posted
Total Posts
show more
Aurani
That's how you bastardize a language.
B1rd
That's how language evolves.
Aurani
There are many ways a language can evolve, including this specific example, but that doesn't justify it.
Tanzklaue
Foxtrot
wow for a second I forgot about 2013
abraker

Foxtrot wrote:

I bet that was an interesting second
Milkshake

Foxtrot wrote:

It's probably the denial of what happened in this year. So many sins. So many things I don't want to remember lmao
Hika
sorry Sara my head is v big

also I post pics of me n Kanye in a few days lel
Tupsu

Hika wrote:

hika why did you leave us we miss you ,,
Foxtrot

Milkshake wrote:

Foxtrot wrote:

It's probably the denial of what happened in this year. So many sins. So many things I don't want to remember lmao
its ok let me die for your sins
UnderminE

Hika wrote:

*dokidoki*
silmarilen
wow kanye is still alive?
Milkshake

Foxtrot wrote:

its ok let me die for your sins
our love is a sin, my dear. we shall both die together as we make out passionately
Aurani
Milkshake
yeah, we get it, you're gay.
Aurani
Listen here you little kebab
Milkshake
I suppose you're referring to our beloved, sweet underminey?
Aurani
Oh no she hates me
Hika
@tupsu: I sry
@miney and slimfast: hi he is still alive doing doctor stuff so I am flying in 3 hours to see him yeeee
Mara
Foxtrot
that's a cute
Milkshake
you're a cute
abraker
silmarilen
thanks
Tanzklaue
i miss kanye.

he was like one of 3 people who believed in my ability to click those circles.
Hika
he said these threads are trash
Kanye West

Tanzklaue wrote:

i miss kanye.

I still believe in you, my son

Now go and click life’s circles
Kanye West
Steph told me to get on here and tell y’all about how great she is and stuff

But she’s an asshole lol
DaddyCoolVipper

so this is a guy b1rb looks up to? lmao
B1rd
Do you find something objectionable?

Going through hundreds of hours of content to cherry pick something mildly disagreeable to you, well done.
DaddyCoolVipper
That quote is straight retarded, not "mildly disagreeable" lol

Also I didn't go through his stuff, just popped up on my twitter feed from a "hot takes" account that I follow
Tanzklaue

Kanye West wrote:

Tanzklaue wrote:

i miss kanye.

I still believe in you, my son

Now go and click life’s circles
I WILL GIVE IT MY BEST CAPTAIN OH CAPTIAN ;_;7
B1rd

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

That quote is straight retarded, not "mildly disagreeable" lol

Also I didn't go through his stuff, just popped up on my twitter feed from a "hot takes" account that I follow
In your opinion that is.

If you didn't even realise, it's not a statement of fact, it's an example of a question that (as you have shown) it's impossible to pose without getting shouted down by the SJW crowd. And as far as the question itself goes, it's a perfectly valid proposition to put forth. You have to wonder what outlet all of the feminists who are surrounded by no one but beta numales will turn to.
Tanzklaue
that question doesn't get shouted down by SLWs, but rather by people with half a brain.

like it's such a ridiculous question that ignores facts just to push their own fantasy agenda, it's ridiculous. god it actually makes me kinda ornery.
B1rd

Tanzklaue wrote:

that question doesn't get shouted down by SLWs, but rather by people with half a brain.

like it's such a ridiculous question that ignores facts just to push their own fantasy agenda, it's ridiculous. god it actually makes me kinda ornery.
If it were a ridiculous question it would be easy to refute, yet I'm not hearing an argument from you.

Dr. Peterson is a respected psychologist with thousands of citations, I'd estimate that he is smarter and more knowledgeable in this field than both you and Vipper.
BrokenArrow
any statement based on some sort of generalization is usually a bad statement

to give you a counter argument, the reason many of them probably don't talk so much about Islam is because they live in the West and mostly focus on Western issues
BrokenArrow
I just realized my first line is a contradiction in itself lmao
B1rd
There's nothing wrong with speaking in generalisations. Yes I realise that when you speak about groups you're not necessarily speaking about every individual in that group, but you can observe general patterns of behaviour that is common across the group and is useful to observe.
Jordan

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

so this is a guy b1rb looks up to? lmao
I was going to say this isn't entirely untrue but then I realized I didn't want to get into another 4 page long argument on here...
Aurani
It wouldn't be ITT if it didn't continue for an n amount of pages with completely random nonsense.
show more