forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
_handholding

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Hwa Yang wrote:

Have you considered that not everyone is worth helping?

This is a really important thing to learn in life. @Enetro, pay close attention to this sentiment, it's a valuable and radically different perspective to your current one.
just like how taking someone's life with the death penalty is considered wrong but taking away their liberty with a life sentence is a-ok. YehAjjjjj.. ~.. wp self righteous ppl wp
B1rd
The true evil people are those who pronounce judgements on murderers to keep them from murdering more people.

t. non self-righteous person
_handholding
Do you like to extrapolate because of your own individual personality or is it part of the Austrian culture? Also I'm a girl
Nao Tomori
me 2 Thx
Aurani
We're all girls here.
B1rd

Kisses wrote:

Do you like to extrapolate because of your own individual personality or is it part of the Austrian culture? Also I'm a girl
Are you just putting random sentences together?
DaddyCoolVipper

Kisses wrote:

just like how taking someone's life with the death penalty is considered wrong but taking away their liberty with a life sentence is a-ok. YehAjjjjj.. ~.. wp self righteous ppl wp

You know life sentences still present opportunity to reform and leave prison, right? Are you dense? lol
Tupsu

Momiji wrote:

Tupsu wrote:

have you considered asking somewhere other than the one subforum that is supposed to not have osu! discussion in it, or tried the button on your screen conveniently labelled 'help'? https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Help_Center
ain't GD the subforum where you destroy people if something is even slightly related to osu, and OT the place where you note that email verification is not part of the game plus osu is not the main focus and let it slide?
I'm personally offended by people stupid enough to not even notice the 'help' subforum yet capable of making it to over here

wow, someone who's actually being even less comprehensible than bird, this is new
Backfire
Y’all ever just drink air
abraker

Backfire wrote:

Y’all ever just drink air
stomach full of air doesn't sound healthy
E m i

Tupsu wrote:

Momiji wrote:

ain't GD the subforum where you destroy people if something is even slightly related to osu, and OT the place where you note that email verification is not part of the game plus osu is not the main focus and let it slide?
I'm personally offended by people stupid enough to not even notice the 'help' subforum yet capable of making it to over here

wow, someone who's actually being even less comprehensible than bird, this is new
option 1: cares so much they'll post it in both locations (not the case)
option 2: cares so little they'll post it in this thread and be okay with their low quality question getting low quality answers, etc.
No impact on, or from the awareness of the help subforum's existence.

It can be unhealthy to get offended by things that are not even certain... I'm not offended by the last part of your post, that's your own comprehension and consideration 8-) Especially since my level of comprehensibility was above average in that post. :oops:
B1rd
Don't worry about Tupsu, she just acts obnoxious and offensive and then complains to mods and tries to get you banned when anyone reciprocates.
E m i
But I do worry about everyone and everything because I always hope that people can get along, even if not with me! Well, in many cases not with me.
Tupsu

Momiji wrote:

Tupsu wrote:

option 1: cares so much they'll post it in both locations (not the case)
option 2: cares so little they'll post it in this thread and be okay with their low quality question getting low quality answers, etc.
No impact on, or from the awareness of the help subforum's existence.

It can be unhealthy to get offended by things that are not even certain... I'm not offended by the last part of your post, that's your own comprehension and consideration 8-) Especially since my level of comprehensibility was above average in that post. :oops:
I wasn't referring to you in part two, but the person who was going on about Austrian culture and whatnot. I have absolutely nothing against you - you seem a nice enough person from the two posts I've seen from you thus far

B1rd wrote:

Don't worry about Tupsu, she just acts obnoxious and offensive and then complains to mods and tries to get you banned when anyone reciprocates.
E m i
Waah, forgive me the misunderstanding then. Though i would say it wasn't thaaat hard to misunderstand :D
Foxtrot

B1rd wrote:

Jordan
Lord I tried I really did...

But I'm back to posting on OT...
DaddyCoolVipper
what an unimpressive start to your return
DJ Enetro
How often does Foxtrot portray herself as unamused on OT :thinking:
Taj
I breathe through life in the suburban existence, the uniform buildings destroying the abnormal hills. Must've been hard. The round oval shaped stick had abnormal bumps and ridges, and I could possibly jitter through. I walk when the ground has water below sea level. I constantly wear skin-tight denim jeans to
Jordan
Why lift when it's all about the face?
DaddyCoolVipper
aaand he's straight back into the incel talk lul
Jordan
I had to google what an incell is

I dont go on these forums i mainly shitpost on the misc (i don't think i belong with incels either)

Anyway I only had 3 hours of sleep
B1rd
You can actually change your face structure, by how you hold your jaw and such things..

Also, RIP

_handholding
>93% acc
Green Platinum
All those anime girls people put in their skins clutter the UI so much. I have no clue how people can even stand them.
Alexkuzi
8-) wow
Taj
I would bungee jump.
But instead of coming back up,
I would hit the ground.
I bleed through everywhere
and I will keep bleeding
until my skin is just rubber.
Actually, I would dive under sewers and It would've been more legit if it isn't iterfes doobling dabookles.
DaddyCoolVipper
B1rd
I don't get your angle on this one.
DaddyCoolVipper
I agree with him, just wondering how you'd react.
Green Platinum
Hate how there are currently 7 still airing shows in MAL's top 100. One Piece I get but the rest is just damn hasty.
I just want mine to look neat and tidy.

At this point Kingdom season 2 will probably be kicked out of the top before I finish it.
B1rd

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

I agree with him, just wondering how you'd react.
It's technically correct, but it's being disingenuous the relevancy of skin colour, and it overlooks the fact as to why young men might look to their race as a source of inspiration. As Jordan Peterson has said, they are trying to "resurrect the father figure"; a culture that fails to instil the new generations with a sense of purpose and belonging will have them looking for some abstract role model to latch on to.
B1rd
Railey2
Unexpected freud
If you are proud of your race, you are trying to resurrect your father figure.
Right. Welcome to the year 1920!

Here is a quote that captures the issue in a much better way (special props for using probabilities that aren't 0 or 1):

"The less justified a man is in claiming any excellence for himself, the more likely is he to claim all excellence for his nation, religion, race or holy cause" - Eric Hoffer
B1rd
How is that anything but a reiteration of the original statement?
E m i

B1rd wrote:

How is that anything but a reiteration of the original statement?
it does not talk in absolute terms, allowing scenarios in which both can happen, and describes a relationship between the two that is not limited to two pairings (yes/no and no/yes)
Railey2
hey thanks momiji that was on point
Szymek
Original P: t/145250/start=36015

Holy Moly, its already been 2 years and I remembered lmao.
I shall come back in the next 2 years.
B1rd
Well done.
show more