show more
DeletedUser_6709840
Edit: Nope, still here.
FuZ
Hika

RoseusJaeger wrote:

i have to wait until June for my tax refund and its getting tedious waiting
Jesus what the fuck did you do.

Did you file taxes at the last minute and get an audit?

I was audited and my taxes still came pretty fast... then again, ya boy did her taxes in February
DeletedUser_6709840

Hika wrote:

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Jesus what the fuck did you do.

Did you file taxes at the last minute and get an audit?

I was audited and my taxes still came pretty fast... then again, ya boy did her taxes in February
Death in the family and their earnings go to me since im next of kin

Note: I did my taxes in February as well
Sync

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Can somebody please censor this guy's avatar? I contracted AIDS merely by looking at it, so other users are at risk as well.

Homosexuality is WRONG.
kai99
hi wrong im right
B1rd
>paying taxes

*triggered*
Meah
Blitzfrog

Meah wrote:

Now this is not funny.

nor interesting
DeletedUser_6709840

Sync wrote:

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Can somebody please censor this guy's avatar? I contracted AIDS merely by looking at it, so other users are at risk as well.

Homosexuality is WRONG.
Too bad, this forum is a disease in the first place. You brought it upon yourself :^)
DeletedUser_6709840

B1rd wrote:

>paying taxes

*triggered*
:thinking:
kai99
there is where we intended to go but here we are there and where are we
Sync

B1rd wrote:

>paying taxes

*triggered*
it warms my heart that the 30% the gubment takes from me goes to programs like GED classes in prison so Tyrael can learn fractions at age 24

and type two diabetes medication for our obese children
DeletedUser_6709840

Sync wrote:

B1rd wrote:

>paying taxes

*triggered*
it warms my heart that the 30% the gubment takes from me goes to programs like GED classes in prison so Tyrael can learn fractions at age 24

There needs to be more preventative measures so this shit doesn't happen as much.
Railey2
who died
DeletedUser_6709840

Railey2 wrote:

who died
My dad
Railey2
premature deaths are awful. My condolences
Serraionga
can we just skip straight to June please

i want to play games all day and feel like a useless waste of oxygen again
DeletedUser_6709840

Railey2 wrote:

premature deaths are awful. My condolences
yeah, it was unexpected
DaddyCoolVipper

Sync wrote:

B1rd wrote:

>paying taxes

*triggered*

yeah dumb people should stay dumb! they deserve it! obese kids should just choose to eat less!

I understand you're trying to feel morally superior, but come on, my dude. Petty revenge isn't a good basis for society or law in general.
Aerene
Wtf is this thread.

Also condolence
DeletedUser_6709840

-Nicotine wrote:

Wtf is this thread.

Also condolence
welcome to hell, it's exactly as the title suggests
kai99
hell is underrated
Sync

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

yeah dumb people should stay dumb! they deserve it! obese kids should just choose to eat less!

I understand you're trying to feel morally superior, but come on, my dude. Petty revenge isn't a good basis for society or law in general.
SPOILER
[EARLIER THAT DAY...]
=== DaddyCoolVipper wipes a few droplets of cum onto his stinky, shit-stained boxer briefs after a disappointing load.
=== No longer wanting to pursue something greater in life, he chooses to stick to the same routine, day after day, lost in a trance of doing absolutely nothing stimulating whatsoever. As per usual, he logs onto his favorite weaboo forums for pedophiles and young Asian boys.
=== Wading through the sea of posts about furfaggotry and teenage embarrassment, DaddyCoolVipper stumbles upon his very favorite thread, "ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting"

If that's the conclusion you came to about my post, then I'm afraid that any further correspondence with you would be futile because it is clearly evident that you are a mindless retard. You would be doing society a favor by shooting your useless piece of shit brain into bits, preferably directly into the faces of your parents so they can taste the blood and guts of the revolting shitbag they spawned into this world.
Razzy
Wow... and I thought I was an asshole...
Blitzfrog

kai99 wrote:

hell is underrated
Heaven is overrated
kai99
kuchizuke diamond
silmarilen

Sync wrote:

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

SPOILER
[EARLIER THAT DAY...]
=== DaddyCoolVipper wipes a few droplets of cum onto his stinky, shit-stained boxer briefs after a disappointing load.
=== No longer wanting to pursue something greater in life, he chooses to stick to the same routine, day after day, lost in a trance of doing absolutely nothing stimulating whatsoever. As per usual, he logs onto his favorite weaboo forums for pedophiles and young Asian boys.
=== Wading through the sea of posts about furfaggotry and teenage embarrassment, DaddyCoolVipper stumbles upon his very favorite thread, "ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting"

If that's the conclusion you came to about my post, then I'm afraid that any further correspondence with you would be futile because it is clearly evident that you are a mindless retard. You would be doing society a favor by shooting your useless piece of shit brain into bits, preferably directly into the faces of your parents so they can taste the blood and guts of the revolting shitbag they spawned into this world.
same lol
Railey2
Bait
DaddyCoolVipper

Sync wrote:

Aurani
Come on, do something, I just made popcorn.
B1rd

Sync wrote:

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

SPOILER
[EARLIER THAT DAY...]

I concur.
kai99

Aurani wrote:

Come on, do something, I just made popcorn.
Comfy Slippers
ITT's a bizarre anomaly
B1rd
FuZ
B1rd
Aurani
And that's why reconstituting concentration camps should be a thing. 3 billion people, after all, should die.
B1rd
Reconstitute? You gotta at least keep the Jews.
Aurani
If Shumi, aka Milkshake, ends up in one, I'm in. :V
show more