forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
DaddyCoolVipper
E m i
I'm personally very sorry for everything that has been happening recently, to all of OT :oops:
DJ Enetro

Momi wrote:

I'm personally very sorry for everything that has been happening recently, to all of OT :oops:
What do you mean? You haven’t done anything, have you?
E m i
I neither know, nor does it matter because I feel bad either way
abraker

Momi wrote:

I neither know, nor does it matter because I feel bad either way
deep
VINXIS
Mara

Aqo wrote:

(5 years later) can't believe this thread is still going
Oh shit, what's up Aqo
B1rd

Aurani wrote:

I love such comparisons that both the left and the right come up with. Listen, the entirety of the USA is a shithole and everyone there is to blame. Not the whites, not the negros, not the yellows. It's about their national culture being completely fucked up. From the way they raise their children to the way they function as humans - just fucked up.
Such mentality is slowly creeping up to Europe, where old traditions and life are being replaced by feces.

Traditionalism > cancer
How irritating are smug and condescending Europeans who think that they're just culturally and politically enlightened compared to the USA. The US's problems aren't its culture, they're a result of an over centralised and corrupt political system that has progressed over decades and a failed melting pot experiment, both of which Europe are going to experience with the EU and its mass migration policies. We'll see who's laughing then.

Culture is largely an expression of genes. If anybody supports mass immigration, he should be required that they spend at least a year living in a country where the proposed immigrants make up a majority.
abraker

B1rd wrote:

Culture is largely an expression of genes.
Bahavior is part of culture too, not just appearances
DaddyCoolVipper

B1rd wrote:

l m f a o

Imagine being this deluded, hooly shit. Tell me, B1rd, when you were a NEET who was taking government benefits, did your strong white male genes guide you down that path?
Zain Sugieres
lol
Aurani
Okay that did make me laugh. It's healthy to make such jokes every now and then, Birdman.

All the problems with the citizens of North America stem from them and them only - not their government nor their..... genes.
DaddyCoolVipper

Aurani wrote:

Okay that did make me laugh. It's healthy to make such jokes every now and then, Birdman.

All the problems with the citizens of North America stem from them and them only - not their government nor their..... genes.

I'd disagree but my genes are preventing me from forming an opinion other than the one I currently hold. Oh well, off to vote for the Conservatives; it's in my British blood after all. Except whenever Labour are winning. Genes fluctuate like that, it's quite incredible.

Wait, maybe B1rd thinks that his stubbornness is caused by a fucking genetic limitation instead of his ego lol.
B1rd

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

B1rd wrote:

l m f a o

Imagine being this deluded, hooly shit. Tell me, B1rd, when you were a NEET who was taking government benefits, did your strong white male genes guide you down that path?
Yeah you're really upsetting precedent, being a young labour voter and all.

So tell me, you were the one previously going on about how determinism was valid. So what are the factors in determine someone's behaviour? One is environment, the other is (fill in blank).

So, if you have two genetically distinct populations and subject them to the same circumstances, what will happen? Will they manifest the exact same culture, or will they manifest different cultures?

Don't tell me you've gone full blank-slate theory.
B1rd
Here is a study that shows that political beliefs are highly heritable, from a left-wing news source at that https://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/09/opin ... liefs.html
B1rd
DaddyCoolVipper

B1rd wrote:

Yeah you're really upsetting precedent, being a young labour voter and all.

So tell me, you were the one previously going on about how determinism was valid. So what are the factors in determine someone's behaviour? One is environment, the other is (fill in blank).

So, if you have two genetically distinct populations and subject them to the same circumstances, what will happen? Will they manifest the exact same culture, or will they manifest different cultures?

Don't tell me you've gone full blank-slate theory.

The *same circumstances*? If that's something achievable then yes, I believe that the same culture would manifest, considering how small the genetic variation is between human populations. I don't see how you can reliably create the same circumstances for any two people though, never mind groups large enough to form cultural distinction.

The problem is that blank slate theory can't ethically be tested, and that makes me really sad. Hopefully we can simulate it in the future, or something.
B1rd
There is extremely small variation between humans and apes, and extremely small genetic variation between humans and all other mammals. I guess the difference between chimps and humans in the same circumstances, their culture would be almost exactly the same! Not just that, there's an extremely small genetic difference between different races of humans and different subspecies of animals (and the genetic differences within races of humans isn't less than between many subspecies of animals), so does that mean that subspecies of animals aren't inherently different?

For all the research you've supposedly done on the subject, you're still extremely ignorant on basic things. There's an entire field of science, quantitative genetics, that is entirely devoted to answering questions related to nature vs nurture, and results consistently show that a significant amount of human behavior is inherited, i.e. genetic. (and if you're a genius, you might be able to work out that if a certain amount of behavior is genetic, that disproves the theory that behaviour is entirely from environmental factors). Did you even click in to the studies that I linked?

