forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mahogany

Brian OA wrote:

But who is to say what makes one a dude or not, or even what 100% dude/dudette entails?
That's up to that specific person
Blitzfrog
If you accept gays, you should accept pedophiles too. Just a heads up, they deserve freedom too.
GSG95
Well age may just be a number but so is jail-time.
Foxtrot

Kisses wrote:

I just want to know whether someone has a penis or not
Yeah last time you didn't check you got pretty butthurt lol

Blitzfrog wrote:

If you accept gays, you should accept pedophiles too. Just a heads up, they deserve freedom too.
Pedophiles need mental help.
Razzy

Blitzfrog wrote:

lol wrote:

fuck off blitzfrog
Blitzfrog
But pedophiles are a sexual orientation too. Tell me you guys don't like lolis
johnmedina999
If pedophiles need mental help, gays do too.
Hika
what kinda logic ^
Foxtrot

Hika wrote:

what kinda logic ^
He's trying to say that everyone needs mental help

obviously
Blitzfrog
Why pedophiles can't be free :(

That's not cool, what is worse about pedophiles than gays? How is gay worse than straight?
Foxtrot
Blitz you should probably work on your bait game if you want the same amount of attention as before
Blitzfrog

Foxtrot wrote:

Blitz you should probably work on your bait game if you want the same amount of attention as before
You got me bro :o :o
Razzy
Deez nuts on your chin
Blitzfrog

Raspberriel wrote:

Deez nuts on your chin
My man
DaddyCoolVipper
Blitzfrog has bait game?

Dawns
I didnt even have a sensible chuckle, it was more of an internal giggle
Sentencings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8FhG44-J80
I had problems adding the video itself in this post so here you go kids.
Razzy
Because people seem to have trouble lately with YouTube embedding:

[youtube]JUST the video ID here (the characters that come after ?v=)[/youtube]
Kappa FrankerZ

Raspberriel wrote:

Because people seem to have trouble lately with YouTube embedding:

[youtube]JUST the video ID here (the characters that come after ?v=)[/youtube]
lol
dawnsday fuck off
Kappa FrankerZ
dawnsday seems like a clear knock-off of doomsday
Sentencings

There. Thanks Rasp!

[EAR RAPE WARNING AHEAD!]
B1rd

Raspberriel wrote:

Re: B1rd asking why I have a burning disdain for DJT supporters -- just saw these two tweets that express my general sentiments about them:
"DT supporters are not going to come around. What they love about him is their own character flaw: never admitting you made a mistake."
"A lot of us are spending way too much time trying to appeal to the empathy of people who do not value empathy. We gotta back up on that."

Let's just disregard social issues, all the "PC police" talk, etc. for the time being, because if I didn't, this post would be five times as long. They don't care that he just reauthorized the building of the Dakota Access Pipeline, built by a company whose previous pipelines were responsible for 69 spills in the past 2 years, or that legislation preventing coal companies to dump their waste into rivers was just blocked. All because Trump, McConnell, etc. and a good portion of their voting base have some fetish for keeping coal mining relevant in a world where literally every other developed country is moving to other forms of generating energy. They don't care that they're destroying their own country's environment because "MUH FOSSIL FUEL JOBS." Hell, they probably don't know this even happened because the only news sources they listen to didn't report on it. Why? It all goes back to the first tweet I mentioned.

I don't see the first tweet as true for all Trump supporters, though. The supporters complaining about his repeal of the ACA (not just the people who thought Obamacare and the ACA were separate things), the few protests to Trump's travel ban that cropped up in red states, etc. show that not all of his supporters worship him like a messiah like I see everywhere on social media. But the ones that do, the ones that always rub it in your goddamn face on Twitter, Reddit, YouTube, and presumably Facebook too, and can never formulate an argument beyond "LOLOLOL WE WON, LIBERALS BTFO" are the ones that piss me off to no end. (P.S. When I said yesterday, in my blind haste, that I "don't wanna see any Trump supporters happy ever again," those people are who I was talking about.)
If the right has no empathy, then why do we donate so much more to charity than left-wingers? And here you're saying 'I WANT TO DENY TRUMP SUPPORTERS ANY HAPPINESS POSSIBLE'. So no, don't tell me that the left has more empathy or compassion. When you complain and attack Trump supporters like you're doing, you can't simply attack them for posting memes in twitter and acting smug. Because if anything, liberals have been acting way worse. Even if they have been acting bad, if you respond in kind it makes you just as bad as them.

