forum

Hi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ChewyDewy
Hello there folks, im Chewy ( or anythign you want to call me) and uhhh this is my introduction. I am writing this cause I am very bored right now. Idk what to write so I'm getting inspiration from other people's introductions. I joined osu in 2017 but started playing around 2020 because I used to be a Minecraft gamer. I used to just farm PP for fun but now enjoy playing high star maps. I was an osu addict back then, playing around 3000+ a month but then lost the grind because of school. Now, my osu profile is a mess. Im thinking about playing more osu tournamnets cause y not.

Outside of osu, I enjoy other various games such as Valorant, R6, Apex Legends and Minecraft. I also occasionally watch anime. Hopefully, I can make some new friends that would play with me :). Feel free to message and friend me in game or on discord (DingleBell#0580 pls add me I want someone to talk to) and yee adios.
TTVgamewithpig
Hi there,

Welcome to the osu! community!

I see you have found yourself the forum section. I hope you like it!

Feel free to add me on osu!
Topic Starter
ChewyDewy

TTVgamewithpig wrote:

Hi there,

Welcome to the osu! community!

I see you have found yourself the forum section. I hope you like it!

Feel free to add me on osu!
I friended you!
Neigdoig
You can add me too as well if you'd like, Chewy. I just added you to my friends list.
Topic Starter
ChewyDewy

Neigdoig wrote:

You can add me too as well if you'd like, Chewy. I just added you to my friends list.
indeed indeed :)