Aurele
This is getting ridiculous.

Can we get to it finally? ):
riffy

Gabe wrote:

This is getting ridiculous.

Can we get to it finally? ):
Roxas
The winning maps will be fast-tracked into the ranking boards over the coming days
Oh well......
Ephemeral
lolcubes has checked the timing and finds it acceptable, i've contacted charles as well just for a second and final opinion so we should see this rolling again in the next few days
lolcubes
Just gonna throw this here.

I have been away for a very long time so my playing skills have diminished as well, however I was using OD9 with my timing, and in 3 tries I did this. I guess that's pretty decent timing over here.
Charles445
Timing

BPM 190 Offset 1650
BPM 190 Offset 85005

I'm positive that's the timing here, the cut definitely happens earlier on.
Topic Starter
Xgor
Took and looked at the full song and it gotta be Charles445's timing. The part where the spinner is would sound competently different if it was cut later.

Soo. Ready for rank!
Aurele
Let's do this again
mancuso_JM_
Well, let's do this..

[General:]

• I think you should resize the BG in 1024x768 or 1366x768.. The current one is not correct.

[Normal:]

• 00:28:176 (3,4,5) - This is a bit nazi, but will look better if you try other thing here and not leave this as a stright pattern, especially for the next curve Slider. I would try something like this instead
• 00:47:755 (x) - Definetly a Note is necessary here, it sounds pretty empty here following vocals. So yes, add it please.
• 00:50:913 (4) - Actually a Normal finish sounds a bit weird here. Recomend a Soft (addition) Whistle instead
• 01:10:807 (x) - Yes, a note is necessary here too. If you think the pattern is a bit hard for a Normal you can mix this pattern with a Slider instead
• 01:22:492 (6) - At the Slider beginning, I prefer a Soft (addition) Whistle instad of the Finish.
• 01:28:794 (1,2,3) - Looking the next curve Slider, this stright pattern doesn't fit really well. I recommend you to do something like this

[Hard:]

Settings:
--> Sometimes this difficulty plays awkwardly, due to the single notes placed over 1/3 ticks. I think increasing the Approach Rate by 1 tick will make those patterns better to read and play (AR+1)

• 01:04:807 (3) - Add a New Combo to emphasize the kiai start (?
• 01:08:492 (5,6) - Unstack these entirely please! This plays pretty weird stacked, due to the 2/3 spacing between the objects
• 01:18:597 (5,6) - (^)
• 01:28:794 (1) - Add a New Combo (manually) after the Spinner.

- Almost all the notes over 1/3 ticks play really weird, well consider the AR increasment to fix that pls. Other tip, I think using more Sliders over purple ticks instead of single notes would make the rhythm more accuarate..

[Insane:]

• 01:04:807 (3) - Same as Hard (?

- Some of copy/paste, but this diff. plays well to me. Good Job!

I would finish this map with a Spinner but is up to you :P
Consider this stuff and call me back!
Derekku
Sorry that I never got to check the timing for you... I just took a look and I agree with the current offsets! :)
D33d

happy30 wrote:

If you don't want to change your mapping style according to 1/3 I'm not going to rebubble it.
the song has not constant drum on 1/1 so you have to adjust your patterns to it. If you don't want that then you chose the wrong song to map.

Making things simpler doesn't mean you can ignore the rules.
What the hell is this even supposed to mean? There was plenty of rhythmic variance to maintain interest, without going overboard--the map expressed the music well enough, as in, there was no real need to force more complexity. Your negative remarks on the use of copypaste were also questionable, because it wasn't too overused and it was appropriate to the music. Saying "I'm not going to rebubble because it's not mapped how I would" is extremely irresponsible, taking into account the contest conditions and the apparent changes to how BATs are supposed to deal with bubbles and ranks.

Speaking of which, it's been two months and this still hasn't been ranked. I'm wondering why there's even modding going on, when the timing's fixed and, if it weren't for the initial files being set up incorrectly for the contest, the map would've been ranked already. If this is how contest winners are treated, then I certainly won't have any interest in future contests.
mancuso_JM_

D33d wrote:

Speaking of which, it's been two months and this still hasn't been ranked. I'm wondering why there's even modding going on, when the timing's fixed and, if it weren't for the initial files being set up incorrectly for the contest, the map would've been ranked already. If this is how contest winners are treated, then I certainly won't have any interest in future contests.
Well, I'm still waiting for Xgor response in my mod. The rank of this map got delayed because of the timing but now everything is ok, so I'm just waiting for Xgor's response to rank this map.
You see, I modded this map 6 days ago and Xgor didn't appear..
Kodora
I suggest you change circlesize on Hard diff. CS4 will perfectly fits your patterns and makes diff more readable. 3 feels weird here.
Topic Starter
Xgor

mancuso_JM_ wrote:

Well, let's do this..

