1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
show more
posted
My generation doesn't know the meaning of saving, apparently. Too much of a culture of consumerism. I suppose some people would say that internet is a "human right". It's not that bad though. If I want to use internet, I can go the library or stay with family. Now I have more time to do more interesting activities, read books and manga, go oudoors, etc. Not sure when I'll get it reconnected, I'm not happy with the government spying on me with mandatory data retention.
posted
tfw the electric costs in my place is expensiver compared to the internet
posted
Well at least a positive thing is that Bird is finally gonna go out more.
posted

B1rd wrote:

My generation doesn't know the meaning of saving, apparently. Too much of a culture of consumerism. I suppose some people would say that internet is a "human right". It's not that bad though. If I want to use internet, I can go the library or stay with family. Now I have more time to do more interesting activities, read books and manga, go oudoors, etc. Not sure when I'll get it reconnected, I'm not happy with the government spying on me with mandatory data retention.
"Man I've been banned for 1.5 years, but now I'm back, better see what fun and happening posts are happening on osu!"

>this

help
posted
isn't that a good thing? x)
posted

CDFA wrote:

B1rd wrote:

"Man I've been banned for 1.5 years, but now I'm back, better see what fun and happening posts are happening on osu!"

>this

help
Don't come back it's not good for the soul D:
posted

CDFA wrote:

B1rd wrote:

>this

help
is that a Neo avatar
posted

CDFA wrote:

B1rd wrote:

>this

help
At least they worked hard on modding v2 to calm your fury before unbanning you :^)
posted
yehaj dude when lazer
posted

CDFA wrote:

B1rd wrote:

>this

help
Is there a problem?
posted

CDFA wrote:

B1rd wrote:

>this

help
da lejendre
posted

Raspberriel wrote:

is that a Neo avatar
idk lmao I just looked in my sfw anime folders until I found a picture that wasn't horrifically mainstream and didn't look shitty compressed into a 128x128 box lol
posted
oof
posted

yuhaii- wrote:

oof
Nice post.
posted

B1rd wrote:

yuhaii- wrote:

oof
Nice post.
Nice post.
posted
You're not gonna bait me into an eternal nice post loop, fool.
posted
oof
posted

CDFA wrote:

Raspberriel wrote:

is that a Neo avatar
idk lmao I just looked in my sfw anime folders until I found a picture that wasn't horrifically mainstream and didn't look shitty compressed into a 128x128 box lol
how are you still alive
posted
boy i kinda miss Mystearica maps, where he go tho
posted
its a mystery, also wow erryone is coming back
show more