forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
DaddyCoolVipper
You seriously didn't expect them to post further after you said something like that...?
Aurani
That's be beauty of what I wrote. If he does not write anything, he will fuck off naturally, but if he does, he will have presented me with the evidence I need to tell him to fuck off, so it's a checkmate. There was no other method of achieving that goal as effective as that line.

What we need to focus on here is you constantly passing it off as me "baiting" or "fucking around with him" or "joking" or whatever you want to say. I was 100% serious when I wrote it, for the reasons stated above.
I mean I see no issue here. We have now proved that it can not be classified as baiting, as long as I took him seriously, and my goal was to get him to sod off, not to get him heated up. What else do you need?
DaddyCoolVipper
Posting seriously and baiting aren't mutually exclusive though. I thought marching next to antifa was cool since it's not exactly an everyday thing, but I posted that knowing full well that it'd get funny reactions
B1rd
I have the wierdest damn dreams sometimes. In my dream I was either a dragon or riding a dragon, and I attacked a fort with spirit soldiers while I stood back and watched. Anyway they all died, and then one of my teeth feel out, prompting all of my teeth (which were growing on the roof of my mouth, not the normal ones) to fall out, which was quite concerning for me. Then it cut to a screen showing multiple corpses of dragons and all of the teeth that I'd lost, showing me the result of my foolish move to attack the fort.

I guess that's what happens when you sleep after playing an MMO for 24+ hours. I've been playing Wurm online, the first MMO I've actually liked. Who were the people telling me that you needed to have a class system in an MMO?
Aurani
Well I believe they are. You can't try to make an idiot out of someone for shits and giggles (since that's what baiting is all about) AND be serious at the same time. It's either-or.

As for your antifa post, it's easy to classify it. If you posted it exclusively to get cheap fun out of provoking heated responses, then yeah, it's most definitely bait, but if you posted it to show that you marched next to them, then even IF you knew you'd get heated responses, it's not bait. The intent is key here, and there can only be one basis for it. What comes on top does not matter in its classification.

Now, the reason I replied to it as I did was because I actually believed you were serious and wanted to discuss that topic, or at least give me your view on it. Hence, when Dulcet said that all you were doing was baiting, my point of you doing something other with your time still stands. What you do with it does not concern me, as I just gave my two cents on her post.
DaddyCoolVipper
You seem to simply have a different definition of what bait is then, I suppose
Aurani
I guess I do
B1rd

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

"Black bloc" is when antifa dress entirely in black and hide their faces. It's done to both hide their identity and to appear as a powerful collective when they protest

also yeah they were actual neonazis- such groups are more popular in Scandinavia than you'd expect

edit: you bait people all the time aurani, not sure why you'd say otherwise
It's like you're trying to create an new identity of "good" antifa. Why on earth would they cause trouble at their own event? You've seen maybe a couple events of nazis disturbing these homosexual pride events? You can be rest assured that these fuckers will use violence and intimidation tactics to inhibit freedom of speech and freedom of assembly for those they don't like. If you tried to have a White Pride even in the same way you had gay pride events you'd pretty much have to form up battle lines. Ironically, the only real persecution of gay people are in the Muslim areas of Sweden where homosexuals aren't safe.

And you really need to stop misusing the word "baiting"
DaddyCoolVipper
I imagine that'd be because white nationalism isn't an ideology favoured by anyone intelligent or reasonable and tends to attract fascist thugs, but you do you, B1rb.
B1rd
Nonsense. If you don't have anything substantive to say, don't say anything at all.
DaddyCoolVipper
I'd say that's a fair counter argument to "why no white pride???", so it's not insubstantial
Aurani
Any "anti" movement on the political scene is as extreme as it is cancerous and needs to be removed alongside its members.
B1rd
I don't think we're operating on the same level.
Mahogany
It's like you're trying to create an new identity of "good" antifa.
Why do you need to create a new identity for that? Antifa is already good. Fascism is a bad thing!
Mahogany
FuZ

Mahogany wrote:

It's like you're trying to create an new identity of "good" antifa.
Why do you need to create a new identity for that? Antifa is already good. Fascism is a bad thing!
>throwing molotov cocktails on policemen is good
k den
Mahogany
Aurani
So you are openly calling for the killing of cops via radical groups because of the actions of a few? You're no better than the "american niggers matter" then.
Mahogany
So you are openly calling for the killing of cops
Nope, I don't want anyone to die. But using "assaulting cops" as proof that a group of people are bad makes no sense.
Aurani
How can you be a leftist if you think that assaulting a certain group of people is justifiable just because some of them are bad apples. It stinks of Goebbels' rhetoric.

