forum

Don't stop believing -Saku

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sakuran-sama
Yeah! Today I got my first B on a beatmap ^^ I played goreshit's o'er the flood and I was so happy I only had one miss lol. I've been a member of OSU for 2 days now, so I'm proud. This game is so much fun, and what i want to say to all of you is; Try your best, have fun and good luck with the game!
sCam
teh fuck, two days and can get a B on over the flood. I officially quit this game.
XPJ38
You just forgot a little, tiny, minuscule, microscopic, lilliputian detail: you played the EASY difficulty...
Stefan
Not sure if this thread is serious or just calling for attention.
CXu
All hail the Sakuran-sama.
kisata
teach me your ways, senpai
Stefan

XPJ38 wrote:

You just forgot a little, tiny, minuscule, microscopic, lilliputian detail: you played the EASY difficulty...
(I haven't read the post because it doesn't showed to me when I did.)

WELL AT LEAST SOME PEOPLE GOT JOKED
Topic Starter
Sakuran-sama
1. Even if it was easy its not always that easy for someone who has only played that song for the FIRST time. And I'm also no gamer so wth.

2. Im not calling for attention, I merely wanted to encourage people to keep trying.

3. Im not joking.
GoldenWolf
1. It's still an Easy, even if it looks hard to you. There's really nothing to be THAT proud of.

2. It looks like you are.

3. Welp.
boat
If you're enjoying yourself, keep it up and have fun. Ignore all of this uncalled for hatred, people around here tend to be excessively elitist and rude #fitemeirl
Jordan

boat wrote:

If you're enjoying yourself, keep it up and have fun. Ignore all of this uncalled for hatred, people around here tend to be excessively elitist and rude #fitemeirl
Agreed, aren't these answers a bit overreacted?
neurosis
all of these sarcastic and condescending replies are a reminder of how awful this community is

boat wrote:

If you're enjoying yourself, keep it up and have fun. Ignore all of this uncalled for hatred, people around here tend to be excessively elitist and rude
yeah it's gross
Zalaria
What boat said. I'm glad you are happy Sakuran ^^ Keep at it and you will be able to get S ranks :D So what if its an easy diff, improvement is improvement ^^
cloudofrain

emmy wrote:

all of these sarcastic and condescending replies are a reminder of how awful this community is

boat wrote:

If you're enjoying yourself, keep it up and have fun. Ignore all of this uncalled for hatred, people around here tend to be excessively elitist and rude
yeah it's gross
Has nothing to do with the community. It is like that everywhere, if you are happy about such small things people will laugh at you. It is good that he/she is happy and that is what counts, but it has nothing to do with this "awful" community and what you just said can also be seen in every community :D
neurosis

cloudofrain wrote:

Has nothing to do with the community. It is like that everywhere,
not always, you shouldn't be apathetic to gross behaviour just because "everyone does it", even when it's just a silly thing like this thread it's still not very welcoming or pleasant to be around
cloudofrain

emmy wrote:

cloudofrain wrote:

Has nothing to do with the community. It is like that everywhere,
not always, you shouldn't be apathetic to gross behaviour just because "everyone does it", even when it's just a silly thing like this thread it's still not very welcoming or pleasant to be around
You are right, but I just wanted to say that it is not this community that is somehow evil and that it is normal, especially on the internet where you are anonymous and you should not forget that here are also almost only young people I am also pretty young still (19), so it can't be avoided. Moreover, this thread isn't that aggressive someone just said it isn't that impressive, but I would not interpret that as hate.
puncia
Actually this thread title is one of the best advice someone could give.
boat

cloudofrain wrote:

SPOILER
You are right, but I just wanted to say that it is not this community that is somehow evil and that it is normal, especially on the internet where you are anonymous and you should not forget that here are also almost only young people I am also pretty young still (19), so it can't be avoided. Moreover, this thread isn't that aggressive someone just said it isn't that impressive, but I would not interpret that as hate.
It doesn't make you less of it just because the rest are the same.
cloudofrain

boat wrote:

cloudofrain wrote:

SPOILER
It doesn't make you less of it just because the rest are the same.
What ?

Edit: Now I understand, yes it is true, but that doesn't get in the way of what I just said....