Your audio bitrate is too high. Decrease it to 192kbps.
00:26:218 (1) - maybe put a bit more curve on this so it is more of an S-shape? Right now I think it is a bit too subtle and it looks kind of weird.
00:52:265 (1) - go for some symmetry here~ // It doesn't get better lol
01:25:753 (1) - decrease the cure of this a bit so that it forms a bit of a nicer blanket with 01:28:544 (2). // Fixed
02:35:520 (1) - this would probably be better as a slider. I think it is a bit too short of a spinner for your Easy diff. // Well, but I want at least one spinner.
not much to say about this one, nice one TO THE GROUND
00:02:497 (1) - this NC is unnecessary to me, and a bit inconsistent with the rest of your comboing so I suggest removing it. // Hmm fixed
00:23:427 (2,3) - maybe move these down so that a blanket is formed with the curve of 00:22:497 (1). // I think (1) isn't much related
00:34:590 (2,3,4) - nazi blanket fix, lower the end point a bit for a better blanket. // fix
00:40:404 (1) - don't really need this one either I think. I know that you're NCing for those drum rolls, but tbh if you're mapping it on the slider like that, I don't think you really need it since the numbers never get high. I think they're alright for the kiai since you have a kiai flash on them, but outside of the kiai i suggest you remove them. // ok
01:31:102 (1) - remove NC here for consistency // Added in other parts instead.
01:42:962 (1) - this NC seems a bit random, since it's not on a drum roll. It's inconsistent too so I suggest to remove it. // Fix
01:49:706 (1) - remove NC // Fix
02:08:311 (1) - remove NC
02:14:125 (3) - maybe move this over to the right more to form a blanket with 02:13:195 (2)? // Selected flow instead blanket here
02:24:823 (1,2) - switch NCs here // fix
sorry for the NC mod~ nothing much in terms of gameplay here
00:29:706 (5,2,3) - clean up the blanket here~ // Maybe I've made a mistake here. Fixed.
00:31:102 (4) - this would play better if you moved it up to be more in line with the natural flow from (3). Right now it is a bit awkward to play since the flow from (3) is upward leading, then you suddenly cut down to a straight line. I suggest moving (4) up to (218,120) or somewhere around there. // Fixed.
00:58:311 (2,4) - fix stack // Fix
01:06:218 (6) - maybe put more curve on to this one // Think this curve is fine enough
01:39:706 (3) - just kind of a thing I think would be cool here, NC then // Want to make this in a one-combo jump.
01:40:171 (5) - NC here. Might be cool.
01:44:125 - feels a bit empty here since the vocal is still going on. consider adding an object here. // 01:43:914 Since "Cake" ends here.
01:51:567 (1,2) - switch NCs here to put the NC on the downbeat. // Wanted to follow the lyric here.
02:02:962 (1) - ctrl+h this? I think the flow is a bit more natural and you can also get a nice blanket with the slider end of 02:02:265 (9). // Don't know how to explain, but wanted to make the flow as 02:01:821 (8,9).
02:04:590 (5) - NC here for consistency with your kiai comboing. // Fixed
02:19:706 (1) - remove NC // Switched instead
02:23:427 (1) - ^, these would be for consistency with the rest of your non kiai-comboing // Want to keep combo here for 1/3.
That's all, good luck!
Xinely wrote:hi ~
ur mp3 have 229 bitrate, it's unrankable. make the mp3 become 192kbps, oh you can try BeatofIke's mp3. he did a one for you xD
00:10:404 (4) - i didn't hear any hard/cymbal sound here, use clap instead? BGM same as 00:06:683 - i guess
00:11:334 (1,2) - make blanket between (1)'s tail and (2)? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1089580 // Already is a blanket.
00:15:985 (2) - clap on head because the music? // Thanks
00:17:381 (3) - 's tail same as 00:10:404 (4) - //
00:32:730 (3) - same as above too, i didn't hear any cymbal. if you agree with this change all and look which object need to fix too like 00:47:613 (3) - etc, i'm sure you can look it with urself
01:00:637 (2) - try to follow instrumen in 01:01:334 - with this rhythm http://puu.sh/5dayu.jpg ? // Long slider for lyrics.
