forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
DJ Enetro
How often does Foxtrot portray herself as unamused on OT :thinking:
Taj
I breathe through life in the suburban existence, the uniform buildings destroying the abnormal hills. Must've been hard. The round oval shaped stick had abnormal bumps and ridges, and I could possibly jitter through. I walk when the ground has water below sea level. I constantly wear skin-tight denim jeans to
Jordan
Why lift when it's all about the face?
DaddyCoolVipper
aaand he's straight back into the incel talk lul
Jordan
I had to google what an incell is

I dont go on these forums i mainly shitpost on the misc (i don't think i belong with incels either)

Anyway I only had 3 hours of sleep
B1rd
You can actually change your face structure, by how you hold your jaw and such things..

Also, RIP

_handholding
>93% acc
Green Platinum
All those anime girls people put in their skins clutter the UI so much. I have no clue how people can even stand them.
Alexkuzi
8-) wow
Taj
I would bungee jump.
But instead of coming back up,
I would hit the ground.
I bleed through everywhere
and I will keep bleeding
until my skin is just rubber.
Actually, I would dive under sewers and It would've been more legit if it isn't iterfes doobling dabookles.
DaddyCoolVipper
B1rd
I don't get your angle on this one.
DaddyCoolVipper
I agree with him, just wondering how you'd react.
Green Platinum
Hate how there are currently 7 still airing shows in MAL's top 100. One Piece I get but the rest is just damn hasty.
I just want mine to look neat and tidy.

At this point Kingdom season 2 will probably be kicked out of the top before I finish it.
B1rd

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

I agree with him, just wondering how you'd react.
It's technically correct, but it's being disingenuous the relevancy of skin colour, and it overlooks the fact as to why young men might look to their race as a source of inspiration. As Jordan Peterson has said, they are trying to "resurrect the father figure"; a culture that fails to instil the new generations with a sense of purpose and belonging will have them looking for some abstract role model to latch on to.
B1rd
Railey2
Unexpected freud
If you are proud of your race, you are trying to resurrect your father figure.
Right. Welcome to the year 1920!

Here is a quote that captures the issue in a much better way (special props for using probabilities that aren't 0 or 1):

"The less justified a man is in claiming any excellence for himself, the more likely is he to claim all excellence for his nation, religion, race or holy cause" - Eric Hoffer
B1rd
How is that anything but a reiteration of the original statement?
E m i

B1rd wrote:

How is that anything but a reiteration of the original statement?
it does not talk in absolute terms, allowing scenarios in which both can happen, and describes a relationship between the two that is not limited to two pairings (yes/no and no/yes)
Railey2
hey thanks momiji that was on point
Szymek
Original P: t/145250/start=36015

Holy Moly, its already been 2 years and I remembered lmao.
I shall come back in the next 2 years.
B1rd
Well done.
Jordan
nothing but PEANUTS... like ronnie coleman says
_handholding

Szymek wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/145250/start=36015

This gave me an empty feeling in my heart
Green Platinum

Szymek wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/145250/start=36015

Clearly Fotoshop you forgot to edit your post count Kappa
E m i
Wtf ? :?
B1rd
Green Platinum
Guessing they are all just progressively more MRA, red pill antifem types?
B1rd
Feminism stopped being a relevant point of debate in the intellectual sphere years ago. There's only so many times you can debunk the gender pay gap.
Green Platinum
Don't care about that shit. I see you were just trying to derail this thread that way again with your post.
B1rd
>derail a thread about nothing

You're a special kind aren't you.
_handholding
why do ppl who have no ties to a game still post on their forum pages
B1rd
Who is "their"?
_handholding
why do ppl who have no ties to a game still post on the game's forum pages
B1rd
I guess because they like the forum/community.
Hika

Kisses wrote:

why do ppl who have no ties to a game still post on the game's forum pages
yikes

this is me
keremaru
which one is you again
E m i

Green Platinum wrote:

Don't care about that shit. I see you were just trying to derail this thread that way again with your post.
>don't care but deeply inquire
>don't care but randomly --->"progressively more MRA, red pill antifem types"<--- mold the topic yourself
>

B1rd wrote:

But ok don't get me wrong "progressively more MRA, red pill antifem" is like 55% accurate if you read it from bottom to top and if your definition of MRA is funny.
Green Platinum
I was just wondering about the image B1rd posted. I recognized some of the names but had no clue as his reasoning for posting it. I had no interest in any greater discussion beyond that.

Especially since that meme operates my getting more absurd however based on what I've seen B1rd post I'd figure he'd be towards the lower end but I don't follow any of them close enough to be certain.
B1rd
What on earth do you mean by the "lower end"?

You make all these snide remarks with the pretentiousness of implying that backing up your derogations is beneath you.

Though I still remember years ago you trying to argue that subs didn't convey and more information than dubs and any you've lost any intellectual credibility in my eyes since.

Momiji wrote:

B1rd wrote:

But ok don't get me wrong "progressively more MRA, red pill antifem" is like 55% accurate if you read it from bottom to top and if your definition of MRA is funny.
I don't know, I'd say that at each descending level they become progressively more transcendent of needing to engage with feminism. Anti-feminism and MRA advocacy, that's low-hanging fruit, the kind of stuff that Sargon does.
show more