Modding this map soon!
Your audio bitrate is too high. Decrease it to 192kbps.
00:26:218 (1) - maybe put a bit more curve on this so it is more of an S-shape? Right now I think it is a bit too subtle and it looks kind of weird.
00:52:265 (1) - go for some symmetry here~ // It doesn't get better lol
01:25:753 (1) - decrease the cure of this a bit so that it forms a bit of a nicer blanket with 01:28:544 (2). // Fixed
02:35:520 (1) - this would probably be better as a slider. I think it is a bit too short of a spinner for your Easy diff. // Well, but I want at least one spinner.
not much to say about this one, nice one TO THE GROUND
00:02:497 (1) - this NC is unnecessary to me, and a bit inconsistent with the rest of your comboing so I suggest removing it. // Hmm fixed
00:23:427 (2,3) - maybe move these down so that a blanket is formed with the curve of 00:22:497 (1). // I think (1) isn't much related
00:34:590 (2,3,4) - nazi blanket fix, lower the end point a bit for a better blanket. // fix
00:40:404 (1) - don't really need this one either I think. I know that you're NCing for those drum rolls, but tbh if you're mapping it on the slider like that, I don't think you really need it since the numbers never get high. I think they're alright for the kiai since you have a kiai flash on them, but outside of the kiai i suggest you remove them. // ok
01:31:102 (1) - remove NC here for consistency // Added in other parts instead.
01:42:962 (1) - this NC seems a bit random, since it's not on a drum roll. It's inconsistent too so I suggest to remove it. // Fix
01:49:706 (1) - remove NC // Fix
02:08:311 (1) - remove NC
02:14:125 (3) - maybe move this over to the right more to form a blanket with 02:13:195 (2)? // Selected flow instead blanket here
02:24:823 (1,2) - switch NCs here // fix
sorry for the NC mod~ nothing much in terms of gameplay here
00:29:706 (5,2,3) - clean up the blanket here~ // Maybe I've made a mistake here. Fixed.
00:31:102 (4) - this would play better if you moved it up to be more in line with the natural flow from (3). Right now it is a bit awkward to play since the flow from (3) is upward leading, then you suddenly cut down to a straight line. I suggest moving (4) up to (218,120) or somewhere around there. // Fixed.
00:58:311 (2,4) - fix stack // Fix
01:06:218 (6) - maybe put more curve on to this one // Think this curve is fine enough
01:39:706 (3) - just kind of a thing I think would be cool here, NC then // Want to make this in a one-combo jump.
01:40:171 (5) - NC here. Might be cool.
01:44:125 - feels a bit empty here since the vocal is still going on. consider adding an object here. // 01:43:914 Since "Cake" ends here.
01:51:567 (1,2) - switch NCs here to put the NC on the downbeat. // Wanted to follow the lyric here.
02:02:962 (1) - ctrl+h this? I think the flow is a bit more natural and you can also get a nice blanket with the slider end of 02:02:265 (9). // Don't know how to explain, but wanted to make the flow as 02:01:821 (8,9).
02:04:590 (5) - NC here for consistency with your kiai comboing. // Fixed
02:19:706 (1) - remove NC // Switched instead
02:23:427 (1) - ^, these would be for consistency with the rest of your non kiai-comboing // Want to keep combo here for 1/3.
That's all, good luck!
Xinely wrote:hi ~
ur mp3 have 229 bitrate, it's unrankable. make the mp3 become 192kbps, oh you can try BeatofIke's mp3. he did a one for you xD
00:10:404 (4) - i didn't hear any hard/cymbal sound here, use clap instead? BGM same as 00:06:683 - i guess
00:11:334 (1,2) - make blanket between (1)'s tail and (2)? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1089580 // Already is a blanket.
00:15:985 (2) - clap on head because the music? // Thanks
00:17:381 (3) - 's tail same as 00:10:404 (4) - //
00:32:730 (3) - same as above too, i didn't hear any cymbal. if you agree with this change all and look which object need to fix too like 00:47:613 (3) - etc, i'm sure you can look it with urself
01:00:637 (2) - try to follow instrumen in 01:01:334 - with this rhythm http://puu.sh/5dayu.jpg ? // Long slider for lyrics.
01:18:311 (1) - how about ctrl+H this slider? flow seems better >< // Uhh,, maybe an S slider was a bad selection. Well, I want to make flow with 01:17:403 (3,1) still.