01:18:311 (1) - how about ctrl+H this slider? flow seems better >< // Uhh,, maybe an S slider was a bad selection. Well, I want to make flow with 01:17:403 (3,1) still.
01:35:055 (2) - how about make the slider become like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1089653 for better flow? // fixed
01:40:637 (1) - flip and make this slider like http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1089680 ? // yeah, the flow wasn't nice.
02:31:799 (3) - inconsistency 0,96x spacing? // Oh
02:35:520 (1) - this spin too short for easy diff. how about change slider instead? // Start from 02:35:077
OD-1? // Five isn't that high imo.
00:02:497 (1) - No need NC since the music still similar/continue
00:08:311 (2) - nazi, 1 grid left for flow? // Sure
00:09:939 (5) - no need finish on tail >< // According to music.
00:25:520 (1) - no need NC too // k
00:30:869 (2) - add note here? i guess same as 00:23:427 (2) - 's tail here
00:40:404 (1) - remove NC >< also how about add whistle body? seems fit
00:47:613 (2) - change clap instead finish, it's really better
00:55:288 (1) - yap remove NC, and etc. i'm sure you can check it with urself (if you agree to remove the NC)
00:58:776 (5) - put at 360,344. i guess natural flow will be better here >< // I think that makes too close with (3).
01:01:334 - instrumen in this time so hard and need to map imo, how about http://puu.sh/5dcmV.jpg // Mapped with lyrics here.
01:12:962 (4) - another nazi, 396,220 for better flow? // I think current flow is better.
01:21:102 (5) - 492,236 for better flow? // Want a zigzag here.
i guess fine diff for Hard xD
gomene, feel free to not kd if my mod is useless
good luck ~
BeatofIke wrote:Hi Sonnyc! Sorry for the delay. Mod 4 Mod Request as promised. Enjoy! ^_^
These are mostly just suggestions as the map plays well already.
- Optional but if you want, you can add "Turtleneck" and "Chain" in your tags since the song was from the album Turtleneck & Chain. // sure.
- As the previous modders mentioned, your mp3 file exceeds 192 kbps. You need to re-compress the file so it is not below 128 kbps or above 192 kbps (although I recommend 192 kbps). Try this one. Change the offset to 194 (+12). Don't forget to change the video offset and the timing sections as well.
- I recommend to use this custom hitsound for the soft-finishes you used as it emphasizes the sustain claps better.
- 00:01:799 (2) - If you want, you can add a soft-finish at the end of this slider to emphasize the claps playing. This suggestion is optional, as it may sound too loud for some players. If considered, you can also add one at 00:10:404 (4) for consistency. Alternately, you could use the custom hitsound instead to emphasize the sustain claps better. Either way works fine! :3 // Using.
- 00:15:985 (2) - You forgot to add a soft-clap at the head of this slider to emphasize the claps playing in the music. // Thanks
- 01:10:869 (1,2) - For these sliders, you could make a symmetrical pattern if you wanted too. The current sliders are still okay, but it could be more interesting. Here is an example: // Hmm.. Maybe a symmetry would be better.
- 02:35:520 (1) - About this spinner, it seems too short for novice players to react and complete on time. Try removing this spinner and replace it with a 2/1 slider. Try copy-pasting the slider at 02:32:730 (1), remove the repeat, and mirror this slider horizontally. It will require you to adjust the spacing with the sliders. Here is an example: // Well, lengthened.
- 00:02:497 (1) - The new combo on this slider (and the slider at 00:17:381 (1)) isn't necessary as it's still playing at the same musical section as the previous notes.
