DaddyCoolVipper
lol

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

humiliate me. taking orders
mache alles
Rurree

LET A PHAT NIKKA FUCC 😤😤😤😤😤😤
Aurani
That feeling when you hear someone talking on the other side of the store and you instantly develop a crush based solely on the voice you've heard; a symphony of Heaven, soothing your very being. You muster the courage to meet the person who so effortlessly made your heart skip a beat the very moment she entered your life. Hopping around the aisles, the soft clacking of her stilettos fills your mind with fantasies as you draw ever closer to the source of your curiosity and desire.

You finally arrive, with only a wall obscuring the sight you so longed for; a deep breath follows your next footsteps. Turning around the corner, you realise that...

... life always finds a way to stick its dildo up your arse as far as it will go.
Railey2
and i thought i was weird
Jordan

Aurani wrote:

That feeling when you hear someone talking on the other side of the store and you instantly develop a crush based solely on the voice you've heard; a symphony of Heaven, soothing your very being. You muster the courage to meet the person who so effortlessly made your heart skip a beat the very moment she entered your life. Hopping around the aisles, the soft clacking of her stilettos fills your mind with fantasies as you draw ever closer to the source of your curiosity and desire.

You finally arrive, with only a wall obscuring the sight you so longed for; a deep breath follows your next footsteps. Turning around the corner, you realise that...

... life always finds a way to stick its dildo up your arse as far as it will go.
lookspill
kai99
that gave me chills
Railey2
please don't rape anyone Aurani
Aurani
Now that I read it for myself.... it actually sounds like a fucking pervert creep's point of view.

I assure you I was just trying to meet the person. :V
Blitzfrog
10/10 would bang
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

10/10 would bang
bang or bang?
💣 or 👉 👌
Railey2

Aurani wrote:

Now that I read it for myself.... it actually sounds like a fucking pervert creep's point of view.

I assure you I was just trying to meet the person. :V
but come one, only based on their voice?

is someones voice really that important of a criteria?

i'd try to get a look on their wallet too, at least
Aurani
Trust me, her voice was that of an angel. The way she spoke also indicated that she's not some backwater villager, but a proper lady.

An individual aspect might not be the only thing that counts, but imagine just how lovely it must've been to make me feel like that.
abraker
don't judge a book by its uhhh.. voice
kai99

abraker wrote:

don't judge a book by its uhhh.. voice
abraker
psy's daddy has a part at 1:39 sounds almost like the base synth of Tubelectric.

Razzy
There's a weird sound in Ed Sheeran's "Sing" that sounds like Magnezone from the Pokemon games
Hika

Aurani wrote:

Trust me, her voice was that of an angel. The way she spoke also indicated that she's not some backwater villager, but a proper lady.

An individual aspect might not be the only thing that counts, but imagine just how lovely it must've been to make me feel like that.
lmao
Aurani
What's so funny you little shit? :V
Jordan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect

i feel sorry for that girl :(

getting redpilled on looks is the worst although it has improved my life in some ways.
B1rd
What is getting redpilled on looks? Is that the she has a great personality!pill?
DeletedUser_6709840

FuZ wrote:

were you born with a penis or a vagina? 🤔
None of your business.

Biolgical sex does not equal gender, but i have no reason to argue with the denser denizens of OT since you obvious can't learn if you tried
kai99
i dont think i can sleep with this fucking headache
Hika

Aurani wrote:

What's so funny you little shit? :V
Nothing. I miss you.

And my life is just really confusing
Aurani
You could always say hi, Mrs. I hate talking to someone I miss.
DeletedUser_6709840

kai99 wrote:

Can relate, i've had migraines the past week due to new meds and it's the worst
Railey2

Jordan wrote:

getting redpilled on looks is the worst although it has improved my life in some ways.
but you are handsome, whats there to get redpilled about.
Or were you ugly before but then changed your style after someone redpilled you? That would make sense

RoseusJaeger wrote:

FuZ wrote:

were you born with a penis or a vagina? 🤔
None of your business.

Biolgical sex does not equal gender, but i have no reason to argue with the denser denizens of OT since you obviously can't learn even if you tried
He probably knows that these two arent the same.

Many people just feel that its not appropriate when people claim that they have the absolute ownership over their identity. Trans people can be really annoying when they want to compell you to address them in a certain way, for example. Many people don't like that, because they have their own ideas about peoples identities, and these ideas are important to them as well.