01:35:055 (2) - how about make the slider become like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1089653 for better flow? // fixed
01:40:637 (1) - flip and make this slider like http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1089680 ? // yeah, the flow wasn't nice.
02:31:799 (3) - inconsistency 0,96x spacing? // Oh
02:35:520 (1) - this spin too short for easy diff. how about change slider instead? // Start from 02:35:077
OD-1? // Five isn't that high imo.
00:02:497 (1) - No need NC since the music still similar/continue
00:08:311 (2) - nazi, 1 grid left for flow? // Sure
00:09:939 (5) - no need finish on tail >< // According to music.
00:25:520 (1) - no need NC too // k
00:30:869 (2) - add note here? i guess same as 00:23:427 (2) - 's tail here
00:40:404 (1) - remove NC >< also how about add whistle body? seems fit
00:47:613 (2) - change clap instead finish, it's really better
00:55:288 (1) - yap remove NC, and etc. i'm sure you can check it with urself (if you agree to remove the NC)
00:58:776 (5) - put at 360,344. i guess natural flow will be better here >< // I think that makes too close with (3).
01:01:334 - instrumen in this time so hard and need to map imo, how about http://puu.sh/5dcmV.jpg // Mapped with lyrics here.
01:12:962 (4) - another nazi, 396,220 for better flow? // I think current flow is better.
01:21:102 (5) - 492,236 for better flow? // Want a zigzag here.
i guess fine diff for Hard xD
gomene, feel free to not kd if my mod is useless
good luck ~
BeatofIke wrote:Hi Sonnyc! Sorry for the delay. Mod 4 Mod Request as promised. Enjoy! ^_^
These are mostly just suggestions as the map plays well already.
- Optional but if you want, you can add "Turtleneck" and "Chain" in your tags since the song was from the album Turtleneck & Chain. // sure.
- As the previous modders mentioned, your mp3 file exceeds 192 kbps. You need to re-compress the file so it is not below 128 kbps or above 192 kbps (although I recommend 192 kbps). Try this one. Change the offset to 194 (+12). Don't forget to change the video offset and the timing sections as well.
- I recommend to use this custom hitsound for the soft-finishes you used as it emphasizes the sustain claps better.
- 00:01:799 (2) - If you want, you can add a soft-finish at the end of this slider to emphasize the claps playing. This suggestion is optional, as it may sound too loud for some players. If considered, you can also add one at 00:10:404 (4) for consistency. Alternately, you could use the custom hitsound instead to emphasize the sustain claps better. Either way works fine! :3 // Using.
- 00:15:985 (2) - You forgot to add a soft-clap at the head of this slider to emphasize the claps playing in the music. // Thanks
- 01:10:869 (1,2) - For these sliders, you could make a symmetrical pattern if you wanted too. The current sliders are still okay, but it could be more interesting. Here is an example: // Hmm.. Maybe a symmetry would be better.
- 02:35:520 (1) - About this spinner, it seems too short for novice players to react and complete on time. Try removing this spinner and replace it with a 2/1 slider. Try copy-pasting the slider at 02:32:730 (1), remove the repeat, and mirror this slider horizontally. It will require you to adjust the spacing with the sliders. Here is an example: // Well, lengthened.
- 00:02:497 (1) - The new combo on this slider (and the slider at 00:17:381 (1)) isn't necessary as it's still playing at the same musical section as the previous notes.
- 00:26:218 (1) - Not really necessary in terms of gameplay, but you could blanket this slider with the head of the next slider. It looks more attractive. :3 // Done
- 00:43:427 (4) - Not sure if intentional, but I think you forgot to add a soft-clap at the end of this slider as it helps emphasize the claps playing in the music. // yeah
- 01:08:078 (3) - I believe you forgot this one too XD. Consider adding a soft-clap at the head of this slider (including one at the start of 01:37:846 (4)). The soft-claps helps emphasize the claps. // k
- 01:41:567 (2) - You forgot to add a normal-clap at the head of this slider as it helps emphasize the claps playing in the music. // k
- 01:42:962 (1) - This new combo isn't needed as well. This slider is still playing at the same musical sections. // fix
- 00:13:427 (5) - Nothing major, but it caught my eye. You can polish this blanket slider like this. // Changed abit.
