Raspberriel wrote:

Shoegazer maps are good maps
Evening's too edgy for Eze
DJ Enetro
Izect is that a Win 95 machine :thinking:
Green Platinum
No one mentioned my favourite mapper
EneT
I had a pretty shit day today as I woke up with a stomach ache which sucked massive horse dick because it meant I had stay at home, and I hate staying at home. My roommates were really nice and cooked some good shit for me to eat but I wasn't having any of their shit because that shit kept making me shit bricks and despite my asshole being fairly loose, it just couldn't handle the shit coming it's way. It eventually ended though with one last trip to the toilet when liquid shit came out of my ass signalling the end of my suffering, making me think to myself, "Man, don't you just hate it when you shit liquid?"
So I searched the exact same thing that I had thought on google, on my phone, while still taking a shit and came across this thread on ign: http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/having-liquid-poop-is-literally-the-worst-thing-ever.452916527/
So I read that shit while still taking a shit and I gotta say... A+
The point I'm trying to get at with this story is, where can I find more quality threads like this?
DJ Enetro
here’s my “dippy fresh” clone ^^
B1rd
DaddyCoolVipper
Damn b1rd’s posting good communist memes now. Does this mean he’s finally rejecting the free market and embracing communism?
B1rd
It should be clear that the meme indicates the silliness of a third party intervening in the contracts between consenting individuals.

"Oy vey, this person isn't paying you the arbitrary amount of money I believe the minimum amount that a person can live on while having a happy and fulfilling life, so I'm going to destroy your right to be self-sufficient by making it illegal to work at your capabilities and force you into living in idleness off state handouts."
Yuudachi-kun

B1rd wrote:

More like she accues you of rape afterwards
Yuudachi-kun
I am SleepyDarkrai, I'm 3% from luminal and have only been playing this game for a year and a half. I am edging close to what you'd call "top player" and are most likely going to be one by the end of the year. You will see me in next year's MWC, and the only reason I won't be signing up this year is because I had a large silence that will stop me. Just because snover has been playing for a long time, hence his skill, does't make his disliking to the scores of literally the best player in this game any more just justifiable. I don't fanboy over jhlee because he's simply jhlee, I fanboy over him because he's the best! Even after so lackadaisically taking around a year of hiatus from serious play online and off, he comes back here setting scores on 4k which are verging on 100-200k higher than snover- Sorry I mean "Mr. Top Player", and 5-9k scores which beat out jakads.

"countless players have ss'd this and could even pass this score" as of right now there's probably been like 3 ss ranks on the map in its current state so I dont really understand where you're getting that info from - unless you mean stepmania in which case the judge is absolute piss in comparison to this OD. No one is going to beat this score, I doubt you watched the replay but jhlee was not trying very hard. throughout the entire map he hits less than 200 300s (which is absolutely slamming alone), around 50 of which came from the break in the middle. That leaves around 120 M300s for the rest of the entire map. if someone did miraculously beat his score on this, he will redo it without the hilarious to watch bad ratio in the easy section (which will be around 999100).

Again, I am SleepyDarkrai; A player reaching the top eventually. I post the scores of the best player in the game that I love, and I think that's a good justification as to why I do it. I do not know who you are, but you're just as annoying as snover and that's not good
Ender Lain

DJ Enetro wrote:

Izect is that a Win 95 machine :thinking:
na'h, it's....umm....Windows 98

...Second Edition

https://winworldpc.com/product/windows- ... nd-edition
Pancake Eaters
hi just testing if signature works lol, bye
Razzy

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

I am SleepyDarkrai, I'm 3% from luminal and have only been playing this game for a year and a half. I am edging close to what you'd call "top player" and are most likely going to be one by the end of the year. You will see me in next year's MWC, and the only reason I won't be signing up this year is because I had a large silence that will stop me. Just because snover has been playing for a long time, hence his skill, does't make his disliking to the scores of literally the best player in this game any more just justifiable. I don't fanboy over jhlee because he's simply jhlee, I fanboy over him because he's the best! Even after so lackadaisically taking around a year of hiatus from serious play online and off, he comes back here setting scores on 4k which are verging on 100-200k higher than snover- Sorry I mean "Mr. Top Player", and 5-9k scores which beat out jakads.

"countless players have ss'd this and could even pass this score" as of right now there's probably been like 3 ss ranks on the map in its current state so I dont really understand where you're getting that info from - unless you mean stepmania in which case the judge is absolute piss in comparison to this OD. No one is going to beat this score, I doubt you watched the replay but jhlee was not trying very hard. throughout the entire map he hits less than 200 300s (which is absolutely slamming alone), around 50 of which came from the break in the middle. That leaves around 120 M300s for the rest of the entire map. if someone did miraculously beat his score on this, he will redo it without the hilarious to watch bad ratio in the easy section (which will be around 999100).

