alive and rested
kai99
ste fan fan kikoeru sama is here
Rurree

Aurani wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

aurani post pix plz
Well well, if you want mine, you gotta whip out yours. :V
I feel betrayed. I always thought you were a black man living in Serbia. While at the back of my mind I knew it was for the lulz, I still clung on to that hope.
Aomi

Aurani wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

aurani post pix plz
Well well, if you want mine, you gotta whip out yours. :V
Ona je posebna, vjeruj mi
Sex manijak, ženski Ron Jeremi
Nisam jedini što ide u intimu
Gufe nisu solo, uvijek su u timu
Ima strašne fore koje radit voli
Ne znam gdje je učila al’ znam da ne u školi
Šta je mislio tvoj tata kad te radio
Onaj ko je stavio, taj nikad ne bi vadio
Aurani

Madvillain wrote:

I feel betrayed. I always thought you were a black man living in Serbia. While at the back of my mind I knew it was for the lulz, I still clung on to that hope.
I'm a really big mexican man with muscles all over the place. That's how I won over the heart of Hika's sister.

Aomi wrote:

Ona je posebna, vjeruj mi
Sex manijak, ženski Ron Jeremi
Nisam jedini što ide u intimu
Gufe nisu solo, uvijek su u timu
Ima strašne fore koje radit voli
Ne znam gdje je učila al’ znam da ne u školi
Šta je mislio tvoj tata kad te radio
Onaj ko je stavio, taj nikad ne bi vadio
Da tek vidis kako je Slippers seksi. =D
Comfy Slippers
Jordan
GladiOol
I always imagined aurani to be Marcus Aurelius incarnate. Actually, I'm still 99% sure that'll end up happening in some form as aurani becomes the leader of a neo roman empire.
Aurani
Hika

Jordan wrote:

This fucking hit me so hard

Please stop
Comfy Slippers
...finna
...niggas

JUST USE PROPER FKN ENGLISH GODFUCKIIASIPGHOASINGDAMMIT........ BEING ALL CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG DOESNT MAKE YOU SOUDN OCOOL JSAUTASU JUST FUCKIN STOPPPPPPP
Hika
I'm finna fight you if u don't shut up nigga
_handholding
this joke went way over my head
B1rd
Is posting second-rate memes the only thing you come here to do.
kai99

Comfy Slippers wrote:

...finna
...niggas

JUST USE PROPER FKN ENGLISH GODFUCKIIASIPGHOASINGDAMMIT........ BEING ALL CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG DOESNT MAKE YOU SOUDN OCOOL JSAUTASU JUST FUCKIN STOPPPPPPP
Rurree

Comfy Slippers wrote:

...finna
...niggas

YOU KNOW NOTHING COMFY SLIPPERS

Hika wrote:

Jordan wrote:

This fucking hit me so hard

Please stop
At least the chemical attacks will be replaced by codeine attacks 👀👍👌
Milkshake

kai99 wrote:

Comfy Slippers wrote:

...finna
...niggas

this shit used to be my jam
Aurani

Comfy Slippers wrote:

...finna
...niggas

Hika's a hood nigger, what do you expect? :p
Hika
nah
DryBones81
fookmep
Rurree
imagine calling them second rate memes :khinting:
Comfy Slippers
stefan lock again

ill pay
B1rd
I wonder how many people need to be run over with trucks before people realise that immigrants in Europe pose some issues.
Aurani
You don't even live in Europe, pal.
Not that I'm against your point of view, but you got it easy there you isolated fuck. :V
Mara
Did I just read... TRUCKS?!

Aurani
FUCK YEAH, TRUCKS!
Railey2
remember how they wanted to ban Quake it could be used as training engine for potential school shooters?

Truck simulator ban incoming.
Aurani

Mara on his way to train some Finnish kebabs in the ways of mowing down people with trucks, black and white filter, circa 2015.
Mara

I need to drive some more so I can buy another garage.
Comfy Slippers
Foxtrot
hello people; tuuba drama was an interesting read

for a second I thought ITT 2 was locked due to the presence of ITT 3 and I almost had a heart attack. Now I'm just angery
Mahogany

B1rd wrote:

I wonder how many people need to be run over with trucks before people realise that immigrants in Europe pose some issues.
Statistically speaking, things are going really well. So no, there'd need to be a ridiculous upturn in violence before you could even begin to make that point.
Endaris
Why would you stop immigrants when you can wait for them to get enslaved in north africa or dumped into the Mediterranean Sea?
Aurani
It's actually pretty sad that there is so many of them waiting on the border between Hungary and Serbia, yet we can't fill them with lead. It's like we're willingly letting the cancer that is modern Islam spread through our lands. :V
['90s accordion music intensifies]
DaddyCoolVipper

B1rd wrote:

Hi I'm B1rd and I use people's deaths to push my political agenda
Foxtrot

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Hi I'm B1rd and I use people's deaths to push my political agenda
While I don't agree with what he's saying, it's not much different from someone who complains about starving kids in Africa and how people don't think about the problem. Would you tell them that they're using deaths to push their political agenda? Not really, they're just concerned in their own ways. The difference is that blaming immigrants in general for truck accidents is just another correlation versus causation problem.
DaddyCoolVipper

Foxtrot wrote:

While I don't agree with what he's saying, it's not much different from someone who complains about starving kids in Africa and how people don't think about the problem. Would you tell them that they're using deaths to push their political agenda? Not really, they're just concerned in their own ways. The difference is that blaming immigrants in general for truck accidents is just another correlation versus causation problem.
Yeah, perhaps I should've clarified a bit more. I wasn't exactly looking to make a compelling argument in my post, though, it was just frustrating to see that kind of thing being done- especially in a non-anonymous environment (well, less anonymous than 4chan, anyway), which I believe are better suited to such, uh, non-standard "arguments" being made.

To elaborate then- I really hate it whenever anyone takes a single event, ESPECIALLY a tragedy, and uses it for their own politics. I think it's a pathetic thing to do that speaks a lot more to the person's ridiculous confirmation bias than anything else- they see one thing, it appeals to their emotions, and they use that to further their political agenda by trying to appeal to other people's same emotions. How about we step back from shit like that and actually try to use more meaningful facts and statistics if we want to make big, generalising arguments, instead of: "LOOK AT THIS ONE AWFUL THING, PEOPLE DIED, THIS MEANS I'M RIGHT!"

You know? I just think that kind of thing is bullshit, and I'm sick of seeing anybody using it. Don't be so disrespectful.

edit: Worth mentioning is that this isn't necessarily a simple frustration at "correlation=causation", it's deeper than that.
Railey2
vipper you'd probably make a similar argument if it was about something you supported.

How many more civilians have to die in airstrikes before the US realizes that it is leading a pointless war?
How many people have to die in the war on drugs before the US comes to its senses and legalizes drugs?
How many people have to die before X?

are you telling me you've never made that sort of argument before?
DaddyCoolVipper

Railey2 wrote:

vipper you'd probably make a similar argument if it was about something you supported.

How many more civilians have to die in airstrikes before the US realizes that it is leading a pointless war?
How many people have to die in the war on drugs before the US comes to its senses and legalizes drugs?
How many people have to die before X?
No, I don't make those arguments. I think they're incredibly stupid.
show more