forum

Imagine Dragons x JID - Enemy (TV Size) [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
radar
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, November 22, 2021 at 3:26:47 PM

Artist: Imagine Dragons x JID
Title: Enemy (TV Size)
Source: Arcane
Tags: muzukashii J.I.D lol League of Legends english pop jinx powder vi ekko jayce viktor riot games netflix destin choice route
BPM: 77
Filesize: 2278kb
Play Time: 01:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. Arcane (2.75 stars, 156 notes)
  2. Futsuu (2.16 stars, 115 notes)
  3. Kantan (1.51 stars, 69 notes)
Download: Imagine Dragons x JID - Enemy (TV Size)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Standard

hey guys radar here back with another beatmap today we're going to be visiting the new netflix series arcane so yeah this is basically by riot games the game company behind the moba game (multiplayer online battle arena game) game league of legends and so that game is basically really terrible so we can gloss over that but something id like to highlight is that league of legends and arcane clearly rips off of the source material which is a strategy game by riot games known as teamfight tactics now in this game you build together teams of unique champions to battle eachother and they battle eachother automatically and the game is played on a board so a common name for this genre of game is autochess beuase its similar to chess in the sense that its like a board but then its automatically combattant and this is likely a referrence to the and yeah so when i noticed that the characters were stolen i immediately went to support email riot game and i said please you need to understand this isnt right you cant steal that its copyright but they told me clearly that actually league of legends came first b ut ic ant personally believe it like its just not something i can recognize y ou know? thanks for reading

"This is my calling" -Jhin from Teamfight Tactics upon being upgraded to 2*