Again, I am SleepyDarkrai; A player reaching the top eventually. I post the scores of the best player in the game that I love, and I think that's a good justification as to why I do it. I do not know who you are, but you're just as annoying as snover and that's not good
dammit, you too?
B1rd
Green Platinum
Now do one one for Mass Shootings in America

https://www.massshootingtracker.org/data
B1rd
Tupsu

B1rd, have you ever actually shot a gun? :3c
B1rd
I'd like to.
Tupsu

B1rd wrote:

I'd like to.
sometimes I really wish people were stopped from having opinions on topics they have no real experience with

B1rd
I know more about guns than most people do. I don't need to have personal experience with guns to have knowledge on abstract theories such as gun control and the right to bear arms. Shooting a gun doesn't magically fill your brain with knowledge on anything other than how to aim and pull a trigger.
Tupsu

B1rd wrote:

I know more about guns than most people do. I don't need to have personal experience with guns to have knowledge on abstract theories such as gun control and the right to bear arms. Shooting a gun doesn't magically fill your brain with knowledge on anything other than how to aim and pull a trigger.
no, but it can give you some insight on why certain people feel uncomfortable about them, while others find them to be a hobby that's even relaxing at times :3c
it's hard to really fully comprehend how deadly/dangerous guns can be if you haven't messed around with one personally
B1rd
I've seen enough people shot on Liveleak to be able to comprehend how dangerous they are. And for that matter I've seen even more people run over by cars. The fear of guns is mostly an irrational byproduct of people being subject to senationalised mass shootings in the media. You're much more likely to be killed by the traffic around you than by an average joe open carrying a hand gun.

Firearms aren't just a hobby, bearing arms entails the responsibility of protecting yourself, your family and your liberty from criminals, invaders and tyrants. Unfortunately this conception has been lost in most places of the world and people have been foolish enough to give up their means of defence and instead place that duty on the state, which is foolish. The right to bear arms is the right to protect all your other rights, and any right you can't physically enforce is a right you don't really have.
DaddyCoolVipper

B1rd wrote:

You're much more likely to be killed by the traffic around you than by an average joe open carrying a hand gun.
Oh shit, B1rd's making the argument that fear of terrorism is irrational since the chance of it actually affecting you is so incredibly low compared to other things.

First the communist meme, now this. B1rd, are you actually slowly becoming more left-wing by the day? I'm proud of you, girl.
B1rd
Everyone can see through your disingenuousness. Immigrants should be kicked out of the country en masse because they commit crime and drain resources, not just because they commit terrorist acts.
DaddyCoolVipper
Baby steps, I suppose! Just keep applying the logic of pros vs cons in terms of real numbers rather than scary feels and allow your political beliefs to flex a bit, you might be surprised.
B1rd
Right, because a tick drinks only a "little bit" of blood, that's perfectly fine and you should do nothing about it.
DaddyCoolVipper
If that tick's an essential part of a well-functioning economy that ultimately produces more blood for you than it sucks, then sure! Profits are what matters rather than simple "revenue" and "costs" in a vacuum, after all. (Particularly if you're being silly and only looking at the costs.)
B1rd
Yes, even though immigrants take in the most welfare [1][2], have high unemployment rates [3][4], and are empirically a fiscal drain on the economy of Sweden to the sum of 1.35% of the GDP [5][6], not including resettlement costs (to put that in to perspective, that's a larger share of the GDP than the USA spends on the navy, and also keep in mind, most of these immigrants are young and are yet to burden the healthcare system as they age), these immigrants somehow, and unquantifiably, a "boost the economy"? How are they an "essential part" of an economy that they just came in to, which is bending over backwards to accommodate them?

And maybe you've had a change of heart and gone full capitalist on me, but profits aren't all that matter. Even if immigrants were a "boost to the economy" (or really, a boost in arbitrary macroeconomic markers), the increase in crime [7][8][9] and breakdown on societal cohesion and social capital that inevitably results from increasing racial heterogeneity [10] more than outweighs the benefits.

The fact is third world immigrants are not compatible with the West as their lower IQ and other innate biological differences prevent them from successfully integrating. Sweden is for Swedes, France is for French, and everyone should be able to live among their own kind in their ancestral country of origin. Especially since people of the same ethnicity share similar characteristics thus are more inclined to get along (no, it's not just "you look like me, therefore I like you" tribalism).
DaddyCoolVipper
Well, first off, refugees aren't the same as "immigrants". They're a specific type of immigrant, people displaced from their home countries by war and are evacuating their own failed states etc. Expecting them to be the same as, for example, a legal immigrant is absolutely absurd.

I don't argue for refugees from an economic standpoint because of that- I think refugees should be accepted into other countries for purely humanitarian reasons, since I would appreciate the same treatment if I were one of them!

Also, I haven't had a "change of heart"- for all of my arguments, I'm not a communist or whatever you might assume lol. I'm pro-capitalism and in favour of social democracy as the system going forward.

Some of your sources are hilariously low quality, I'd just not include them if I were you since they only harm your argument. (Talking about sources 7 and 9, here.)

Last paragraph is a waste of words since meaningful racial differences have been scientifically disproven for quite a while now.

As far as I'm aware, crime increases as a result of immigration tend to even out within 20-30 years..? Something else worth mentioning is that immigrants are going to come into the country at a certain age- late teenagers, adults. Young children almost never commit crime, so the age differences explain a large disparity in crimerates- as well as explaining why that disparity tends to disappear within a generation, since the children of those immigrants will of course go through their childhood years before even really having the opportunity to commit crime, same as the native population.

Immigration is hugely important for the economies of many countries around the world, since it provides the competition and workforce needed in both unskilled work and certain skilled professions.
show more