forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Railey2
i can prove to you that newfags are the problem!

assuming that the average age at which osu (and consequentially the forums) get discovered, you can expect new members to be much younger on average than people that have been here for 4 years.

When Blue Dragon found this place, he was 10 years old. Now he's 19 years old. When was he more cancerous, as a newfag or as an oldfag?

Older people tend to be less cancerous, you kids are the worst. Newfags are usually between 13 and 17 year olds. So there you go.

OLDFAGS ARE LESS CANCEROUS THAN NEWFAGS BECAUSE OLDFAGS ARE OLDER ON AVERAGE

(in all honesty, i don't care. Just don't be a dick)
kai99
happy birthday zain
lol

Railey2 wrote:

assuming that the average age at which osu (and consequentially the forums) get discovered, you can expect new members to be much younger on average than people that have been here for 4 years.

When Blue Dragon found this place, he was 10 years old. Now he's 19 years old. When was he more cancerous, as a newfag or as an oldfag?

Older people tend to be less cancerous, you kids are the worst. Newfags are usually between 13 and 17 year olds. So there you go.

is this bait
Rurree
Zain Sugieres
Reminder there are only 2 genders
Railey2

lol wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

is this bait
no its true, thats the reason why newfags are generally more annoying.
but of course it doesn't apply the the individual and in the end i don't care either way.
Meah

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Reminder there are only 2 genders
Zain and Sugieres
DeletedUser_6709840
i guess i'll go back to modding
Blitzfrog
Reminder that I love Zain Sugieres
DeletedUser_6709840
I hate Zain with a passion
johnmedina999
Are you saying you feel diszain towards him?
FuZ

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Hes right tho
DeletedUser_6709840

johnmedina999 wrote:

Are you saying you feel diszain towards him?
nice pun.

FuZ wrote:

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Hes right tho
I dont like you either for agreeing with him, makes you both look stupid
Jordan
if the earth isn't flat

how come i can't stop shooting heroin? 🤔🤔
Mahogany
🤔🤔If you think about it🤔🤔, this entire forum has gone completely 😲mental😲. Just 😞💭imagine😞💭 what this would all look like without the internet medium between us😲😲. ☝First☝, one guy🙌 shows everyone a 📸picture📸 then everybody else begins 😂laughing😂 and 🐥parroting🐦 phrases back and forth. Everybody in a room, just repeating 💩shit💩 over and over, "Me👉👦 too✌ thanks🙋!" "Me👉👦 too✌ thanks🙋!" Then someone takes the 🙌📸picture🙌📸, and 🖍draws🖍 something else on top of it😎; usually something we can all recognize from before. And😏😏 everybody 😂laughs😂 and 🐥parrots🐦 the same phrase again, "🐸O shit waddup🐸" "(💯💯💯m)90kg projectile(💯💯💯m)!" "Me👉👦 too✌ thanks🙋!" If you 😞imagine💭 it, it l👀ks like we're all in an 😲insane😲 😣asylum😣. In fact,😮 that's really all we do here😮; just drive each other 😎😲insane😎😲. We keep ⏮repeating▶ the same 💩shit💩 over and over 👊until👊 one 😨person😨 finally 😠😡snaps😨😵, and everybody agrees and moves onto something else. Then the whole fucking cycle➡⤴⬅↪ repeats itself. We're all stuck in the 💀👽Loony Bin🤖👻 and nobody can 😲escape😲 because we just keep feeding into each other's crippling 😷mental🙃😷 illness🙃. And I don't know if I can fucking take it😖😖 anymore😖, one of these days I'm just going to 😲🤕lose 😤😕every last bit of 😢😭😈😡san- Lol I mean 👉👦 ✌ 🙋
Mahogany
It's almost as if Biological Sex isn't the same thing as gender 🤔
Razzy
imagine getting triggered by this video

reminds me of the people who got mad at the Budweiser Super Bowl ad
Rurree

RoseusJaeger wrote:

I love Zain with a passion
Atta girl!
Meah
We all need Zain Sugieres in our lives
Razzy

Madvillain wrote:

RoseusJaeger wrote:

I love Zain with a passion
Atta girl!
same (sugieres)
Jordan
B1rd
Why are we having this discussion again? As Granger said, the more people that join a community, and the less exclusive it is, the worse it gets. I don't care if "newfags" get triggered by this, but OT was much better when I joined. Bigger communities cater to the lowest common denominator.