- 00:26:218 (1) - Not really necessary in terms of gameplay, but you could blanket this slider with the head of the next slider. It looks more attractive. :3 // Done
- 00:43:427 (4) - Not sure if intentional, but I think you forgot to add a soft-clap at the end of this slider as it helps emphasize the claps playing in the music. // yeah
- 01:08:078 (3) - I believe you forgot this one too XD. Consider adding a soft-clap at the head of this slider (including one at the start of 01:37:846 (4)). The soft-claps helps emphasize the claps. // k
- 01:41:567 (2) - You forgot to add a normal-clap at the head of this slider as it helps emphasize the claps playing in the music. // k
- 01:42:962 (1) - This new combo isn't needed as well. This slider is still playing at the same musical sections. // fix
- 00:13:427 (5) - Nothing major, but it caught my eye. You can polish this blanket slider like this. // Changed abit.
- 01:00:637 (3) - You missed a normal-clap here at the head of this slider. :3 Consider adding one here.// fix
- 01:06:218 (6) - This slider feels uninteresting with the lyrics. Try making this wave slider more curvier. Alternately, you could just copy-paste the prevous slider if you like (similar as 01:56:683 (3,4)). This suggestion is optional of course. :3 // umm,,, this again. fixing
Overall, nice map. I can't stop laughing because this song and the video is so hilarious lol. Anyways, good luck with your map!
TaMul wrote:m4m~ 많이 늦었네요 ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
- .mp3 파일이 229 Kbps, 언랭 대상이네요! 192 kpbs 이하여야되는데! >>요놈<<을 써주세요! ^^
- Tag에 rap 추가 // 음? 랩인가? 별로 장르 태그는 넣고 싶지 않아요<<
- Easy난이도에 Widescreen Support 체크 풀어주세요. // 수정
- 00:10:404 (4) - 클랩 추가 // 추가
- 00:15:985 (2) - 첫 부분 클랩 //
- 00:32:730 (3) - 클랩(인샌에는 클랩하고 같이 있는데 노멀하고 이지에 빠져있네요?^^) // 추가
- 00:47:613 (3) - ^
- 01:17:381 (3) - ^
- 01:56:451 (2) - 끝에 피니쉬 // 추가
- 00:31:567 (3) - 뉴콤보? // 추가
- 01:08:078 (3) - 슬라이더 첫 부분 클랩 //
- 01:17:381 (4) - 클랩 추가 //
- 01:59:939 (2) - 끝 클랩 // 음악과 안맞네요
- 02:06:683 (1) - 피니쉬 하면 좋아 보여요 // ^
- 02:09:009 (2) - 끝 클랩 추가 //
- 00:13:427 (5) - 마지막 슬라이더 포인트를 1 gird 오른쪽으로 옮겨주세요. 앞에 슬라이드 모양을 좀더 잘 감싸주기 // 네
- 00:15:055 (1) - 정확하게 안 겹쳐있는데, (296,271) 으로 옮겨 주면 될 듯 싶어요 // 네
- 00:16:916 또는 00:17:032 에 써클노트 추가.(첫번째꺼는 전반적인 리듬 맞춘거, 두번째꺼는 보컬에 맞춘겁니다.) // 음,, 여기는 비워두는게 (1)을 더 잘 살릴수 있을거 같아요
- 00:27:846 (1) - 요런 모양은 어때요? // 무난하게 할래요 ㅋ
- 00:29:009 (4) - Same~
- 00:53:892 (5) - 이런 부분도 (199,238) 으로 // 네
- 01:17:226 (3) - 서클노트로 만들어 보는 것은 어떨까요?? 이런 식으로 // 1/3이라서 서클은 좀 까다로울거 같습니다.
- 02:13:892 (4) - 02:12:730 (1) 이 노트 끝에다가 겹치게 해서 점프로 만드는 것, 제안! // 점프는 거의 없어서 어색하게 넣고 싶지 않아요~
- 02:24:203 (3) - 마찬가지로 서클 노트로 //
- 02:24:823 (1,2) - 제 생각에는 1번 노트 뉴콤보를 지우고, 2번 노트를 뉴콤보 하는게 나을 것 같아요. // 이전에 묻히는 콤보가 있으면 그렇게 했겠지만, 여기서는 그냥 하나로 하는게 나을거 같아요,,