- 01:00:637 (3) - You missed a normal-clap here at the head of this slider. :3 Consider adding one here.// fix
- 01:06:218 (6) - This slider feels uninteresting with the lyrics. Try making this wave slider more curvier. Alternately, you could just copy-paste the prevous slider if you like (similar as 01:56:683 (3,4)). This suggestion is optional of course. :3 // umm,,, this again. fixing
Overall, nice map. I can't stop laughing because this song and the video is so hilarious lol. Anyways, good luck with your map!
TaMul wrote:m4m~ 많이 늦었네요 ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
- .mp3 파일이 229 Kbps, 언랭 대상이네요! 192 kpbs 이하여야되는데! >>요놈<<을 써주세요! ^^
- Tag에 rap 추가 // 음? 랩인가? 별로 장르 태그는 넣고 싶지 않아요<<
- Easy난이도에 Widescreen Support 체크 풀어주세요. // 수정
- 00:10:404 (4) - 클랩 추가 // 추가
- 00:15:985 (2) - 첫 부분 클랩 //
- 00:32:730 (3) - 클랩(인샌에는 클랩하고 같이 있는데 노멀하고 이지에 빠져있네요?^^) // 추가
- 00:47:613 (3) - ^
- 01:17:381 (3) - ^
- 01:56:451 (2) - 끝에 피니쉬 // 추가
- 00:31:567 (3) - 뉴콤보? // 추가
- 01:08:078 (3) - 슬라이더 첫 부분 클랩 //
- 01:17:381 (4) - 클랩 추가 //
- 01:59:939 (2) - 끝 클랩 // 음악과 안맞네요
- 02:06:683 (1) - 피니쉬 하면 좋아 보여요 // ^
- 02:09:009 (2) - 끝 클랩 추가 //
- 00:13:427 (5) - 마지막 슬라이더 포인트를 1 gird 오른쪽으로 옮겨주세요. 앞에 슬라이드 모양을 좀더 잘 감싸주기 // 네
- 00:15:055 (1) - 정확하게 안 겹쳐있는데, (296,271) 으로 옮겨 주면 될 듯 싶어요 // 네
- 00:16:916 또는 00:17:032 에 써클노트 추가.(첫번째꺼는 전반적인 리듬 맞춘거, 두번째꺼는 보컬에 맞춘겁니다.) // 음,, 여기는 비워두는게 (1)을 더 잘 살릴수 있을거 같아요
- 00:27:846 (1) - 요런 모양은 어때요? // 무난하게 할래요 ㅋ
- 00:29:009 (4) - Same~
- 00:53:892 (5) - 이런 부분도 (199,238) 으로 // 네
- 01:17:226 (3) - 서클노트로 만들어 보는 것은 어떨까요?? 이런 식으로 // 1/3이라서 서클은 좀 까다로울거 같습니다.
- 02:13:892 (4) - 02:12:730 (1) 이 노트 끝에다가 겹치게 해서 점프로 만드는 것, 제안! // 점프는 거의 없어서 어색하게 넣고 싶지 않아요~
- 02:24:203 (3) - 마찬가지로 서클 노트로 //
- 02:24:823 (1,2) - 제 생각에는 1번 노트 뉴콤보를 지우고, 2번 노트를 뉴콤보 하는게 나을 것 같아요. // 이전에 묻히는 콤보가 있으면 그렇게 했겠지만, 여기서는 그냥 하나로 하는게 나을거 같아요,,
Thanks Lissette ^^
How about adding this hitsound pattern (does not apply for chorus parts): 00:00:194 - 00:00:891 - 00:02:519 - to these points "Additions: Drum + Finish" // Done some work on this
00:00:172 (1) - Unsnapped slider // Fix
00:16:705 (1) - I would prefer if you do this here, http://puu.sh/5FGo3.jpg because it feels like is missing something // Umm I want a blank here..
00:32:752 (1,2,3) - It was hard to play this well, I feel like this should be a slider with one repeat, so players get familiar to the rhythm and play the others well //
00:34:496 - I think is missing a note here? // True, but since that part was lacking in volume, I've decided to not put in there.
00:35:310 (1) - not sure if this should have new combo, it breaks the combo pattern, and don't see any particular reason to have it // Fix
00:46:473 (1) - same // I wanted to emphasize lyrics here.
00:47:403 (1) - same
01:10:891 (1) - same // Fix
01:16:473 (1,2,3) - fits better the music if you add a reverse on 2 and replace 3 with a single note, like this http://puu.sh/5FGPr.jpg // I think there's no difference in fitting the music.