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Also, something interesting is that everyone talks about how convincing people isn't necessarily a matter of a good argument. While I agree that good, consistent, logical arguments aren't necessary to change people's opinions, and it's probably more effective to appeal to their emotion or to be a dominant social group, I REALLY detest that kind of way of changing people's opinions. I think that logical, consistent arguments are so important/valuable that I only really want to use those when it comes to 'convincing' people, and I feel like anything else is just cheap and... well, gross, honestly.

It reminds me of something they showed on the news recently, where they interviewed someone who ran a twitter account discussing Corbyn and May's clothing (UK elections). They said "While in a perfect world people would vote only on policies, we're embracing the reality that people care more about populism, and the personality of the person being voted for! So we feel that this kind of thing is important in the modern political landscape."

Things like that honestly make me *sick*. I have a massive distate for anything that isn't relatively emotionally-disconnected rationality when it comes to politics, I guess.
The fact is, what ought to be and what actually are are two different things. The fact is that they were exactly right when they said people vote on personality and populism, and not on rational policy. Even far back as ancient Greece the problems of democracy had been pointed out. That's one of the reasons I'm an anarchist.
Railey2
B-B1rd i think you got the wrong link
B1rd
Fixed.
Railey2
that video was hella funny though
lol
hey guys rate my uncle

DaddyCoolVipper
lol

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

humiliate me. taking orders
mache alles
Rurree

LET A PHAT NIKKA FUCC 😤😤😤😤😤😤
Aurani
That feeling when you hear someone talking on the other side of the store and you instantly develop a crush based solely on the voice you've heard; a symphony of Heaven, soothing your very being. You muster the courage to meet the person who so effortlessly made your heart skip a beat the very moment she entered your life. Hopping around the aisles, the soft clacking of her stilettos fills your mind with fantasies as you draw ever closer to the source of your curiosity and desire.

You finally arrive, with only a wall obscuring the sight you so longed for; a deep breath follows your next footsteps. Turning around the corner, you realise that...

... life always finds a way to stick its dildo up your arse as far as it will go.
Railey2
and i thought i was weird
Jordan

Aurani wrote:

That feeling when you hear someone talking on the other side of the store and you instantly develop a crush based solely on the voice you've heard; a symphony of Heaven, soothing your very being. You muster the courage to meet the person who so effortlessly made your heart skip a beat the very moment she entered your life. Hopping around the aisles, the soft clacking of her stilettos fills your mind with fantasies as you draw ever closer to the source of your curiosity and desire.

You finally arrive, with only a wall obscuring the sight you so longed for; a deep breath follows your next footsteps. Turning around the corner, you realise that...

... life always finds a way to stick its dildo up your arse as far as it will go.
lookspill
kai99
that gave me chills
Railey2
please don't rape anyone Aurani
Aurani
Now that I read it for myself.... it actually sounds like a fucking pervert creep's point of view.

I assure you I was just trying to meet the person. :V
Blitzfrog
10/10 would bang
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

10/10 would bang
bang or bang?
💣 or 👉 👌
Railey2

Aurani wrote:

Now that I read it for myself.... it actually sounds like a fucking pervert creep's point of view.

I assure you I was just trying to meet the person. :V
but come one, only based on their voice?

is someones voice really that important of a criteria?

i'd try to get a look on their wallet too, at least
Aurani
Trust me, her voice was that of an angel. The way she spoke also indicated that she's not some backwater villager, but a proper lady.

An individual aspect might not be the only thing that counts, but imagine just how lovely it must've been to make me feel like that.
abraker
don't judge a book by its uhhh.. voice
show more