forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mahogany
Zain Sugieres
Every nation on Earth should just delete themselves and leave the world to us, poles. Earth would be a lot better than it is currently.
Serraionga
Rurree

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Every nation on Earth should just delete themselves and leave the world to us, poles. Earth would be a lot better than it is currently.
Why not include your Asian/Hispanic/Pacific Mexican Islander Catholic friend, the Philippines?
Razzy

Zain Sugieres wrote:

R.I.P. space exploration tho
DaddyCoolVipper
Hika

Zain Sugieres wrote:

You guys are ugly and fap to hentai
Milkshake

Hika wrote:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

You guys are ugly and fap to hentai
but you guys too are ugly and fap to hentai. even worse, you fap to furry hentai.
Zain Sugieres
Americans are all mixed up so you're worse than us, pure blood slavs. We also do not masturbate to drawings.
kai99
oh it's 3232 pages
Taj
shiz
You are useless.
You are not everything, you are my scoll now.
It is now your bolldless now.
FuZ
Hika
shani what the fuck
Taj
use an isolation tank every 2 minutes
- KUROIE -
are you feeling it mr krabs
Milkshake

Hika wrote:

shani what the fuck
did I hit 2 close home
B1rd

Railey2 wrote:

B1rd there was always meaningless non-stop shitposting on OT, side by side with reasonable discussions. Nothing has changed. Go back 100 pages and what you will find is always random shit and spam threads, with little good stuff in between.
I never said there wasn't always shitposting, but now there is barely any reasonable discussion. Most of the good stuff has been in ITT2, now there is very little.
Milkshake

Raspberriel wrote:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

R.I.P. space exploration tho
completely unrelated but your userpage banner is fucking hilarious it's exactly what I thought about when I saw that scene
Mahogany

aceII- wrote:

are you feeling it mr krabs
Hika

Milkshake wrote:

Hika wrote:

shani what the fuck
did I hit 2 close home
Bitch
GladiOol

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Americans are all mixed up so you're worse than us, pure blood slavs. We also do not masturbate to drawings.
slavs have always been considered an inferior race throughout history for a reason
B1rd
Not only are they inferior untermench, just this morning they hacked into my toaster and made me burn my toast, and rigged my alarm clock so I slept in. Thanks Putin!
_handholding
anyone here play bandori?
Razzy

Kisses wrote:

anyone here play bandori?
I've heard of it

also what kind of collab avatar is that
Milkshake
isn't bandori the new better version of love live or something like that
kai99
bandai
B1rd
I like this picture.

Endaris
Better tag it NSFW before you get shot as it has visible outlining of genitals.
kai99
cute
B1rd

Endaris wrote:

Better tag it NSFW before you get shot as it has visible outlining of genitals.
I like to live dangerously.
Serraionga
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIDIOTf28jw

what are the odds of URLs like this existing
Taj
NONE of your business about how much it was!
Razzy
what did I just come across
silmarilen
morning
Foxtrot
morning silm
Taj
Вы теперь являетесь частью ошибочных качеств, когда шланги падают под определенным углом, и ваша душа будет продаваться по квантовой цене
DeletedUser_6709840
i have to wait until June for my tax refund and its getting tedious waiting
Yuudachi-kun
Arent you gone yet
DeletedUser_6709840
Edit: Nope, still here.
FuZ
show more