02:01:124 (6) - shouldn't be a new combo here? // Want to go with the lyrics
02:23:449 (1,2,3) - same as 01:16:473 (1,2,3) -
02:35:542 (1) - start it 1/4 later, so you can add a note 02:35:542 - with a clap // Fix
Adding a tiny break time wont hurt anyone
If is possible the same suggestion as Hard about hitsounds
00:00:172 (1) - Unsnapped slider
00:31:589 (1) - Don't see the need of the new combo // Fix
01:38:798 - something is missing here, maybe add a note, or map it some other way so you can fill this space here >< // The instrument ends here, so I ignored lyrics here,,
02:08:333 (1) - Don't see the need of the new combo here 02:08:333 (1) - // Fix
In general I felt like the combo pattern was a bit messy, I couldn't understand it at some parts, maybe you'll want to check it out and make it more even among the whole diff
This one it really needs a break-time somewhere~
I think OD -1 fits better the AR you have here // Fixed
00:00:172 (1) - Unsnapped slider
00:00:172 (1) - try to end kiai-time on top of a note // Fixed
01:52:752 (2) - shorten until 01:53:449 -, then add a note here 01:53:914 - ,sounds better to me // Fix
Same about break-time, specially for the Easy one
01:47:170 (2)- haed of slider .. I recommend to use soft-hitfinish here // Umm it's a custom sound, and I don't it fits here nicely.
sorry .. I can't find any pproblem in this diff
00:31:589 (3)- move this slider to middle of stage (x:368 y:184) // Fixed
00:42:752 (3,4)- make it more flow it's will be better // Fixed
00:52:287 (1)- can you put this slider over this note ? 00:50:193 (3)- // It doesn't affect in game imo.
01:08:100 (3)- make it more flow // This is fine imo.
01:36:938 (2)- make this slider for beautiful curve // Not sure about your intention. Improved shape anyways.
01:47:170 (5)- haed of slider .. I recommend to use soft-hitfinish here // Same as Easy.
00:25:542 (1)- I recommend to delete drum-hitclap this note // Sorry, I think it fits the song nicely.
00:55:310 (1)- ^
01:25:077 (1)- ^
01:24:380 (1)- delete a NC ? // Deleted
01:47:403 (1)- I recommend to delete drum-hitclap this note
01:50:891 (7)- I recommend replace the note at this time and add soft-hitclap here // Following the vocal here.
01:54:845 (1)- I recommend to delete drum-hitclap this note
01:58:566 (1)- ^
02:17:170 (1)- ^
02:32:054 (1)- ^
sorry ... your map is so Perfect ; w ;
I can't find more problem here
good luck go for rank ! >w<
Thanks for modding guys :3
Priti wrote:Woopsy it's m4m
Sorry if the mod is too short, I really don't understand this type of mapping that well.
Some tips to curving 4 point sliders better (Pointed too many of these things in this mod):
- Adding a fifth point right at the center makes the whole curve change, most of the time for the best if it's currently too flat.
- Obviously, moving the second and third points further to their direction.
- Making a whole new curve and lying to everyone that it's the same one but curvier.
// Firstly, I want to point out the slider you are suggesting and what I'm currently using are different curve sliders. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1255562 As you can figure out in the photo, the are apparently different, and I want to use smooth slider for this one since I prefer 5 points or more sliders for longer sliders.
- Change the combo colors you unoriginal boob :---------) // Why D: (Does it feel too Natteke?)
- Lower the volume when you use the echoing clap sample, It's a bit too loud atm. // Idk I think it is not the loud :#
- 00:05:542 (4,5) - Strange looks, making 5 curvier so it turns into a blanket might be the safest thing to do. // This is a flow breaker, but ironically I feel it flows well.
- 00:09:263 (5) - Looks pretty awkward due to the rotation, try a different shape that is flatter? // I think this flows the best with (6).
- 00:12:287 (3) - Turn off grid snap and relocate this so it perfectly covers the tail of 1. // Fixed
- 00:36:007 (9) - Again, turn off grid snap so you can perfectly cover it. // Fixed
- 00:42:054 (3) - Looks a bit too flat, try a curvier curve.
- 01:06:240 (6) - Looks strange, try a flatter shape and rotate it a bit anti-clockwise. // Fixed abit.