And given that a significant potion of human behavior has a genetic basis, i.e. genes interacting with the environment, then it follows that genetically distinct populations will manifest different behaviours, and it's why you can't continue to have White culture if your country isn't majority White. If you take a single individual of one race and insert them in to another group, then likely they will adapt their behaviour to follow that group since the environmental pressure is so strong. But the more people of the different race is a society, the more their genetic tendencies will manifest.

And the fact that the races are genetically distinct can be shown by genetic cluster analysis - if you ask people what their race is, and ask a computer to group those people's genes into clusters based on similarity, then those people's genes will be grouped into the same cluster as others of their self-identified race with an accuracy of 97%.
B1rd
Aurani

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

I'd disagree but my genes are preventing me from forming an opinion other than the one I currently hold. Oh well, off to vote for the Conservatives; it's in my British blood after all. Except whenever Labour are winning. Genes fluctuate like that, it's quite incredible.

Wait, maybe B1rd thinks that his stubbornness is caused by a fucking genetic limitation instead of his ego lol.
What is this, why is OT making me laugh again? Stop trying to draw me back to posting! =D
Foxtrot

Aurani wrote:

I love such comparisons that both the left and the right come up with. Listen, the entirety of the USA is a shithole and everyone there is to blame. Not the whites, not the negros, not the yellows. It's about their national culture being completely fucked up. From the way they raise their children to the way they function as humans - just fucked up.
Such mentality is slowly creeping up to Europe, where old traditions and life are being replaced by feces.

Traditionalism > cancer

can I get a source on that?

jokes aside

"Listen, the entirety of the USA is a shithole and everyone there is to blame."

How in the fuck is the entirety of the USA a shithole? Give examples. You could literally replace the USA with any country and that sentence would still be viable.

It's about their national culture being completely fucked up. From the way they raise their children to the way they function as humans - just fucked up.

Okay. Stop. Like B1rd said, you just sound like a stereotypical eurofag who is O B S S E S E D about the Americans they see on multimedia.

you're embarrassing yourself

"Not the whites, not the negros, not the yellows."

oooohh. nice. nice and edgy. you said negro and yellows. edgy. nice

Traditionalism > cancer

Are you implying that traditionalism is dead in the US? Oh no, it is very much alive in non-democrat states. Such states don't tend to be as obnoxious and loud as California or New York, though, hence why you probably think traditionalism is dead.
Green Platinum
Traditionalism > cancer
What even is the cancer in this case?
Tupsu
OT
OT never changes

my humble and uneducated opinion is that US politics needs a full overhaul to either move away completely from the current two-party system, or to somehow clear out both parties of the public and private corruption plaguing them in order to move forward
also, politics should not be a day job but that's not going to be changing at this point, so at the very least there should be transparency in where and how money flows in it. politicians are meant to represent the public, so the public should have a right to see what or who is influencing the politicians

but that's never going to happen so we get to watch the country slowly eat itself up instead
roshan117
nuke us off the face of the earth

problem solved
Aurani

Foxtrot wrote:

can I get a source on that?

jokes aside

How in the fuck is the entirety of the USA a shithole? Give examples. You could literally replace the USA with any country and that sentence would still be viable.

Okay. Stop. Like B1rd said, you just sound like a stereotypical eurofag who is O B S S E S E D about the Americans they see on multimedia.

you're embarrassing yourself

oooohh. nice. nice and edgy. you said negro and yellows. edgy. nice

Are you implying that traditionalism is dead in the US? Oh no, it is very much alive in non-democrat states. Such states don't tend to be as obnoxious and loud as California or New York, though, hence why you probably think traditionalism is dead.
I'm sorry I'm triggering you by talking shit about your country, but I'm not going to budge from a firm belief that you can't disprove. Prove me otherwise and we might have a discussion. I mean it's sad enough that every single stereotype about murrica is true, so why even try to defend it?
If you want me to be a Eurofag, I'll be a Eurofag. Europe > Murrica

As for the yellows and negros, well, of course you're going to skip the fact that I said white as well. Apparently I can say white, but not yellow or negro. What is this, tumblr? Begone.