[General:]

• I think you should resize the BG in 1024x768 or 1366x768.. The current one is not correct.Fixed

[Normal:]

• 00:28:176 (3,4,5) - This is a bit nazi, but will look better if you try other thing here and not leave this as a stright pattern, especially for the next curve Slider. I would try something like this insteadDidn't like the look at that one but changed the pattern.
• 00:47:755 (x) - Definetly a Note is necessary here, it sounds pretty empty here following vocals. So yes, add it please.Defintly not. I added a note at00:46:807 (x) - instead. That made more sense with how I mapped the normal.
• 00:50:913 (4) - Actually a Normal finish sounds a bit weird here. Recomend a Soft (addition) Whistle insteadDone.
• 01:10:807 (x) - Yes, a note is necessary here too. If you think the pattern is a bit hard for a Normal you can mix this pattern with a Slider insteadSame thing here.
• 01:22:492 (6) - At the Slider beginning, I prefer a Soft (addition) Whistle instad of the Finish.Whistle is way too weak for this. Especally counting the
• 01:28:794 (1,2,3) - Looking the next curve Slider, this stright pattern doesn't fit really well. I recommend you to do something like this

[Hard:]

Settings:
--> Sometimes this difficulty plays awkwardly, due to the single notes placed over 1/3 ticks. I think increasing the Approach Rate by 1 tick will make those patterns better to read and play (AR+1)I guess AR 1 would be good.

• 01:04:807 (3) - Add a New Combo to emphasize the kiai start (?Makes no sense. The combo is following the vocals
• 01:08:492 (5,6) - Unstack these entirely please! This plays pretty weird stacked, due to the 2/3 spacing between the objects Made the slider longer to make it flow better when it's not stacked.
• 01:18:597 (5,6) - (^)
• 01:28:794 (1) - Add a New Combo (manually) after the Spinner.Done

- Almost all the notes over 1/3 ticks play really weird, well consider the AR increasment to fix that pls. Other tip, I think using more Sliders over purple ticks instead of single notes would make the rhythm more accuarate..

[Insane:]

• 01:04:807 (3) - Same as Hard (?Same as Hard :P

- Some of copy/paste, but this diff. plays well to me. Good Job!

I would finish this map with a Spinner but is up to you :P
Consider this stuff and call me back!

Kodora wrote:

I suggest you change circlesize on Hard diff. CS4 will perfectly fits your patterns and makes diff more readable. 3 feels weird here.Tested 4 but because I mapped the diff with CS 3 in mind 4 feels odd to me.
Also...

mancuso_JM_ wrote:

D33d wrote:

Well, I'm still waiting for Xgor response in my mod. The rank of this map got delayed because of the timing but now everything is ok, so I'm just waiting for Xgor's response to rank this map.
You see, I modded this map 6 days ago and Xgor didn't appear..

I've had some of the most intense weeks in my life and I haven't got time to sit down and look at the mod. I know from experience that being stressed is the worst possible state to be modding and it usually ends up with me flat out denying or following everything blindly in the mod and that's very rarely a good thing.

Still the BATs gave out a pretty DAMN clear message to how much this map really mattered to them. Especally considering it was the #1 priority map in osu! to get ranked.a

Also D33d I think you are interpreting what Happy is talking about. Happy is talking more about the way I simplify the easier difficulties is why he doesn't want to rebubble. I don't agree with him as simple rhythms well than really trying to get in those 1/3 in the easier difficulties and let's face it, it flows better because it doesn't requires to really know how the whole song sounds before you play... Anyways no point in bringing that topic back up again and cause more fights.
mancuso_JM_
Let's finish with that ''Fuss''..
Ranked!
happy30

D33d wrote:

happy30 wrote:

If you don't want to change your mapping style according to 1/3 I'm not going to rebubble it.
the song has not constant drum on 1/1 so you have to adjust your patterns to it. If you don't want that then you chose the wrong song to map.

Making things simpler doesn't mean you can ignore the rules.
What the hell is this even supposed to mean? There was plenty of rhythmic variance to maintain interest, without going overboard--the map expressed the music well enough, as in, there was no real need to force more complexity. Your negative remarks on the use of copypaste were also questionable, because it wasn't too overused and it was appropriate to the music. Saying "I'm not going to rebubble because it's not mapped how I would" is extremely irresponsible, taking into account the contest conditions and the apparent changes to how BATs are supposed to deal with bubbles and ranks.

Don't bring this up again in this thread. My opinion is different than others it seems. Let's just go with the rank now.
If you have anything personal against me then just pm me or something.

I got ninja'd, well. Gratz! :)
Stefan
that speed rank *Kappa face*

Congrats!
SkyDevil
01:47:952 -

asdfgjhdasjhg

gratz anyways o3o
D33d

happy30 wrote:

D33d wrote:

Don't bring this up again in this thread. My opinion is different than others it seems. Let's just go with the rank now.
If you have anything personal against me then just pm me or something.

I got ninja'd, well. Gratz! :)
It just seemed overly subjective in the context, which also came across as overly dismissive. Perhaps I got the wrong impression after your judges' comments, but I was getting annoyed at the situation in general. It's nothing personal in the slightest, so don't take it like that--you seem pretty chill in general.

It's good to see that the ranking could be sorted out so quickly now, so that bridge has been crossed. Now to see how people take the map over time.
Natsu
Congratz :3
yeoleum
YES! finally someone made this beatmap :) thanks so much!!!