forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
DaddyCoolVipper

B1rd wrote:

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

How's this argument any different to the anti-cop mentality though? Being a policeman is completely voluntary too. Doesn't mean they should all be painted with the same brush.
Because the police force is a monopoly, whereas you're completely free to create and associate with whatever activist group you want.
Fair point. I do wonder how many people have chosen not to go into the career of working in the police force due to its bad rep though- possibly contributing to how many "bad eggs" there are. Same deal with Antifa and such, ofc.
Aurani

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Also @Aurani for someone who says they're completely serious when speaking to non-trolls, you sure do flip around a lot between seriousness and "just sarcasm". You could at least just admit that you misspoke instead of becoming inconsistent.
I can both be serious to you and poke fun at you depending on my mood, however, I will NEVER bait you, which was the initial point I was making with the "being completely serious". Don't try to pull it out of context, bud.
DaddyCoolVipper
Turns out I misremembered what you said. You said you were 100% serious when talking with Raspberriel, not with your posts in general. My bad there
lol
my gpu is bigger than urs therefore i am right

aurani wins
Razzy
ever feel like 70% of the world goes out of its way to upset you
Foxtrot

Raspberriel wrote:

ever feel like 70% of the world goes out of its way to upset you
or maybe you're letting that 70% upset you
Razzy
maybe

I feel like the guy from Pink Floyd's The Wall and I can't control it
DeletedUser_6709840
laptop finally fixed, needed a new hard drive
Lacrimae
i think everyone i know finds me annoying
that's ok i guess
Meah

Lacrimae wrote:

i think everyone i know finds me annoying
that's ok i guess
and there's me who finds everything around me annoying
silmarilen
morning
nibs

silmarilen wrote:

morning
night

Meah
DaddyCoolVipper

Aurani
Tell me you posted that for shits and giggles. :V
Mahogany
dae both sides are literally the same!!! I have no strong convictions about anything!!!
DaddyCoolVipper

Mahogany wrote:

dae both sides are literally the same!!! I have no strong convictions about anything!!!

Razzy
"even when his life is threatened, Ian Miles Cheong would rather keep writing bad tweets" is the message I'm getting here

...So, on another topic, does anyone watch Geography Now on YouTube? Highly recommend it. They just finished their Iran video, which means in three weeks' time we're about to have some delicious comment wars about Israel... after they get through Iraq and Ireland first (both of which would probably also lead to some nationalist comment wars).
Mahogany
Nationalist bullshit concerning Ireland is old history. Most people here are just happy we finally got our independence, we're not stuck in the past hating the English or anything.
Aurani
Looks like the English need to come for round two; this time with the muslim hordes leading the charge. :^)
Mahogany
As if they could!

Aurani
The bloke on the bike needs a statue.

Then again, seeing as he was leading the Irish, he most likely already does.
Mahogany
For sure, Michael Collins was a sound lad. He did great things for this country, we wouldn't be the same without his influence. He's had a very interesting life if you enjoy reading about history.
Aurani
I'm already well aware of quite a few of his achievements. No properly educated person can say they don't know him; after all, he's one of the most influential people of his time.
Taj
After all, this is jabbertastic.
I don't know.
johnmedina999
How to be popular 101

Crushforty
Hika
too soon
Meah

Crushforty wrote:

Jack, he won already after he drew Rose
Softwarm
Cool new thing came out recently, an AI trained to make anime girl faces--you can read the paper that elaborates on how it works here. If you're interested in the making some of anime faces yourself, here's the website that was released alongside the technical report: MakeGirlsMoe.
Taj
This limit can only exceed the amount of words needed. Please try again. We're very sorry about this issue. But why do I care? I don't speak words. I word words.
abraker
Henlo sexy new page
Ryoid
Henlo new pager
Softwarm

UltraHenzie wrote:

This limit can only exceed the amount of words needed. Please try again. We're very sorry about this issue. But why do I care? I don't speak words. I word words.
From what little I've seen of your posting habits, I think you are a pretty funny dude. Please don't stop.
Alhamdulillah
what am i getting into
Softwarm

Dio_el_bio wrote:

what am i getting into
The real question is this: is it worth getting into it?
Ryoid

Brisk Clarity wrote:

Dio_el_bio wrote:

what am i getting into
The real question is this: is it worth getting into it?
Well, you can say that again
johnmedina999
[google:1337][/google:1337]
Meah
Foxtrot

Meah wrote:

that shirt is gonna get him so laid
show more