forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
DJ Enetro
hmm...
“accept forum etiquette by comparing a smart and a stupid person”. Does that make more sense?
Tae
Don't drag my name into this, thanks.
silmarilen
A bunch of randoms on the internet are the perfect authority to determine you are autistic, didn't you know that?

I mean, if the "multiple people on the internet say it's so so it must be so" thing actually worked we'd be living on a flat earth right now.
E m i
truth
Green Platinum
silmarilen

Green Platinum wrote:

https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisdom_of_the_crowd
A large group's aggregated answers to questions involving quantity estimation, general world knowledge, and spatial reasoning has generally been found to be as good as, and often better than, the answer given by any of the individuals within the group.
Diagnosing someone with autism does not fall under those things afaik.

Also that system is pretty bad if all the people in the crowd believe in something that is proven to be not true.
Green Platinum
General world knowledge is so vague it honestly could be.
DJ Enetro

silmarilen wrote:

A bunch of randoms on the internet are the perfect authority to determine you are autistic, didn't you know that?
How so? If we do pick a bunch of randoms on the internet, there’s always the possibility that some of the people that you pick won’t have proper judgement, no?
Tupsu

DJ Enetro wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

How so? If we do pick a bunch of randoms on the internet, there’s always the possibility that some of the people that you pick won’t have proper judgement, no?
>being autistic enough to take that claim seriously
lol
E m i

DJ Enetro wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

real?
Aurani

DJ Enetro wrote:

When you say autism, do you mean this?

(Edited upon john’s suggestion. Took a while because imgur copy buttons don’t work on mobile...)
No, I meant the genuine definition of autism. You have to be either incredibly socially inept or be to some degree on the spectrum if "shitposting" is something seriously addictive and nice to do. It genuinely baffles me.

I guess I could've not been so outright hostile considering I didn't think about the possibility of you having talked to another person and not just in general.
That's just my personal opinion on the matter, as I cannot comprehend what compels others to "shitpost" (or in other words post incredibly meaningless things devoid of any reason or wit) other than either some form of mental illness, or just social ineptness.
Vuelo Eluko
aurani is pretty much the authority on social ineptitude so i think he's got a good perspective on this
Foxtrot

DJ Enetro wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

Your lack of recognizing sarcasm has gotten you in trouble many times around here
Tupsu
I don't know how this newfangled PM technology works so I'm going to reply here

DJ Enetro wrote:

Subject: ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

Tupsu wrote:

>being autistic enough to take that claim seriously
lol
You’d think that I have enough knowledge to tell that that person was being sarcastic. Clearly, if you haven’t seen how I behaved in OT over the past - almost a year - then... yeah.
first, if you somehow really haven't noticed, I implore you to look at this: search.php?&&author_id=1890385&start=30 and then tell me how exactly I would know your behaviour across the span of a year, nevermind the fact that I really don't care about people here bar a select few (and I assure you, you would know if you were one of those people)
second, this just sounds like a cheap attempt at this:
third, I didn't actually realise you're literally a child, and I heavily recommend that you step away from the internet and your anonymous facade and instead learn how to be a functioning, social person in real life. if I'd done it myself I'd probably be much happier and better off in life at the moment
Foxtrot

Tupsu wrote:

hence why giving any kind of attention to Enetro is completely worthless since he relishes in it, even if it's the bad kind of attention. honestly at this point i feel like we're just encouraging the guy to act the way he does since his behavior causes a lot of reactions out of people
E m i

Tupsu wrote:

I didn't actually realise you're literally a child, and I heavily recommend that you step away from the internet and your anonymous facade and instead learn how to be a functioning, social person in real life. if I'd done it myself I'd probably be much happier and better off in life at the moment
for some of us it isn't possible, i myself needed to focus on staying safe and not getting killed and all of that stuff
Seph
everyone on the internet is a psychiatrist!

damn, i wish i just didnt take up BS psych and just stayed on the internet for a long time
abraker

Seph wrote:

damn, i wish i just didnt take up BS psych and just stayed on the internet for a long time
live long enough to numb the suffering
Meah

Seph wrote:

i am not a psychiatrist but a psycho
silmarilen
Oh right, my account was 8 years old yesterday.
Hika
let’s sit down and think about what we’ve said here
abraker
psycho
Naimae
saikou
Milkshake

silmarilen wrote:

DJ Enetro wrote:

When you say autism, do you mean the 6th Urban Dictionary definition?
use this link for reference
Most definitely, considering who you're talking to.
that's rich coming from you
Aurani

Hika wrote:

Thinking is more than certain people are capable of, though. That's very insensitive! :p
Green Platinum
Whoever is modding Otaku Culture now just shadow removes everything. As somebody who desperately wants that sub-forum to change this is depressing.
Fuck the mods and fuck how this forum is operated.
silmarilen

Milkshake wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

Most definitely, considering who you're talking to.
I'm not the one calling others autistic online.
_handholding
quite a lot of people in this thread seem to have vast knowledge of autism, to the point where they can diagnose someone on the spot; amazing!

Seph wrote:

ah shit, you made the joke before me :(
Seph

Kisses wrote:

ah shit, you made the joke before me :(
hey thats where we are good right?

M I N D R E A D I N G
Nessuka
Just smoke some DMT, sort yourselves out.
Hika

Aurani wrote:

Hika wrote:

Thinking is more than certain people are capable of, though. That's very insensitive! :p
I’m sorry. You’re very right in this situation :p
Hika

Nessuka wrote:

Do not fuck with this shit it isn’t fucking cool I almost died
Nessuka

Hika wrote:

Nessuka wrote:

Do not fuck with this shit it isn’t fucking cool I almost died
Then you missed the good bit. :(
DaddyCoolVipper

Milkshake wrote:

Aurani

Hika wrote:

I’m sorry. You’re very right in this situation :p
Look who finally noticed me! :p
Tupsu
well the header bar changed from 'preview' to 'switch' so
Mara
Welp, it was nice seein' you all in this old forum layout.
abraker
10 seconds 'till mindnight
Railey2
A good thing about the new forum design is that it's actually more space-efficient than the old design when you're viewing a thread. Then they instantly ruin that again by making the design much less space-efficient when you view a subforum. And the absolute kicker? They are getting rid of thread pages. Hands down the single most retarded design choice ever made, instant dealbreaker. Do you guys know one freakin forum that doesn't use thread pages? I surely don't.

That's it for me. Time to retire and go back to the MAL forums. Fucking stupid. I really had faith in the development team to make this good, but apparently it's design > functionality to them. Too bad.
DaddyCoolVipper
Holy fuck, threads have no pages???

This is the dumbest thing I have seen in a long time, wow
show more