As for traditionalism - it depends what you see as such. If you go by the actual definition of it, then no, it's not dead. It's just some twisted and adjusted form of it that turned into what you can call the society you have over there.
Aurani
I also wanted to add a note about the California and New York example you gave, but the bloody devs made it so you can't edit your posts unless you move onto the new forum, so they can go suck a dick.
B1rd
Aurani, since this forum won't be existing much longer, I'd like to say that your entire online personality just seems contrived and fake, and I've never sensed any actual sincerity in anything you've actually said.
Aurani
Well I hope you enjoyed sharing your opinion. I really don't pay much heed to opinions, because if I did I probably wouldn't be where I am today.
As for your opinion - I can only say that that's your issue, not mine. You ought to adjust your senses in that case.
Milkshake

B1rd wrote:

Aurani, since this forum won't be existing much longer, I'd like to say that your entire online personality just seems contrived and fake, and I've never sensed any actual sincerity in anything you've actually said.
Please stay on the line, your call is important to us.
Foxtrot
I'm sorry I'm triggering you by talking shit about your country, but I'm not going to budge from a firm belief that you can't disprove.
I can't disprove that some parts of the US are shitholes because they are, I never denied that. What you said is that the entirety of the US is a shithole. Wouldn't you be kinda salty too if I said the entirety of your country is a shithole even though you knew it's not true? I'll just drop this link real quick

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/11/america ... -2017.html

A lot of these states happen to be "tradionalist" states, and the quality of life is high while crime is relatively low. Can you call such states shitholes since they seem to fit your criteria?

I mean it's sad enough that every single stereotype about murrica is true, so why even try to defend it?
By that logic, that means the GOOD stereotypes are also true, so why would that be sad? :\

If you want me to be a Eurofag, I'll be a Eurofag. Europe > Murrica
Did Muhammed rape you into saying that? Haha!

As for the yellows and negros, well, of course you're going to skip the fact that I said white as well. Apparently I can say white, but not yellow or negro. What is this, tumblr? Begone.
Because saying white is as racist as saying yellow and negro, right? Just drop the act. If you wanted to say actual racist slurs, you could have just said cracker. You could have just said "black" as well, but it HAD to be negro. Real classy.

As for traditionalism - it depends what you see as such. If you go by the actual definition of it, then no, it's not dead. It's just some twisted and adjusted form of it that turned into what you can call the society you have over there.
Is it possible to be more vague than this? Begone.
Aurani
First quote: I was making a point that murrica is a *CULTURALLY* shit place - not that it has bad standards of living or that it offers no attractions. Being a melting pot of cultures makes for a weird amalgam that I would rather stay out of. That's my opinion on it, and I'd rather raise my child in almost any country in Europe than over there. I mean it's enough to say that I'd rather let my child grow up in Israel where rockets hit every now and then than constantly wonder if the kid is gonna get mowed down by some mentally ill person with enough of an arsenal to conquer some Middle Eastern country.

As for Muhammed raping me - real classy indeed. Try being more mature if you want to give me shit for responding to your childishness in a childish manner.

As for the negros - I always say negro, even around people of that colour, and none of them have ever said anything against that, because I never meant it in a racist way. The only people to EVER get triggered by such things are those who spend too much time on certain pages on the Internet. I neither meant to be racist by saying negro nor yellow. If I wanted to be racist I would've said chingchong and nigger, or thief - whichever you prefer. If you're trying to be the sjw Internet police, you can sod off. I'm not into that sort of shit.
B1rd
Since when did "negro" become un-PC?
B1rd
Both America and Europe have culture, albeit different sorts of culture. European countries have thousands of years of history, their own languages, cuisine etc, America has a legacy of fighting against the British Empire and forging a new country. Though I really love classical European food and music, but I'd have to say I prefer to live in America, it's the embodiment of the European classical Liberal tradition, which didn't really succeed in overturning the established powers of Europe, but found fertile ground in America when the founding fathers essentially founded a country on those ideals with the constitution. Though the American establishments have been corrupted a significant deal, I think the original culture of freedom is still fairly alive.

Not that I've been to America of course. Though if you're gonna berate a country for not having culture, then Australia is probably the worst in that regard. We didn't even have a war or anything, just sort of got our independence in an undramatic fashion.
DaddyCoolVipper

B1rd wrote:

We didn't even have a war or anything

Aurani
...In connection with the Emu question I have this to say: it is a shameful
spectacle to see how the whole democratic world is oozing sympathy for the
poor tormented Emus, but remains hard-hearted and obdurate when
it comes to helping them which is surely, in view of its attitude, an obvious
duty. The arguments that are brought up as an excuse for not helping them
actually speak for us Australians and Aboriginals.
For this is what they say:
1. "We," that is the democracies, "are not in a position to take in the Emus."
Yet in these empires there are not 10 people to the square kilometer. While
Australia, with her 135 inhabitants to the square kilometer, is supposed to
have room for them!
Tupsu

B1rd wrote:

I mean, you have half of that equation correct but I find it unlikely that you'll figure out the second half in our lifetime
no need to feel bad, it took me a long time as well

also
Aurani
I mean you're free to say your opinion, but I just don't understand why someone would say that to someone else apart from it being a poor attempt at trying to get them pissed? "Listen, you are FAKE news, I know it because I know you better than you could ever know yourself!"
Milkshake
y'all dumb thots, stop being mongrels towards my baby serbian angel.
Comfy Slippers
Hika
fuckin wild ass kids
show more