1. osu! forums
  2. Language Specific
  3. Other Languages
  4. Skandinavien

What city should next meet up be hosted.

Stockholm
28.26% 26
Göteborg
26.09% 24
Oslo
30.43% 28
København
15.22% 14
Total votes: 92
Please sign in to vote.
show more
posted

kriers wrote:

DreamHack is where it's at
Let's arrange an osu tournament.
(and maybe a Taiko tourney)
posted

kriers wrote:

DreamHack is where it's at
was thinking a bit as to why dreamhack wasn't an option as it is a great idea
posted
We had already talked about it Summer 2014 everyone should go then
posted
det skal da holdes i perkerhavn
posted

Dolphin wrote:

kriers wrote:

DreamHack is where it's at
Let's arrange an osu tournament.
(and maybe a Taiko tourney)
That would actually be pretty cool. The one who gets last place has to buy everyone a coke. Am I a genius or what?
posted

Xytox wrote:

That would actually be pretty cool. The one who gets last place has to buy everyone a coke. Am I a genius or what?
Genius Xytox strikes again.
posted

Cloudio-san wrote:

Xytox wrote:

That would actually be pretty cool. The one who gets last place has to buy everyone a coke. Am I a genius or what?
Genius Xytox strikes again.
free coke!
posted

kriers wrote:

free coke!
posted
But I don't even like coke :(
Or any other carbonated drink for that matter.
posted
Meet-up hos syltis pls

I still wanna beat him up :>

-GN wrote:

kriers wrote:

free coke!
free coke!
posted
hue
posted
stockholm pls I can maybe show up !
posted
Either Göteborg for being very central, Dreamhack for being rather central aswell, or you can always hold the meet-up at Närcon, it's not to far off from Jönköping where dreamhack is, and is the best Convention if you are going to go to one anyway, and not as expensive as going to dreamhack.
posted
the only reason I'd come to Sweden, would be for Dreamhack
posted
But I wanna play melee/brawl :(

Is it possible to do @DH?
posted

Saten wrote:

But I wanna play melee/brawl :(

Is it possible to do @DH?
Japp, dom har massa olika brawl spel som man kan sätta sig och spela när som helst även om man inte har en datorn med sig.
Dreamhack got them all~
posted

Cloudio-san wrote:

Saten wrote:

But I wanna play melee/brawl :(

Is it possible to do @DH?
Japp, dom har massa olika brawl spel som man kan sätta sig och spela när som helst även om man inte har en datorn med sig.
Dreamhack got them all~
Coola bönor

Jag kanske åker dit ändå
posted
Är satan i egen hög person på DH så måste jag ju också komma! Palla stationär dock.
posted

Licorice wrote:

Either Göteborg for being very central, Dreamhack for being rather central aswell, or you can always hold the meet-up at Närcon, it's not to far off from Jönköping where dreamhack is, and is the best Convention if you are going to go to one anyway, and not as expensive as going to dreamhack.
From what I've heard, närcon is a pit filled with thousands of weeaboos running around and screaming. Not that tempting imo.
posted

Liiraye wrote:

Licorice wrote:

Either Göteborg for being very central, Dreamhack for being rather central aswell, or you can always hold the meet-up at Närcon, it's not to far off from Jönköping where dreamhack is, and is the best Convention if you are going to go to one anyway, and not as expensive as going to dreamhack.
From what I've heard, närcon is a pit filled with thousands of weeaboos running around and screaming. Not that tempting imo.
I have only heard bad things from it as well. The only reason why I would go there would be if someone I knew (someone I know in #Skandi would be enough) also would be there.

But ya, when arranging a meet-up, I'd go to Dreamhack rather than Närcon.
show more
Please sign in to reply.