Im scared
Meah

Otaiku wrote:

Im scared
I'm not
B1rd

abraker wrote:

What did it take for Railey to block you lol
Apparently, challenging his opinion on copyright laws.
B1rd
But who will build the roa-

johnmedina999
Oh shit I thought they were joking.

I just saw that ad on TV.
B1rd
This place has of late seemed quite bereft of any interesting discussion on anything. I wonder if all the so-called serious posters have left.
Serraionga
Do we get to party now?
IIINPIII

Zain Sugieres wrote:

u guys heard of the new eu art13 proposal

I think we got a very big problem now :/
AutoMedic
how do you disable this shitty ui this fucking sucks
Taj
Sometimes we make mistakes.
We learn from them.
AutoMedic

UltraHenzie wrote:

Sometimes we make mistakes.
We learn from them.

apparently peppy hadnt learned from this mistake yet
B1rd
peppy was a mistake
abraker

AutoMedic wrote:

old.ppy.sh
AutoMedic

abraker wrote:

AutoMedic wrote:

old.ppy.sh
thank
Dawns
the world cup has been exceptional this year so far and we're barely a week and a half in
Zain Sugieres
@automedic alternatively click the switch in the left bottom corner on osu.ppy.sh
B1rd

Dawnsday wrote:

the world cup has been exceptional this year so far and we're barely a week and a half in
it's not good, it's score v2
Brainage
oml how long is this thread
Rurree

Dawnsday wrote:

i agree but why tf is your flag the uk
Comfy Slippers

Dawnsday wrote:

IT'S COOOOOMING HOME
DarkWraith101
hi, im new here. Plz dont eat me
Serraionga

DarkWraith101 wrote:

Naimae

DarkWraith101 wrote:

B1rd
Bump.

And I thought that the post was referring to the osu! world cup instead of soccer. Shows how much I keep in touch.
johnmedina999
France won btw
abraker
There is a rumor that France won, but do you know who actually won?
Hika
ahhhh usa won.
abraker
damn those americans
Achromalia

abraker wrote:

damn those americans

damn those 'muricans
johnmedina999
Oh yeah, I didn't watch the Taiko World Cup 2019, who won?
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

Oh yeah, I didn't watch the Taiko World Cup 2019, who won?
japan

*checks*

japan
johnmedina999
Did you know that Japan signed a multi trillion dollar agreement at the end of World War II to the United States and the rest of the world? The agreement let the United States take the victory in order to hide its true intentions: to slowly take over the world using anime as mind control. In 2020, during the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games, they will transmit gamma waves from a secret base in Akihabara to everyone who has ever watched anime before through the TV screens that are streaming the Games and Japan will be able to control your thoughts.

The agreement also states that Japan must win every Taiko World Cup.
Green Platinum

johnmedina999 wrote:

Did you know that Japan signed a multi trillion dollar agreement at the end of World War II to the United States and the rest of the world? The agreement let the United States take the victory in order to hide its true intentions: to slowly take over the world using anime as mind control. In 2020, during the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games, they will transmit gamma waves from a secret base in Akihabara to everyone who has ever watched anime before through the TV screens that are streaming the Games and Japan will be able to control your thoughts.

Yamakan will stage his rebellion soon.
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

Did you know that Japan signed a multi trillion dollar agreement at the end of World War II to the United States and the rest of the world?
So that's why america is in so much debt. It's not oil, it's anime!
Yukitsune

johnmedina999 wrote:

Oh my Akihabara!
johnmedina999
This thread is dead. If the oldfags have left us in search of greener pastures, I dare say that this is a new OT era.
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

This thread is dead. If the oldfags have left us in search of greener pastures, I dare say that this is a new OT era.
eh, they left at the start of the OTpression era. You just woke up. Whoever remained was saying their last words to this place, that is all.
Comfy Slippers

johnmedina999 wrote:

Damn right. This used to be an elitist thread. :{
TeeArctic1
Then revive it, let this not be common ground for peasants, but rather a meeting place for the sophisticated shitposter. It suits not nobles to don themselves in rags and low-quality content. Vive la revolution, make OT elitist again!
show more