posted
Total Posts
show more
Milkshake

Foxtrot wrote:

goddamn weebs get out of my yard
shut up you're the biggest weeb I know
Aurani
That's a lot coming from someone into heavy weeb shit who also owns a body pillow and flies with it to Germany every two months.
Milkshake
voodoo dolls aren't body pillows, you cat murderer.
Aurani
I'm only a cat murderer if you classify as a cat. I'll gladly become one then.
Milkshake
sorry, but I'm no cat, I'm a bitch. fight me fgt 1v1.
Aurani
Go away, child. I wouldn't want to hurt you..... except I'd very much want to hurt you.
Milkshake
oh, I love it when you pretend to be tough xd
Aurani
Implying that I have ever showed you my soft side, slave. :V
Railey2
I feel like theres a story behind aurani getting called a cat-murderer

gather round, children
let's listen
Milkshake
if I tell the story it won't be funny. I'll leave the pleasure of being a complete mongrel to aurani <3
Aurani
Long story short, I bought meself a Maine Coon kitten and since I already have a doggie, I had to treat her for fleas, and I was almost sure I squirted the entire 2ml of the fluid onto her, which thankfully wasn't the case, but if I did, I almost certainly would've killed her, as 2ml is far too much pesticide for a 400 gram kitten's body to handle.
Railey2
we just buy anti-flea drugs from the pharmacy, they put it in small tubes to make sure that you don't accidentally give your cat an overdose. You could still overdose your cat, although you'd have to open like 10 tubes and put them all on your cat at once: THAT would surely be your own fault and probably your intent as well.

What sort of black market remedy where you using again, Aurani :v
Foxtrot
maine coon is a pretty hilarious name
Aurani
It's a spot-on thingy in small tubes, just like you said. That one tube is enough to kill a kitten, as it's intended for dogs around 8 to 15 kilo, and the poor thing has 400 grams. Thankfully, I actually put just the right amount.
Lacrimae

Foxtrot wrote:

who the heck came up with that name anyway
Aurani
Very tempted to drop a let-me-google-that-for-you link, since you're apparently too lazy to do a 3sec search.

The first two links immediately talk about theories surrounding the name of the cat.

One is that the name originated from a British captain called Charles Coon, who apparently brought the cats from Europe to New England, America. They were apparently named "Coon's cats".
The other theory is that the brown tabby pattern of the MCs is similar to that of a racoon, hence the name.

Whether or not any of that is actually true is none of my concern, but it's what you can find faster than the time it needed to type that post of yours.
Lacrimae
that was a rhetorical question though but thanks for the trivia anyway
Aurani
I did it exactly because I know it was. You don't just diss a beautiful cat name - not when there are names like "Cymric", "Selkirk Rex" and "Turkish Van" to name a few.

The most beautiful breed name imo is Nebelung.
Foxtrot
aurani, are you autistic about cats
Railey2
quiet or he's gonna show you his turkish van
Faust
See, that's not how it works.
B1rd

Creating an ideal Libertarian society is really fun.
Aurani

Foxtrot wrote:

aurani, are you autistic about cats
Please explain to me what that even means, as I'm not entirely able to understand what the fuck "being autistic about cats" should be.
Taj
Solidarity doesn't give me fucks.
Why the hell did the meteor shower rain,
it should've gave me Geminids.
what the fuck is a natural lifestyle,
Mahogany

B1rd wrote:

Creating an ideal Libertarian society is really fun.
lol

Foxtrot wrote:

this triggered my cat loving friend HARD
Taj
"hilarious"
Did you mean
1. extremely amusing
2. merry

- Generesis
Railey2
go get em maho
B1rd

Welp, I don't think you can get much more conclusive evidence than that of the effect of mass third-world immigration on western countries.
Aurani
Nice one Bird, you began the summoning of Maho, so naturally we must speed it up a bit.
Aomi
i chuckled.
Mahogany
Razzy
EDIT: I really need to learn how to shut the fuck up sometimes
FuZ

Aurani wrote:

Nice one Bird, you began the summoning of Maho, so naturally we must speed it up a bit.
nice
Aomi

Raspberriel wrote:

scratch that, NATO should've bombed both of them into oblivion
take a deep breath and relax ok ??
i know you dont really mean those things and you'll probably feel the need to apologize later so let me just say it's ok to let your anger out, but you do it in a very rough way so please take it easy on yourself
Lacrimae

this is now a nice thread. only nice posts are allowed on here. i hope you all have a great day today! <3
Aurani

Aomi wrote:

Raspberriel wrote:

scratch that, NATO should've bombed both of them into oblivion
take a deep breath and relax ok ??
i know you dont really mean those things and you'll probably feel the need to apologize later so let me just say it's ok to let your anger out, but you do it in a very rough way so please take it easy on yourself
You're far too forgiving.
When someone goes full mongrel, they tend to not learn from it and stay mongrels forever.
Razzy
how the hell do channers find joy in putting others down anyway
it just drains every good feeling out of me

I just need more goddamn self-control not to look at stuff I know is gonna make me mad -- especially YouTube comment sections, fuck everyone in them
that's actually what set me off this time

*sigh*
Lacrimae

Raspberriel wrote:

how the hell do channers find joy in putting others down anyway
it just drains every good feeling out of me
i know fam. they're a bunch of sadistic losers anyway myself included
Milkshake

Raspberriel wrote:

EDIT: I really need to learn how to shut the fuck up sometimes
nevermind that, that devil set pana you have is a total bliss
show more