I did say that every anti group on the political scene is preaching disorder and violence under all the fluff, and that only proves my point.
Mahogany
How can you be a leftist if you think that assaulting a certain group of people is justifiable just because some of them are bad apples.
Because I believe in equality for everyone and ending oppression?
Aurani
Yup, definitely Goebbels.

You surprised me, mate, but at least now I know that you aren't a puppet and you do have some colour to you.
DaddyCoolVipper

Aurani wrote:

How can you be a leftist if you think that assaulting a certain group of people is justifiable just because some of them are bad apples. It stinks of Goebbels' rhetoric.

I did say that every anti group on the political scene is preaching disorder and violence under all the fluff, and that only proves my point.
Not defending an "overall anti-cop mentality" here, but to be fair, the same can be applied to your views on those kinds of groups. Wishing that all members of antifascist organisations are killed just because of the actions of a few of the radicals
_handholding

Mahogany wrote:

Oh yes, these poor innocent policemen
Discriminatly Attacking black people is ok because a few of them have committed murder

'Oh yes, these poor innocent black people'
Zain Sugieres
Hello
FuZ

Mahogany wrote:

o no poor criminals
also taking amerifat police as a generality
molotov cocktails throws happened in paris
Aurani

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Aurani wrote:

Not defending an "overall anti-cop mentality" here, but to be fair, the same can be applied to your views on those kinds of groups. Wishing that all members of antifascist organisations are killed just because of the actions of a few of the radicals
There are more "anti" organisations than just antifa, you know? Also, I said "remove", not "kill".
DaddyCoolVipper

Aurani wrote:

Two nukes would be even better! It's called a joke, no matter how fucked up it is.
A nuclear strike would devastate the land, leaving it desolate and uninhabitable for decades to come. Merely executing them would suffice.
Aurani

Aurani wrote:

It's called a joke, no matter how fucked up it is.
That being said, I would love to execute you, Daddyboy. :^)
B1rd

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Man you really love your "not all of them" meme. If antifa, not even antifacists they're just a radical left-wing agitators. The thing is being a member of antifa is COMPLETELY VOLUNTARY, therefore it follows that all of the member of antifa condone what the others do otherwise they wouldn't identify with them.
FuZ

Kisses wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

Discriminatly Attacking black people is ok because a few of them have committed murder

'Oh yes, these poor innocent black people'
DaddyCoolVipper

B1rd wrote:

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Man you really love your "not all of them" meme. If antifa, not even antifacists they're just a radical left-wing agitators. The thing is being a member of antifa is COMPLETELY VOLUNTARY, therefore it follows that all of the member of antifa condone what the others do otherwise they wouldn't identify with them.
How's this argument any different to the anti-cop mentality though? Being a policeman is completely voluntary too. Doesn't mean they should all be painted with the same brush.

Also @Aurani for someone who says they're completely serious when speaking to non-trolls, you sure do flip around a lot between seriousness and "just sarcasm". You could at least just admit that you misspoke instead of becoming inconsistent.
DaddyCoolVipper

FuZ wrote:

White person who talks shit about white people: WHAT A CUCK LOL

Black person who talks shit about black people: Hero

Uncle toms are pretty pathetic regardless of who they are, m8
FuZ

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Brain washed white person saying shit: WHAT A CUCK LOL

Black person telling the truth: Hero
FTFY
B1rd

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

How's this argument any different to the anti-cop mentality though? Being a policeman is completely voluntary too. Doesn't mean they should all be painted with the same brush.
Because the police force is a monopoly, whereas you're completely free to create and associate with whatever activist group you want.
DaddyCoolVipper

B1rd wrote:

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Because the police force is a monopoly, whereas you're completely free to create and associate with whatever activist group you want.
Fair point. I do wonder how many people have chosen not to go into the career of working in the police force due to its bad rep though- possibly contributing to how many "bad eggs" there are. Same deal with Antifa and such, ofc.
Aurani

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Also @Aurani for someone who says they're completely serious when speaking to non-trolls, you sure do flip around a lot between seriousness and "just sarcasm". You could at least just admit that you misspoke instead of becoming inconsistent.
I can both be serious to you and poke fun at you depending on my mood, however, I will NEVER bait you, which was the initial point I was making with the "being completely serious". Don't try to pull it out of context, bud.
DaddyCoolVipper
Turns out I misremembered what you said. You said you were 100% serious when talking with Raspberriel, not with your posts in general. My bad there
lol
my gpu is bigger than urs therefore i am right

aurani wins
Razzy
ever feel like 70% of the world goes out of its way to upset you
show more