forum

[Poll] Next meet-up should be hosted where?

posted
Total Posts

What city should next meet up be hosted.

Stockholm
28.26%
Göteborg
26.09%
Oslo
30.43%
København
15.22%
Total votes: 92
show more
Xytox

Liiraye wrote:

sthlm cuz cba 2 bus
This^
Otherwise you won't be seeing me at the meet-up. But then again, who wants to see me? \:>/
Topic Starter
Kluddio
LETS GO TO THE PUB!
I will smuggle you all in~~

Saten, put that hammer down! ~~~It was a joke~~
kriers
DreamHack is where it's at
Dolphin

kriers wrote:

Let's arrange an osu tournament.
(and maybe a Taiko tourney)
Kotayo

kriers wrote:

was thinking a bit as to why dreamhack wasn't an option as it is a great idea
Topic Starter
Kluddio
We had already talked about it Summer 2014 everyone should go then
maal
det skal da holdes i perkerhavn
Xytox

Dolphin wrote:

kriers wrote:

Let's arrange an osu tournament.
(and maybe a Taiko tourney)
That would actually be pretty cool. The one who gets last place has to buy everyone a coke. Am I a genius or what?
Topic Starter
Kluddio

Xytox wrote:

That would actually be pretty cool. The one who gets last place has to buy everyone a coke. Am I a genius or what?
Genius Xytox strikes again.
kriers

Cloudio-san wrote:

Xytox wrote:

Genius Xytox strikes again.
free coke!
-GN

kriers wrote:

free coke!
CXu
But I don't even like coke :(
Or any other carbonated drink for that matter.
Saten
Meet-up hos syltis pls

I still wanna beat him up :>

-GN wrote:

kriers wrote:

free coke!
free coke!
Teras
hue
Grunt
stockholm pls I can maybe show up !
Licorice_old
Either Göteborg for being very central, Dreamhack for being rather central aswell, or you can always hold the meet-up at Närcon, it's not to far off from Jönköping where dreamhack is, and is the best Convention if you are going to go to one anyway, and not as expensive as going to dreamhack.
kriers
the only reason I'd come to Sweden, would be for Dreamhack
Saten
But I wanna play melee/brawl :(

Is it possible to do @DH?
Topic Starter
Kluddio

Saten wrote:

Japp, dom har massa olika brawl spel som man kan sätta sig och spela när som helst även om man inte har en datorn med sig.
Dreamhack got them all~
Saten

Cloudio-san wrote:

Saten wrote:

Japp, dom har massa olika brawl spel som man kan sätta sig och spela när som helst även om man inte har en datorn med sig.
Dreamhack got them all~
Coola bönor

Jag kanske åker dit ändå
Liiraye
Är satan i egen hög person på DH så måste jag ju också komma! Palla stationär dock.
Liiraye

Licorice wrote:

Either Göteborg for being very central, Dreamhack for being rather central aswell, or you can always hold the meet-up at Närcon, it's not to far off from Jönköping where dreamhack is, and is the best Convention if you are going to go to one anyway, and not as expensive as going to dreamhack.
From what I've heard, närcon is a pit filled with thousands of weeaboos running around and screaming. Not that tempting imo.
Xytox

Liiraye wrote:

Licorice wrote:

From what I've heard, närcon is a pit filled with thousands of weeaboos running around and screaming. Not that tempting imo.
I have only heard bad things from it as well. The only reason why I would go there would be if someone I knew (someone I know in #Skandi would be enough) also would be there.

But ya, when arranging a meet-up, I'd go to Dreamhack rather than Närcon.
vagenis
dreamhack! maybe gøteborg :s?
Liiraye
Actually, I'd like to go to göteborg to meet some other mates I have as well! I already know the entire stockholm city so I figured goeteborg would be fun :)

At least I can ride a fast train thar :3
ityka
Only thing I can consider is dreamhack probably. or oslo of course, but oslo won't happen ^.^
Topic Starter
Kluddio

Xytox wrote:

I would go for dreamhack aswell. Närcom desucon they all some meh people hanging around.

Cloudio-san wrote:

if this is what Desucon: 8 can offer then i would not go!

SPOILER

Doommm

Doommm

Doommm

Dolphin

Cloudio-san wrote:

Xytox wrote:

I would go for dreamhack aswell. Närcom desucon they all some meh people hanging around.

Cloudio-san wrote:

if this is what Desucon: 8 can offer then i would not go!

SPOILER

Doommm

Doommm

Doommm

Pls desucon because im going there and it is cool
Tanaka
Voted Göteborg. Peeps, kinda hard for me to travel to the other places D:
palinus
göteborg/dreamhack I might show up then :9
Chokladboll
u adults, urgh
Blandar
China please, xytox suck at super smash, ill camp him down ez
Xytox

Blandar wrote:

CHINA IT IS I PAY EVERYONE
Blandar

Xytox wrote:

Blandar wrote:

CHINA IT IS I PAY EVERYONE
OMG XYTOX HAXOR 1337RICH#FORLYFEBRO
Blandar
Kotol, giff me mana
Kaffekaka_old
Stockholm, för min skull
Wulfzz
I just checked some prices for train from Oslo to Göteborg. It would cost about NOK 820,- tour/detour. I'm not certain what you swedes paid when you came to Oslo last time?
I'm honored if you paid that much to come. :o

Edit: I figured flying would be cheaper. Lol. 650 to Göteborg and 299 to Stockholm.
Kotayo
i took a total of 16hours bus ride for the price of like 400-500SEK. although that was double the distance than what Göteborg-Oslo would be
Wulfzz
Okay, so bus would be cheaper to Göteborg. With SweBus the ticket would cost between SEK 200,- and 250,-. I have no idea of where you got your ticket or where to traveled from, but that's much cheaper than traveling by train. Lol.

Generally for me, it wouldn't matter if the meetup would be arranged in Stockholm or in Göteborg. :)
Btw, any idea of any dates? Somewhere early in May/June maybe?

Edit: Grammar. Again.
Edit: Added more content.
Kotayo
Linköping-Göteborg, Göteborg-Oslo. Oslo-Göteborg, Göteborg-Linköping is the busride i took xD if you're going for a long distance trip i would recommend to sleep a night or two in Göteborg (or wherever the meet-up is hosted) or close by
show more