- 01:26:705 (3) - Moar curvez
- 01:42:287 (5) - ^
- 02:07:170 (2) - Try to make the first half rounder so the blanket is nicer. // Done
- 02:26:473 (4) - Move 1 tick forward, follows the vocals much better and plays better // I think the current way sounds better..
- 02:30:193 (5) - Moar curvezzz
- 00:09:961 (5) - Looks awkward as fluff, Try to make it a bit less round and thus have the straight part a bit longer. // Fixed
- 00:12:287 (3) - This is almost as flat as a 9 year old white girl, make it curvier~ // I like 9 year-old girl.
- 00:13:682 (5) - ^
- 00:22:519 (1) - Put the last point a few grids higher, makes it look nicer imo. // Fixed
- 00:29:496 - Add a circle? // I think I've mapped mostly with instruments. Not adding for now
- 00:40:426 (6) - Move the third point a few grids to the right so its symmetrical or just closer to being. // Umm this part was changed in another way.
- 00:42:752 (3) - Adding a point between the first and the second could be nice to create a cool sideways moustache slider. // Created
- 00:46:473 (1,2) - Manually put 1 a grid down and to the right to prevent ugly Stack Leniency shananigans. // Maybe you were meaning (1) only? Well but I'd prefer how osu is.
- 00:47:403 (3,4) - Same but a grid up and to the right.
- 00:52:287 (1) - Too round imo, move the third point a bit more down and to the right. // Fixed
- 01:08:100 (3) - Moar and better angle curvezzz
- 01:45:310 (2,3) - Manually unstack because hurr durr stack leniency.
- 02:00:891 (3) - Try a symmetrical curve, this is a bit strange. // Fixed
- 02:02:984 (1) - Why not a simple 3-point? ._. // I don't know, I forgot ;_ Maybe I wanted a lenier flow.
- 02:13:217 (2,3) - Imperfect blanket. // This wasn't a blanket pattern, but fixed.
- 02:29:961 (2,3) - Manually unstack ksjdcnxknzx
- 02:31:124 (4,5) - ^
- 00:19:728 (2) - Are these whistles intentionally there? you didn't use them like that anywhere else. // 00:24:147 Yeah, it's intentional.
- 00:23:449 (2) - Symmetrical curve pls. // If you meant the fourth point, changed.
- 00:26:240 (1) - 2flat4life
- 00:33:914 (1) - Try to make the first half a bit less curvy, looks too round imo. // Fixed
- 01:52:752 (2) - Perfectly straight sliders give me a small heart attack, maybe rotate it a bit or just use a different shape? would look better imo. // Gave a small curve to save you.
- 02:23:449 (3) - Again, extremely flat curve, whyyyy
Thanks for modding ~
Asphyxia wrote:Just remembered this, sorry for the delay orz
- There seems to be some inconsistencies in your kiai-times, check this: // It was fixed after Lissette's modding, to fit the rhythm of Easy.
- Clean otherwise
- +1 HP? It would make the diff spread maybe a bit more equal and I don't think HP7 makes it too hard. // Sorry, I think it's too stressful to this kind of difficulty.
- 00:06:240 (5) - This could be more fitting shape wise here, try this maybe? // I think it makes the distance too far.Just give it more curve so it fits better with your previous slider better
- 01:16:473 (1,2,3) - Honestly, I would prefer myself see a rhythm like this here instead. I think the current one fits also but anyway: // Sorry. Even it's a second demand, I want to keep it. The flow may break if I change the structure.
- 01:22:054 (1) - I think this sliders curve is a bit... bleh. If you'd raise the redpoint more up, it'd fit much better, like this: // Umm didn't wanted a sharp shape here.
- 02:34:380 (1,2,3,4) - Well, I think you could use some variety here and turn these into a 1/3 stream instead? // I think it will be too hard to catch the rhythm between 02:34:380, and I've never used 1/3 stream this diff. Want to be rather consistent :3
- The difficulty was fine, I didn't get to point out that much because this is really weird and I'm not used to mod things like this but oh well xD
- 00:44:845 (1,2) - The flow here isn't the perfect, just move (2) a bit more to the left, a bit like this: // Fixed(Remember to fix the spacing between next objects)
- 01:47:170 (5,1) - If you could make a better blanket here? If it wasn't your intention then it's fine, obviously. // Umm Will keep it :3
- I'd -1 HP, it would make the difficulty spread more equal. // Fix
- 00:47:635 (3) - Dat ds error, plz fix // ? I don't get it. Seems equal to me.
