show more
Topic Starter
Lanturn
Gero

Gero wrote:

Placeholder #Ninja

So many memories... T__T

General

1. Did you missed to add a "soft-slidertick2" and "soft-slidertick3" or this is intentional? would sound a lot better if you will consider to adding them "soft-slidertick2 as clap and soft-slidertick3 as finish" (if you don't wanna add them, guess you need to take a look to every difficulty because there have many useless points) Yeah, I originally had them as a clap / finish but somehow they got deleted wow. Thanks for noticing this.
Easy

1. 00:44:841 - Same suggestion about the finish that I've mentioned in the hard difficulty. Added
Normal

1. 00:26:696 (2,3) - What about to do the same thing about this rhythm like you did in the hard difficulty? because this feels kinda weird and empty imo. Yeah good point.
  2. 00:35:322 - I guess you forgot to add a clap with finish here. Added
  3. 02:54:538 - ^ Fixed this in all diffs to be consistent. 03:02:272 (5) - ^ Done, also missed this on normal XD
  4. 01:11:019 - What do you think about consider adding a circle at this time? since the background of the song asks for something to click here, ofc don't forget to put a finish if you add the circle. Yeah sure. Added this with 30% volume finish.

Hard

1. 00:07:955 (2,3) - This is just a personal suggestion but I think a rhythm like you did above would be ideal as this part is quite similar imo (A quick solution would be shorten this slider by 1/2 and adding a circle in 00:09:145 - instead) Alright. I kind of wanted to keep that cool 1/1 slider but I completely understand this rhythm choice. I went with your idea.
  2. 00:38:594 (4,5) - I'm pretty sure that you can do a better blanket like this one, you should try it.
  3. 02:37:582 (4,5) - ^ Fixed both of these. also Since 02:36:392 (2,3) - was a copy. I fixed this as well.
  4. 00:44:841 - What about using clap and finish instead only clap? to emphasize the change of the music which is quite noticeable in this part. Added to normal/hard. Easy already had it lol.
  5. 01:45:526 (5,6) - I'd like that you consider to change this by another pattern because it doesn't look nice and clean imo something like this would be cool somehow (don't forget to do the same thing for this 01:47:608 (2) - as well) The only problem is that it interferes with 01:48:798 (5) - from the (2). Also I've really grown to love this pattern myself so I want to keep it. I moved the 01:45:526 (5) - slightly further away so it doesn't look as horrible. Hope this makes sense enough.
  6. 02:01:887 (4,8) - C'mon this looks kinda ugly for me, if you asked me I'd like to change this for another custom slider with smoother curves. erk. I was pretty proud of this slider actually. I changed it up though.
  7. 03:18:931 - This feels kinda empty so what about to add a simple circle here? (you can stack this on 03:19:228 - this slider) I definitely don't want to do this. If you check my Easy/Normal. They contain the exact same rhythm, and I wanted to keep this consistency. Hope you can understand this.
Alright, call me back when you're done.
Thanks a lot for the mod! Will do.
Gero
Gotta catch 'em all! ~
mancuso_JM_
Oh.. memories :3..
Congratulations Lanturn!
Topic Starter
Lanturn
Thaaaaaaaaank you so much!

This song means a lot to me. Thanks to all of you guys that modded this over the last year and Sakura/Gero for being the ones to help send this map to where I always wanted it to be.

<3 <3 <3 <3
samplefish
Nice work on this
Sakura
Congrats!
Xinely
I remember my Zapdos lv 100 ;-;

Grats lanturn :3
Sonnyc
SPOILER
[Hard]
00:46:924 (4) - Distance
01:16:373 (5) - Missing Clap at the head
01:18:158 (9) - Volume should be higher than 30%
01:51:475 (1) - ^
02:30:741 (1) - ^
Nothing worths unrank, just a little sad for those.
Pokemon <3
Secretpipe
<3
Makar
oh man my childhood
Kinshara
Lanturn, congratulations!

Really, I can't thank you enough for mapping this song. I just recently made up with my best friend after a long silence between us. This song truly reminded me of the despair that comes from being apart and the sheer joy of being together. It's reminded me not only of the innocence of my childhood but also of the more important things in life.

It may just be a song from an old anime, but it's a song that speaks volumes to everyone. There's not a single person who can't relate to this song.

Thank you, Lanturn, truly.
Kodora
Ah, this song, so many memories >.<

Congratulations on rank!
Umi
dude finally ! gratz ~
Konei
<3
Mao
Oh wow, you've ranked this. Gratz!
Mint
Congrats
Tari
So many memories.

Congratz!
-Kamilia-
*O*
Topic Starter
Lanturn
Thanks a lot everyone. It really means a lot to me. I'm glad you all have many wonderful memories of the anime/games like myself, and being able to remind us all of the great things in life friendship has brought.
123321mario
love this song, i'm crying