If you dont respect what idea they have of your identity, why should they respect what idea you have of your own? You know. Whether you want to be a woman or a man or fuck if i know.

But they probably know that biological sex and gender identity isnt the same. Identity is something subjective after all, and sex is not. Clear difference.
Jordan

Railey2 wrote:

Jordan wrote:

but you are handsome, whats there to get redpilled about.
Or were you ugly before but then changed your style after someone redpilled you? That would make sense
the second
Railey2
hah guessed it. My man that really worked out for you. Good on you
DeletedUser_6709840

Railey2 wrote:

He probably knows that these two arent the same.

Many people just feel that its not appropriate when people claim that they have the absolute ownership over their identity. Trans people can be really annoying when they want to compell you to address them in a certain way, for example. Many people don't like that, because they have their own ideas about peoples identities, and these ideas are important to them as well.

If you dont respect what idea they have of your identity, why should they respect what idea you have of your own? You know. Whether you want to be a woman or a man or fuck if i know.

But they probably know that biological sex and gender identity isnt the same. Identity is something subjective after all, and sex is not. Clear difference.
Getting annoyed when being politely asked to use a certain pronoun shouldn't be an issue. Compelling isn't the right way to work it unless they get right in your face about it (in which it's needed in some cases because some people are dense fucks, but that's a different conversation), then i understand why it would be 'annoying'. Specifically in that case, it's just being rude.

That whole situation you just described is an example that everyone gets offended too easily.
Railey2
Except when they decide not to, because their own conception of your identity is more important to them, they get stigmatized and called bigots. Say i have a transgender friend who wants to be referred to as male, but he was born female and looks .. sort of female. Now i say that (while i respect how she feels about herself) cant think of her as male, because that would clash with both my traditional understanding of gender-identities and usual application of them. Do you think that is something she would respect? "No, i can not use your pronoun."

I can assure you that they usually dont, because they feel like they have a right to impose the idea they have of themselves on me - if i violate this "right" by staying true to my own conceptions instead of adopting a foreign one, they would see that as hostile behavior.

And that is exactly the reason why so many people will in return be hostile towards the trans community. Because they also dont feel respected, they feel like their private conception of other peoples identities get trampled on.
DeletedUser_6709840

Railey2 wrote:

Except when they decide not to, because their own conception of your identity is more important to them, they get stigmatized and called bigots. Say i have a transgender friend who wants to be referred to as male, but he was born female and looks .. sort of female. Now i say that (while i respect how she feels about herself) cant think of her as male, because that would clash with both my traditional understanding of gender-identities and usual application of them. Do you think that is something she would respect? "No, i can not use your pronoun."

I can assure you that they usually dont, because they feel like they have a right to impose the idea they have of themselves on me - if i violate this "right" by staying true to my own conceptions instead of adopting a foreign one, they would see that as hostile behavior.

And that is exactly the reason why so many people will in return be hostile towards the trans community. Because they also dont feel respected, they feel like their private conception of other peoples identities get trampled on.
I get it but I think people like that need to prioritize better if they truly believe their interpretation of a person is that important that they need to ostracize fellow human beings for their personal identity. At least in regards to something trivial as roles set by the genitalia you were born with.

Gender roles need to die as well.
B1rd
Death to the traditional family unit! Everyone should be gay genderqueer, people who voluntarily engage in mutually beneficial gender roles are bigots.
FuZ
im a galaxygender and i will conquer the universe

RoseusJaeger wrote:

kai99 wrote:

Can relate, i've had migraines the past week due to new meds and it's the worst
hopefully these new meds will help you find peace with yourself 🙏
DeletedUser_6709840

FuZ wrote:

hopefully these new meds will help you find peace with yourself 🙏
They're not mental health related.

Don't give fake sympathy
FuZ

RoseusJaeger wrote:

They're not mental health related.
:(
lol

Aurani wrote:

You could always say hi, Mrs. I hate talking to someone I miss.
heart breaking
Mahogany
itt: people so immature they can't stand having to change the one or two words they use to refer to someone's gender and would rather spend time throwing a hissy fit about it
lol

Mahogany wrote:

itt: people so immature they can't stand having to change the one or two words they use to refer to someone's gender and would rather spend time throwing a hissy fit about it
its not a real hissy fit tho, its just really trendy to flame people who need help
show more