show more
E m i

Kisses wrote:

im a girl
good
DJ Enetro
Avatar = sig for Kisses, second one i’ve noticed
DaddyCoolVipper
Hey look, Jordan Peterson reiterated his batshit insane claims in a video call. Maybe they're not just twitter shitposts?

https://twitter.com/S_Saeen/status/955889027957297152
E m i

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Hey look, Jordan Peterson reiterated his batshit insane claims in a video call. Maybe they're not just twitter shitposts?

https://twitter.com/S_Saeen/status/955889027957297152
eeek i thought people support the rights of people who don't harm others

but if he thinks it's about unrelated stuff like "muslims" and other similar classifications then ok!!
DaddyCoolVipper
Hika
droppin by
silmarilen
morning hika
DJ Enetro
What drives people to start being edgy online?
dNextGen

DJ Enetro wrote:

because they cant do so irl
_handholding

DJ Enetro wrote:

it's fun 😊😊😊😊
Serraionga

Kisses wrote:

DJ Enetro wrote:

it's fun 😊😊😊😊
Meah

Kisses wrote:

DJ Enetro wrote:

it's fun 😊😊😊😊
Razzy

DJ Enetro wrote:

anonymity

and then past a certain point, they still do it even when people know who they are
Serraionga
Being a teenager also plays an important role in being edgy.

Also, for all the teens (and adults) reading this post, I will leave this guide here to help you achieve the ultimate, supreme edgy status:
https://www.wikihow.com/Act-Like-Sasuke

:idea: This needs to be played in the background while you're reading as well. It won't work otherwise.
Rurree

Hika wrote:

droppin by
hey what's up hello
Hika
living my best life rn
Seph
zeraph is gay
Hika
so r u
Seph
people are gay for me whats ur point

checkmate
Hika
u got me bud

u got me
FINGERLOCK
im finna uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
E m i
ss faith
DJ Enetro
Spending a noon day on forums huh?
Meah

super blue blood moon
johnmedina999
Nice potato
abraker
levesterz
Nice marble balls
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

abraker

I thought those were ants
Aurani
Mmmm, yummy charred ants.
DaddyCoolVipper

b1rb should watch this video
abraker
Sometime it's fun fantasizing about what the slang would be in a tron like world

Real world:
"Watch this, fam"

Tron:
"Stream this, prog"

Real world:
"Don't gimme that shit"

Tron:
"Quit this glitch"

Real world:
"Hey, that's one hot chick"

Tron:
"Hey, that widget has ui"
Birdy

Meah wrote:

super blue blood moon
Literal blue corn moon
Seph
stfu snb
ent
Tupsu
why must you hurt me this way, I just wanted to look at nice glitch art

TRON: Legacy was a surprisingly good movie and probably one of the last ~10 films that I actually saw in a theatre, but then I might be biased cause of my mad crushes on Olivia Wilde and Daft Punk
abraker

Tupsu wrote:

TRON: Legacy was a surprisingly good movie and probably one of the last ~10 films that I actually saw in a theatre, but then I might be biased cause of my mad crushes on Olivia Wilde and Daft Punk
rip sequel :(
E m i

Tupsu wrote:

petition to unblock
keremaru

Momiji wrote:

Tupsu wrote:

petition to unblock

petition to :killpingreee:
Tupsu

abraker wrote:

Tupsu wrote:

rip sequel :(
yes it's a bit sad, I'd have liked to see how the kid makes it work as new user (and also cute scenes between him and Olivia Wilde would be very ok)
god I kinda feel like rewatching that now
show more