I don't know why right-winger would protest Trump for the very reason they voted him in, that makes no sense. I agree that people can be overly lenient to their own side, but that is hardly restricted to the right. I didn't see the left protesting Obama's dropping of 10,000 bombs in the middle east. Let's see, Obama kills thousands of innocent civilians including women and children? Silence. Trump wants to temporary restrict immigration from the countries Obama has destabilised and allowed America-hating terrorist groups to take root in? Outrage!
Blitzfrog
Here it comes again boys^
Razzy
maybe when i'm not cranky as hell from a mix of being sleepy and reading through the abomination that is yet ANOTHER /r/the_donald front-page post

why the hell do i do this to myself

i feel like i wouldn't say half the stupid shit i say if i didn't follow politics this much
Hika
I hate this thread now. Ugh.
B1rd
I find reading some posts on this forum is less entertaining than reading the terms of service or some product or online service, at least I don't feel the need to make a comment every time someone posts something like that.
DaddyCoolVipper

B1rd wrote:

I didn't see the left protesting Obama's dropping of 10,000 bombs in the middle east. Let's see, Obama kills thousands of innocent civilians including women and children? Silence.

I don't understand why right-wing people keep perpetuating this myth. The anti-war movement might've led America to pull out of Afghanistan in a faster and messier way than they should've, actually.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protests_ ... %80%932014)

(link kinda breaks itself due to forum formatting, but go check it out)
B1rd
What myth am I perpetuating? I am citing sources provided directly by the government. What are you trying to say, that Obama had no part in that decision, or that bombing and drone strikes were somehow necessary?
DaddyCoolVipper
No, you're saying that leftists were completely silent and didn't protest Obama bombing the crap out of the middle east. The anti-war movement was huge, and largely leftists.
B1rd
I'll admit that I haven't looked into protests of the war. But I still get the feeling from liberals that Obama is "can do no wrong" type of guy, when with Trump, any flaw, existent or not, is blown out of proportion 10-fold. Look at all the horrific terror attacking in Europe that have stemmed directly from the lack of immigration control, why is it unreasonable for Americans to want to protect themselves from that? Rather, it is completely reasonable to block immigration from countries in which America is basically at war with, and this power has been invoked many times in the past, 19 times by Obama himself. The problem is, I get the feeling that liberal have already made Trump to be Hitler in their mind, and refused any possibility except to resist him in any way possible. It really is petty and immature and behaviour, and nothing good will come of it. The only thing that will happen is that Trump and the right will dig their heels in response, and things will escalate from there. I think that Trump can make America great again, but the way things are going he's only going to make half of America great.
Mahogany

B1rd wrote:

What myth am I perpetuating? I am citing sources provided directly by the government.
The US government right now isn't exactly trustworthy.

B1rd wrote:

But I still get the feeling from liberals that Obama is "can do no wrong" type of guy, when with Trump, any flaw, existent or not, is blown out of proportion 10-fold.
Obama may have done bad shit, but he did it as necessary and properly, while still remaining a competent president.
Trump is a fucking idiot who has gotten innocent people killed by doing precisely the opposite of what Obama decided to do.

B1rd wrote:

why is it unreasonable for Americans to want to protect themselves from that?
If America wants to protect themselves from terror attacks, they should start deporting nationalist extremists. But no, instead they ban citizens from 7 innocent countries.

B1rd wrote:

I get the feeling that liberal have already made Trump to be Hitler in their mind
You mean Trump has made Trump be Hitler in reality.

B1rd wrote:

I think that Trump can make America great again
Again?
America has never been a great country.

B1rd wrote:

the way things are going he's only going to make half of America great.
If donny boy keeps going the way he is, there's going to be a revolution. People will not stand for his shit.
Bweh
These discussions could stand to use more citations, at the very least.
Mahogany

Brian OA wrote:

These discussions could stand to use more citations, at the very least.
Oh, but didn't you hear? Trump can cite himself.
DaddyCoolVipper
You're not doing the left any favours by saying retarded shit like "Trump is literally Hitler" or "America has never been great". C'mon, Mahogany.

Don't defend Obama's awful mistakes in foreign policy. A better explanation of why people like Obama is that they like him as a person, not as a politician. He comes off as a smart and nice guy, and he has been very professional too.
Jordan
just fuckin lol @ political discussions in 2017 tbh
Mahogany
Trump's own actions allow for many very valid comparisons. This isn't about "the left". Blame Trump, not me.
America has never been great. Are people referring to the post-WWII era? Tell me all about how the wealth from the war was shared from everyone. It wasn't. It was fervor and nothing else, and the country is lagging behind hard.
Dawns
Trump IS literally Hitler[1]

[1]: this thread
Erlkonig
Dawns
Don't tell them
show more