forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tupsu
Braixens already have a good in-game model, just use the originals if you want to look like a furry

I kinda feel like moving back to Vivian avatar, she really captures the many facets of my personality
Green Platinum

Tupsu wrote:

Braixens already have a good in-game model, just use the originals if you want to look like a furry

I kinda feel like moving back to Vivian avatar, she really captures the many facets of my personality
Boy when in Japan and a girl internationally for example?
Vuelo Eluko

Green Platinum wrote:

Tupsu wrote:

not sure what's worse being a cis female or a trans
E m i

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

not sure what's worse being a cis female or a trans
oh no
silmarilen
white cishet male is the worst
Vuelo Eluko

silmarilen wrote:

white cishet male is the worst
that's up there too yeah
Meah
Filipino best race
Nifty
gay is indisputably the best race
Meah
Why do Americans name themselves Dick then they know it's penis
Zain Sugieres
burn anyone whos not a 100% white heterosexual catholic cis male
lol

Meah wrote:

Filipino best race
burn all momo fags for the supreme jungyeon race will succeed
Tupsu

Green Platinum wrote:

Tupsu wrote:

I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to express with that sentence
or in simpler terms
wat
E m i

Tupsu wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to express with that sentence
or in simpler terms
wat
you're not the only one.
Green Platinum
https://www.mariowiki.com/Vivian

In the Japanese version of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, Vivian is a transgender girl. Other characters, as well as narrative text, describe Vivian using masculine terms such as otoko "man", and otōto "little brother". However, Vivian initially describes the shadow sirens as san shimai "three sisters", and routinely uses the feminine first person pronoun atai. This continues in Super Paper Mario; Vivian's catch card describes her using the term otoko no ko "boy".

In the English and German localisations of the game, all masculine descriptions of Vivian are removed, and she is portrayed as a cisgender girl. Consequently, the nature of some of Beldam's insults towards Vivian was altered, as they originally focused on her masculinity. However, all other localised versions of the game retain the transgender portrayal.
E m i
Ok that's scary ;;
Green Platinum
The fact they just partially translated otoko no ko as boy is really weird.

OT: Re-watching Tatami Galaxy and what a masterpiece it is. I figure the denizens of OT would take more interest than OC.
silmarilen
So apparently the old forum layout is going to disappear soon. Was nice knowing you all, i'll probably be gone with it.

Green Platinum
I'll believe it when it happens.
abraker
this week basically means in several months
Vuelo Eluko

abraker wrote:

this week basically means in several months
+1 lol
and several months means several years
I feel like we've been transitioning to the new design since before I got banned in June '16, I was actually very surprised when I came back and saw it still hadn't changed. There's an old saying, 'objects at rest tend to stay at rest', and well I think it can be applied here.

I will believe it when I see it x2
Tupsu

Green Platinum wrote:

https://www.mariowiki.com/Vivian

In the Japanese version of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, Vivian is a transgender girl. Other characters, as well as narrative text, describe Vivian using masculine terms such as otoko "man", and otōto "little brother". However, Vivian initially describes the shadow sirens as san shimai "three sisters", and routinely uses the feminine first person pronoun atai. This continues in Super Paper Mario; Vivian's catch card describes her using the term otoko no ko "boy".

In the English and German localisations of the game, all masculine descriptions of Vivian are removed, and she is portrayed as a cisgender girl. Consequently, the nature of some of Beldam's insults towards Vivian was altered, as they originally focused on her masculinity. However, all other localised versions of the game retain the transgender portrayal.
that is absolutely not the one I meant but I shouldn't be surprised you're suggesting some weeb shit

in light of the recent news/claims about new layout, https://forums.tuuba.moe/ still has not one, but a whopping 17 different layouts, every single one better than new layout
and we still actually run forum mafias sometimes
DJ Enetro
Why do people normally not want to help insecure people be secure in their lives?
Vuelo Eluko

DJ Enetro wrote:

Why do people normally not want to help insecure people be secure in their lives?
because insecure people are cute
why would you want less cute people
E m i
Uhm what's up
Vuelo Eluko
life is a never-ending crisis
be secure in that knowledge
E m i
i'm secure in the knowledge that it always ends once in a while, for a period of time, right?
DJ Enetro
Well to be fair nothing is ever permanent.
Vuelo Eluko

DJ Enetro wrote:

Well to be fair nothing is ever permanent.
Entropy
Zain Sugieres
You being insecure isn't my problem and I do not profit in any way from helping you solve your insecurities out. It's your own problem handle it yourself. This is why people don't help insecure people out.
E m i

Zain Sugieres wrote:

You being insecure isn't my problem and I do not profit in any way from helping you solve your insecurities out. It's your own problem handle it yourself. This is why people don't help insecure people out.
that's why people don't help others in general, and i'm not even saying this because i think it's bad. i think it's neutral.
E m i
anyone like my namechange?
Vuelo Eluko
yes fuck toe hoes
DaddyCoolVipper

Momi wrote:

mommy 👀
Green Platinum

Tupsu wrote:

that is absolutely not the one I meant but I shouldn't be surprised you're suggesting some weeb shit
Mario videogames are weeb shit now?
Tupsu

Green Platinum wrote:

Tupsu wrote:

Mario videogames are weeb shit now?
no, minor tidbits from Mario games that were only ever added to the Japanese version are
abraker
I like mario games
E m i

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Momi wrote:

mommy 👀
oh no
Green Platinum
Do we know who the father is?
E m i
Baru ofc 8-)