- Perfect xD
Sorry for the short mod, I hope it helps even a bit. GL & Take that star~
- since you did all the 3 diffs make sure to have consistent kiai trought the diffs // Well I've changed from Lissette's mod, but I guess I'll just turn it back.
- 01:53:914 (3,4) - what about a slider here to make the rhythm simpler to beginners // Agree, Fixed
- 00:25:542 (6) - and 01:25:077 (4) - dunno lol // ROFL AIBAT
- 00:17:403 (1) - why nc? i think is not needed here // cuz it's before the kiai.
- 00:46:473 (1,2) - what about to change this to a reverse slider here? // I think current fits the music better.
- naisu diff o3o
gokugohan12468 wrote:Hai, I'm Chatting you for IRC Mod but you said is busy
M4M: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/112733 or https://osu.ppy.sh/s/146602
Where is you Insane diff? // I didn't think it's adequate to make an insane..
Why you do not add Kiai Time (4) stop in 01:48:100 // Wanted to stop before drums.
You can add a circle in time 00:18:100 or 00:18:333 (becuase in sound good) // True, but it's hard to fit the song cuz the lyric's timing is a bit weird.
Add in tags: Elijah Wood and Ryan Reynolds (They is played for two Hollywood phonies) Andy Samberg (TLI member) // Adding.
00:17:403 (1): Are you Serious for new NC? // Hmm wanted to keep, but it seems to be annoying for a second suggestion? fixed.
00:34:612 (6,7,8,9,10,11): NC // I think the combo is fine enough here.
01:17:519 - 01:17:868: You can add something // Same answer as General.
Sorry for my Mod is bad
I think is Fast to Ranked (becuase you map is Perfect all)
HelloSCV wrote:as M4M from my queue
- 01:00:659 (2) - 끝에 클랩 // sp
- 01:09:961 (3) - 클lap // boxer
- 노말이지만 그래도 틱레2개 좋을듯요
- OD가 좀 높은거 같은데 -1어떠세요? // 음 그러네요
- 01:09:496 (5) - 항상 피니시 쓰실땐 클랩도 같이 쓰셨는데 여기도 넣어주심이? // 네
- 01:32:287 (6) - 여기도 클랩 // 네
- 틱레2 이즈 베스트 핏 디스 송 // 저도 그럴거 같긴 한데 이 노래에서는 틱 없는게 더 깔끔해서 나은거 같아요. 오히려 틱3이 더 음악에 맞지 않나요? lol
- 00:02:519 (1,2) - 이건 1/3 스냅에 맞춰야주셔야 할꺼같아요 // 어라? 왜 1/4이 됐지;; 수정
- 00:13:449 (5) - 이건 1/1 슬라이더 보다는 1/2 슬라이더하나하고 노트 하나가 좀더 나은거 같아요 // 아 내 블랭킷. 수정
- 00:32:752 (1,2,3) - 휘슬 넣으시는게 어때요? 생각보다 괜찮은데 (다른 부분도 똑같이 고려해주세요) // 소프트 휘슬은 소리가 약해서 잘 안어울리는것 같습니다.
- 02:32:287 (3) - 클랩 보단 피니시가 음악과 맞는듯해요 // 음,, 저는 좀 중간에 달라져서 이상했다는 느낌이 드네요. 음악에서 뚜렷한 차이를 보이지 않아서 연타들은 다 드럼-클랩으로 통일할 생각입니다.
- 02:34:147 (4) - 파란틱에 스냅 시키셔야해요 // 네
- 02:34:380 (1,2) - 이 슬라이더들은 1/6보다 1/8틱에 스냅 시키니까 좀더 리듬에 맞는거 같은데 이게 bpm문제인지 오프셋 문제인지 아니면 진짜 리듬이 이런건지 좀 헷갈리네요 // 1/12 시도해 봅니다.
- 02:35:368 (3) - 이것도 // 이건 지금꺼가 맞는듯요.
아 한국어 편하다. 일단 타이밍 문제도 있고 당장 버블은 못드리겠어요, 클랩 소리가 좀 어긋나는거 같아서, 타이밍 잘잡는 모더한테 부탁하셔서 좀더 확실히 할 필요가 있을듯해요 // 북치기 박치기 스핀복서