Total Posts
show more
Aomi
how many boyfriends do you have woman
Hika
just 1

aurani
silmarilen
It's been less than a week and people are already dropping out of the OT collab. Jesus Christ guys, stick to your avatar for a while.
Aurani
I can at least confirm 7
Zain Sugieres
Heck
Rurree

Hika wrote:

just 1

aurani
so what am i to you now >:( >:( >:(
Hika
my bestie
Rurree
what the fuck i got bamboozled

hm fair enough
Hika
Ever been brother zoned?
Rurree
"you do now"

actually no
Aomi

Hika wrote:

just 1

aurani
except he's not hmm
Aurani
[Southern accent]
Ya ever been fucked boy?
Rurree
the plot twist of all plot twists
Milkshake
yo i am so fucking gay
silmarilen
same tbh
Milkshake
your ava is so soft and soothing
silmarilen
Thanks, it's part of the gay OT collab that people are already leaving before it's even a week old.
Endaris
Hi Milkshake o/
Aomi

silmarilen wrote:

Thanks, it's part of the gay OT collab that people are already leaving before it's even a week old.
this is why you shouldn't have any expectations in the first place
silmarilen
I have the highest expectations.
Hika
don’t do it
Taj
whooo
Milkshake

Endaris wrote:

Hi Milkshake o/
chimney&wreath
hello~
Serraionga

silmarilen wrote:

just 4 people, nothing to worry about i think
Milkshake
woah. all the avatars are so soft! hnnng. that's a great collab tbh.
Aurani

Serraionga wrote:

just 4 people, nothing to worry about i think
Is that a challenge? Do I hear "please make them all quit"? :^)
Jordan

silmarilen wrote:

If it involves a fight between a man and a woman, don't take jordan seriously. He has a history of hating women in general regardless of what actually happened.
Unlike what tumblr people call mysoginist (basically anybody that isn't a woman agreeing with their point of view), i think he actually is one.

https://i.imgur.com/dtAOP0b.jpg

y'all remember that argument?

lol @ the possibility of me ever being wrong
silmarilen
Interesting, you can't add people to/remove people from your foe list anymore because the page where you did that doesn't exist anymore.
abraker
silmarilen
Good for you.
B1rd
Nothing is more symptomatic of this sheltered generation than people who block others at the slightest sign of them having a different opinion.
abraker

B1rd wrote:

Nothing is more symptomatic of this sheltered generation than people who block others at the slightest sign of them having a different opinion.
oooo sounds like a nifty challenge! Anyone edgy enough to receive a block from B1rd will be my hero!
B1rd
If you want a block from me don't be edgy, just make sure all your posts are both a nuisance and absolutely devoid of any intellectual value over a long and sustained period of time.
abraker

B1rd wrote:

If you want a block from me don't be edgy, just make sure all your posts are both a nuisance and absolutely devoid of any intellectual value over a long and sustained period of time.
To make this challenge fair, being a nuisance doesn't count and being an idiot won't work either. Having B1rd sell you the block is a disqualification too.
Aurani

B1rd wrote:

Tanzklaue
man people are really trying to keep the edge level high in ot.
johnmedina999
Hey, did I miss something or did Mahogany just leave?
Razzy

johnmedina999 wrote:

Hey, did I miss something or did Mahogany just leave?
Has he even been here recently?
johnmedina999

Raspberriel wrote:

Has he even been here recently?
Yeah, that's why. His last post was a month ago but he didn't post anything concerning his departure. He just kinda left without warning.
Endaris
As if you had to warn people because you go on hiatus.
show more