forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Green Platinum

DJ Enetro wrote:

Am I really the toxic shit of OT, or are you letting me get to your heads?
And is satisfying the majority really superior to self-gratification?
It might be obvious for you guys, but not for me...
What answer do you want so you stop making posts like this?
DJ Enetro
Nothing satisfies me really...

As for the rest of you, I advise you to get out of OT before it’s too late.
Comfy Slippers

ppy.sh is next
abraker

DJ Enetro wrote:

As for the rest of you, I advise you to get out of OT before it’s too late.
before what?
Achromalia

DJ Enetro wrote:

Am I really the toxic shit of OT, or are you letting me get to your heads?
And is satisfying the majority really superior to self-gratification?
It might be obvious for you guys, but not for me...
So does everything I say prompt this from you?

I'm kidding, but now it seems like you're starting to pick up the idea of self-gratification because I mentioned it once in a different thread.

I don't know what you're even trying to do, really. By the way, I never really thought you were the toxic shit of OT, if that's what you thought. If not, then I don't know why you're even asking.

"Satisfying the majority" being "superior to self-gratification", hmm. Is there some sort of complex going on here or...? Like, do you actually feel like people just want you to post something that satisfies their needs? How does that relate to you with "self-gratification", other than that it's the sort of tone your posts have?

From what I'm seeing, i'd say the problem isn't "noone understands me", neither is it "apparently i dont understand anyone", but more of "i cant seem convey my ideas properly".

I wouldn't be able to answer your questions since I never had an opinion on it in the first place, but anyhow, I'm just wondering what prompts all of this, as if you're feeling "intellectually isolated" or something.

I mean the way you sound, it's as if sometime in the future, you'd make a post worthy of being in /r/iamverysmart.
B1rd

Comfy Slippers wrote:

ppy.sh is next
This is why I don't have a Facebook, have a Google account, or a (((smart)))phone. Also why I don't use Discord - if you're not the consumer, you're the product.

peppy is probably more interested in the loli hentai on my desktop than my personal information.
B1rd
Previously I had this preconception about Lauren Southern that people just liked her because she was a female conservative. But watching her videos I've found I like her a lot, she's quite smart and has interesting opinions and doesn't just parrot partisan talking points. I've respect for her journalism on the plight of White South African Farmers and her fight against the UK and it's totalitarian laws.
B1rd
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/micros ... 36742.html

Just what we need: now Skype will be monitoring your private conversations for non-PC language.
Green Platinum

B1rd wrote:

This is why I don't have a Facebook, have a Google account, or a (((smart)))phone. Also why I don't use Discord - if you're not the consumer, you're the product.
A win for capitalistic ideals
B1rd
mfw I just turned 14 and learnt how to be intellectual by criticising capitalism
DaddyCoolVipper
If only there were some kind of regulations that'd prevent these companies from violating user privacy!

Roryrecast
I don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
Green Platinum

B1rd wrote:

mfw I just turned 14 and learnt how to be intellectual by criticising capitalism

What are you talking about? Facebook took advantage of a gap in the market for financial gains. It's the consumers fault for not realizing it sooner. If you think companies should strive for good user experiences why do you criticise Microsoft for making Skype and Xbox live a more amicable service?
B1rd

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

If only there were some kind of regulations that'd prevent these companies from violating user privacy!
What a fantastic idea, to trust the biggest violater of individual privacy to protect my privacy.
DaddyCoolVipper
If you can't trust the state to provide regulations, and you can't trust corporations to provide regulations, then I don't see what you have to complain about lol
B1rd
Did I complain? Trusting any large institution with your personal information, or trusting it to have power over you life in any other matter, is extremely foolish. That's why I commented on my own course of action instead of complaining uselessly about how Google or Facebook or the Government are bad and should act more morally.

Green Platinum wrote:

B1rd wrote:

What are you talking about? Facebook took advantage of a gap in the market for financial gains. It's the consumers fault for not realizing it sooner. If you think companies should strive for good user experiences why do you criticise Microsoft for making Skype and Xbox live a more amicable service?
Don't know what your point is or what point you think you're responding to.
ac8129464363
man i fuckin love anime
Birdy
man i wanna fucc an ime
Dawns
am i too late to throw in a DAE Capitalism bad
ColdTooth

Dawnsday wrote:

am i too late to throw in a DAE Capitalism bad
I don't think it's late to bring anything capitalistic. It's called Capitalism for a reason.
FuZ
oof
DaddyCoolVipper
B1rd
There's a strange phenomenon on forums, with dumb people typing a new paragraph for every sentence.
ColdTooth

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

I don't even know if I want to even watch the entire video, but this showcases that our country is fucking dumb.

First of all, the city wanted to remove the statue of Robert E. Lee, which is a historical figure in American History, especially during the Civil War. He was a well-known general during his time, and even though the Confederates lost, he was still a very respected general. Why a city would remove something like this that is implanted in history textbooks, not teaching our future kids about the importance of the Civil War, and who sacrificed their life in it. Besides, I saw that statue a while back on a field trip, was really fun to view it and a few other museums nearby.

What's going to happen in 10, 20 years? Are kids going to have to look back and learn why our generation was just so fucking bad because we couldn't control ourselves and had to make up "alt-right" to tell that nobody should have equal rights? Just imagine if we have segregated schools again, separating not only the gender, but race and religion aswell. It just makes no sense, our country has gone from the era of post-war standoffs, to the era gas prices rising high, to the era of "racism is an okay thing".

Of course the police have to come in there and break up unnecessary fights and remove protesters breaking the law, it's their fucking job to do that. So what's the fucking point of alt-right people saying that they're not the violent ones, because punching a man in the face for yelling at them face-to-face, a woman, and pulling out a gun. People trying to make them a victim is just.. it's obvious these guys want attention, given the fact that they hold rallies there to support "neo-nazism". Why does the Nazi flag/symbol have to exist? It's not something we should be throwing around.

How stupid is this country again? I'm starting to lose track because even my school tried to go all 'alt-right' for a little bit before shutting down any student doing stupid actions involving in politics. Whoever thinks murdering young children who are part of a minority that you don't like are have completely lost their mind, and it's even worse for others to think THEY are the heroes...

edit: Misunderstood a lot of the video and fixed my mistakes, and I couldn't edit my original post for whatever fucking reason
Comfy Slippers

B1rd wrote:

There's a strange phenomenon on forums, with dumb people typing a new paragraph for every sentence.
Depends on the context and the amount of text being written.
Zain Sugieres
I hope America falls
johnmedina999
I hope you fall

I hope you have to call life alert
B1rd
TIL the alt-right is after the blood of non-white infants
B1rd
DaddyCoolVipper

B1rd wrote:

B1rd
Is that Destiny? He's looking very smart in his trilby.
B1rd
These are some high-grade memes.

Meah
that looks alien
Green Platinum
Pretty sure all futanari's are automatically Chads.
Foxtrot

B1rd wrote:

These are some high-grade memes.

https://www.facebook.com/16374907039435 ... 297948350/

goodnight Nasime-chan
B1rd
She was too good for this world.
Tupsu
johnmedina999
good night
Milkshake
I visited Aurani for a week and now I'm back home on a free day from army, returning tomorrow to the so called "normal routine". I want to die. I don't know how I'm supposed to return to it so quickly, I feel like lying down and dying in bed for days.
Comfy Slippers

kangz n shiet
show more