forum

I'm sorry, did you expect something clever here?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cagethesoul
Well, here's yet another introduction thread.

I found out about osu! when I was killing time on Twitch.TV a few days ago. The streamer I was watching brought it up when nothing was going on, and I figured it looked interesting, so I downloaded it and a few hundred beatmaps before I left for vacation.

I write, listen to entirely too much music, read a lot, and play video games ranging from Dota 2 to Journey and Dust: An Elysian Tail.

Not too much else to say here, other than that I'm probably going to be playing this game a lot more than I thought I would.
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
kazumi-san95
Hi there! Welcome to the forum! :)
has
Welcome to the forums!
Zalaria
This game does that to ya. You will spend hours at a time clicking circles and stuff, listening to awesome music, reading hilarious things in chat, having a blast XD I hopelessly addicted xp
Topic Starter
cagethesoul
Thanks for the welcome, everyone.
Cyclohexane
Welcome to osu!, cagethesoul.
Foxtrot
Hello.
Dumie
herros~
Yunia Anindya
hello oao"
Lust
Welcome to the community!

Hello! We are all welcoming here so there is no need to be shy, if you would like to add me to your friendslist, view my profile and hit add friend. If you haven't done so already, please take a look through the rules. You can talk about anything in particular (as long as its not spam) here. Need more information on osu? Check out our wiki which has a large wealth of knowledge! In addition if you encounter any issues and require technical support, do so here. I hope to see you around and if you have any questions feel free to PM me!
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!