forum

Miroku's "Postcard" Collection

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xuanie

Hello Osu! community,
Since some people suggested me to do that Here I go.

My name is Steven [In Osu! known as "Miroku" and Previously as "M A V I S" or "Misaka Mikoto"]and I thought of Something.
A long time ago I asked a friend if he wanted to send me a postcard, then i thought how cool it would be to ask EVERYONE for a postcard :D
So I started asking random osu! players and friends of mine to send me a postcard, I already have a little collection of postcards and letters :3
I would like to have more of course so instead of asking around I thought I should make a thread with pictures of the postcards and letters I already have. I do like collecting postcards and letters so I am always happy to recieve more :3

Feel free to Pm me if you want to be part of my collection >:D and I will send you my adress :3

Things to know:

-Time Doesnt matter just send the postcard whenever you want
-you can either send me a Postcard or a letter
- If you ask nicely I could send you a postcard back!
- with sending me a postcard you agree that I can post it here [If you wrote your adress on it I will censor it]
- Dont Worry you dont need to put your adress on the postcard~ so u will still be anonymous.
-If you want a postcard back please give me your adress and I will send you a postcard back once yours arrived me :3
-Postage is around~1€ dont mistake it with package postage which is around 15~20€+ [to other countries]
-People Keep telling me they dont know how to send me a Postcard/letter But it is actually pretty easy.. just Put my adress +Zip number + Country on the postcard/lettercase and bring it to your Post office
-I Really like if you put the text in your own language first and than add the translation in english hrhrhrhr <333
-I also LOVE to receive Drawings!!!! if you draw something on the postcard or Put some drawings in a lettercase I will post them here too Ofc only if you agree to it~

오래전에 제가 요청했던 부분인 (만약 원하는 사람이 있다면) 여러분들이 제게 엽서를 보내주는 것에 대해 어떻게 해야 '모든' 사람에게 요청이 가능할 지 생각해봤습니다. :D

그래서 저는 제 오스 친구나 무작위로 오스 플레이어들에게 엽서를 보내줄 것을 요청했고, 이미 몇 장은 받아서 모아놨습니다. :3

전 물론 더 받기를 바랍니다. 여기저기 요청하는 대신에 이미 받은 엽서들과 편지들의 사진을 찍어 스레드에 올려 모으려고 합니다.

저는 이런 엽서와 편지를 받아 모으는것이 굉장이 행복하기 때문에, 계속 받고 모을생각입니다.

본인이 원하실 때 편하게 제게 PM을 주시면 제 콜렉션에 추가하겠습니다. >:D PM주시면 엽서 보내실 제 주소를 보내드릴게요.

알려드릴 점 :

- 제게 엽서나 편지 중 어떤것을 주셔도 괜찮습니다.

- 요청하실 경우 제 답장 엽서도 보내드리겠습니다!

- 제게 엽서나 편지가 도착했을 때에는 그것을 찍어서 스레드에 올려도 허락한 것으로 알겠습니다.(주소를 쓰셨다면 가려드릴게요.)

- 보내실 때 본인의 주소를 밝히지지 않아도 상관없습니다. 익명인 채로도 괜찮습니다.

- 제 답장을 받고 싶으실 경우 필히 주소를 적어주셔야 합니다. 대신 먼저 본인의 편지가 제게 도착한 후에 답을 드립니다.

- 우송료는 대략 1€ ( 1유로, 현재환율 1476.41원 ) 이내입니다. 패키지 우송료 ( 15 ~ 20€ + 국가추가운송료 ) 짜리로 착각하지 않으시길 바랍니다.

- 여러 분들께서 제게 어떻게 보내는지 모른다고 정말 많이 질문해주시는데... 굉장히 쉽습니다. 받는 사람에 제 주소, 우편번호,국가명을 일반 편지 기입하듯 기입하시고 우체국에 가져가시면 됩니다.

- 보내실 때에 그냥 엽서나 편지에 본인의 모국어로 몇 자 적어주시고, 같이 해석도 영어로 써서 보내주신다면 정말 기쁘겠습니다 hrhrhrhr <333

- 아 전 그림을 받는 것도 정말 좋아합니다!!!! 혹시 그림을 따로 그려 보내주시거나 그냥 그려서 보내주셔도 (동의하신다면) 스레드에 올리겠습니다.

- 시간은 전혀 상관하지 않겠습니다. 편하실 때, 원하실 때에 언제든 보내주세요

很久之前我找了我的朋友,,希望他可以寄我一張明信片,然後我便想:如果希望大家也來寄張明信片應該很爽吧

於是,我開始隨機找了幾個osu玩家和朋友來寄我明信片,漸漸的,我便有一點明信片跟郵件

我希望可以除了詢問大家之下,得到更多收藏。所以我便打算來發個帖,帖一下我的收藏。

希望大家來參與! >w<

如果您也想來增加我的收藏,歡迎隨時發個PM給我(=w=)b 我會把我的地址發給您 owo

發PM前要注意幾點ww:

- 不需要糾結時間,任何時候也可以寄

- 您可以寄我明信片或書信

- 如果您想有個明信片的回覆可以問我 :3 我會在我收到您的明信片後寄回一個給您

- 如果要寄來的話,希望您可以在內容裡注明您的明信片想不想被帖出來 (如果您有寫上您的地址,我會把它馬賽克 ('w' ) )

- 您不需要在您的明信片裡寫上您的住址~

- 郵資大概是1歐元,包裝郵資則為15~20歐元 + 額外國家的運費,所以請不要弄錯

- 不少人跟我說不知道要怎樣寄,方法很簡單...只要把我的地址配上郵政編號和國家,然後送到郵局就可以了

- 不介意的話請在您的內容裡先加入自己地方的語言(附英文翻譯w) <333

- 我亦很喜歡收到畫作!! 如果您在信片上畫畫,或者是附加上來的作品,您不介意的話我也會把它們帖上來的~!

