so r u
Seph
people are gay for me whats ur point

checkmate
Hika
u got me bud

u got me
FINGERLOCK
im finna uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
E m i
ss faith
DJ Enetro
Spending a noon day on forums huh?
Meah

super blue blood moon
johnmedina999
Nice potato
abraker
levesterz
Nice marble balls
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

abraker

I thought those were ants
Aurani
Mmmm, yummy charred ants.
DaddyCoolVipper

b1rb should watch this video
abraker
Sometime it's fun fantasizing about what the slang would be in a tron like world

Real world:
"Watch this, fam"

Tron:
"Stream this, prog"

Real world:
"Don't gimme that shit"

Tron:
"Quit this glitch"

Real world:
"Hey, that's one hot chick"

Tron:
"Hey, that widget has ui"
Birdy

Meah wrote:

super blue blood moon
Literal blue corn moon
Seph
stfu snb
ent
Tupsu
why must you hurt me this way, I just wanted to look at nice glitch art

TRON: Legacy was a surprisingly good movie and probably one of the last ~10 films that I actually saw in a theatre, but then I might be biased cause of my mad crushes on Olivia Wilde and Daft Punk
abraker

Tupsu wrote:

TRON: Legacy was a surprisingly good movie and probably one of the last ~10 films that I actually saw in a theatre, but then I might be biased cause of my mad crushes on Olivia Wilde and Daft Punk
rip sequel :(
E m i

Tupsu wrote:

petition to unblock
keremaru

Momiji wrote:

Tupsu wrote:

petition to unblock

petition to :killpingreee:
Tupsu

abraker wrote:

Tupsu wrote:

rip sequel :(
yes it's a bit sad, I'd have liked to see how the kid makes it work as new user (and also cute scenes between him and Olivia Wilde would be very ok)
god I kinda feel like rewatching that now
silmarilen
this page has too many anime avatars
johnmedina999
+1 non-anime avatar
E m i

silmarilen wrote:

Well, it's an otome game you noob :(
Green Platinum
Manga avatars represent
Razzy
this page needs more wardrobe avatars
DaddyCoolVipper

silmarilen wrote:

Contributing towards the resistance
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
з
silmarilen

Momiji wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

a whatnow?
E m i

silmarilen wrote:

Momiji wrote:

a whatnow?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otome_game
:D
silmarilen
So it's an eroge aimed at women?
Green Platinum
Not all otome games have sexual content so no.
E m i

Green Platinum wrote:

Not all otome games have sexual content so no.
This, and literally most don't unless you count implied/non-explicit stuff
Vuelo Eluko
oh hey its my face again
abraker
I keep seeing it. I have tried purging it with a hammer and flametorch. It keeps showing.
DJ Enetro
jesus, fan, when will i get another fox that I can deem worthy of going all feral on you?
show more