AND PLEASE DONT SHARE MY ADRESS AROUND WITHOUT ASKING...

Special Thanks to
geckogates for Fixing my english
where for the Korean translation
Fartownik For Suggesting me The Thread idea and Helps me With it somehow xD/
Happy623 for Chinese translation :D

I will add the pictures in spoilerboxes for now until I get it how to make it more FABuLOUS<3 haha so its not really perfect yet.. those are all Postcards I received so far and got the permissions to put them to public!

Thanks to Dudanische
He is a good friend and he was also the first person I ever asked to send me a postcard!!!!

Thanks to Rucker and UAN
After About 1Year waiting i finally received a letter from Uan and for the long waiting I asked Uan to let Rucker sign it too since they know each other :3

Thanks to L o u i s e (Aidia)
Well I dont know if Aidia will give permissions to publish it here since Aidia still needs time to come back to Osu! but since AIDIA forgot TO WRITE SOMETHING ON THE POSTCARDS!!! XD I THINK IT WILL BE OK XDD

Thanks to kkleskk
Thank you My MASTER OF LOLIS :3 I've been srsly Waiting for this for almost a Year too xD/

Thanks to Accelerator13(Misaka37)
you're a very good friend and I thank you for this awesome Postcard you sended me! I didnt publish The pictures he sended me BUT He sended me pictures of himself and his location I really liked and appreciated that :3

Thanks to Kaoru
You really are a crazy man :D! you're friendly funny and Helpfull :3 And I really liked your Drawings xD Especiall special fanservice MISAKA <3 and The Chibi hitler eating Pancake was Awesome To Thanks for that xD!

Thanks to Alice3939
HAHAH you're really a good friend and it was always funny to write with you in Osu! to bad you quitted and started Real life ._. I still Relly Loved The Presents She sended me Misaka POSTERS!!!! And awesome postcards really cute <3

Thanks to MingMichael
HAHAH I just met him randomly and asked him to send me a postcard and WE Became like best friends he is now my Bro and a Osu! mania PROOOO!! we're totoro MASUTA FANS or EITHER BROTOROS! <3 He also sended me a Postcard tooo But I am not going to publish it since smth happenend to it *cough* xD/

Thanks to - M i M o S a -
I Really Thank you For THIS WONDERFUL POSTCARD You're awesome MIMOESA! XD

Thanks to Temari121315
Haha You're really a Good Friend And you were the second person to send me a postcard ever :D also you sended one of my favorite Cards Bulgaria Card Style :D/

Thanks to NecroNeko
An Awesome GUy WITH HIS AWESOME CHIBI REMILIA XD! I still wand ya Wallscrolls ;A;

Thanks to V a n i l l a
Thank you for that very pretty Card ^__^

Well This is The end For now I Still have some other Postcards But I werent allowed to publish [Like Yanlu's] them Or I couldnt reach them to ask yet [Like sapphireGhost]

I mean I still have Some People I'm waiting for and So I will not write them again And Ask them again I am going to amke a little List here Just for me to remind hahah :D

If I forgot something important or anything I probably post in the wrong section IDK. Please let me know and sry.
Its something like my first Thread...
so I will keep updating the Thread My Answers sometimes needs some time but nvm that
i will later add some chinese and Japanese Translation too :3

Thanks for your attention

And If you wonder Where i keep them all For now On my Little Wall of Fame xD

But Maybe when it gets more I will start Making something like a collections Folder or Make my Wall bigger Idk

Edit: added 2new postcards
Thinking of Posting both Sides Of The Postcards :D
some are pretty Cool too :D
mathexpert
I don't want to be an asshole and rain on your parade, but this seems pretty pretentious;
You do this sort of thing with your group of close friends, not with the general public who don't even know who you are...
Topic Starter
Xuanie
Well I do also have a lot of postcards of people I dont really know Which I am not going to publish because I got them before I started to make this :3 they Just happenend somehow :D and Also Its worth a try i love collecting postcards From all countrys :3 and If I want to get more I have To go Further into the public I mean its not Like you HAVE to send me something ~ It's all about The Free Will maybe some people Do Like this after all and.. i think its atleast Worth a try

I apologize for my bad english
If I am going to Miss your point or smth ~ sry

Also I often Got Close to people After i asked Them INGAME! Randomly about postcards
hardly everyone I asked for postcards Knowed me very well And Now we're friends :o

Also Sometimes you have To go farther into something to Make your collection Bigger :3/
Its The Weird hobby of Mine :D

*also the showing might be pretentious BUT I dont think it will hurt anyone I mean you can just go ignore the thread or something :D *
I apologize If I sound rude or something I dont want to
*bad english skills *cough cough* xD
thelewa
I guess I could send you something
silmarilen
this sounds pretty cool actually, not sure if i will send anything but keep it up.
happy623
YEAAAA Steven~!!

mingmichael
hey that's mine brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo <3 LOL XD
boat
I sort of do this just that I send people gifts and usually don't get anything back because you're all cheap bastards :-(

More memorable than just a postcard.
Shiro
I was supposed to send one and never got time to T_T
Miyu
hops in ~ ...leaves ..~ kyaa
[Luanny]
mmm interesting, I may send you one someday :3
Topic Starter
Xuanie
Keep it up Guys I will soon refresh *bump or either a thank you :D/

Will also add a japanese translation soon xD
Kareov