forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mahogany

B1rd wrote:

I'm just glad that for once we have a president who actually sticks to his campaign promises and gets stuff done.
Actually in this case it's a very bad thing
This would be a positive for literally any other president <3
Blitzfrog

Mahogany wrote:

B1rd wrote:

I'm just glad that for once we have a president who actually sticks to his campaign promises and gets stuff done.
Actually in this case it's a very bad thing
This would be a positive for literally any other president <3
Like Hitler. Hail Hitler.
Mahogany
pretty much the same ppl tbh
Edit: US Federal court blocked donny's request to reinstate the travel ban! (for now) Hallelujah! This is why we have systems of checks and balances. Justice prevails, for now.
Antlia-
I would just like to say that this new bullshit order would have stopped no terrorist attacks if it were in place before
Hika

Mahogany wrote:

pretty much the same ppl tbh
Edit: US Federal court blocked donny's request to reinstate the travel ban! (for now) Hallelujah! This is why we have systems of checks and balances. Justice prevails, for now.
This is a perfect example of checks and balances. God bless.
I actually found out that a student from my university was stuck in Iran when the ban started. She was stranded there until yesterday!
Mahogany
Thank god for the courts, and the brave, hardworking lawyers who fought for the detainees. Is your friend alright? I'd be pretty shaken up if I couldn't return home and were stuck abroad for a few days.
Hika
She's great! she's currently a study abroad here at my school with a valid visa. Everyone was afraid for her. I hate situations like that. :/
B1rd
As I've already said, checks and balances does not mean straight up blocking an order the President has jurisdiction over.

ahsoka08 wrote:

I would just like to say that this new bullshit order would have stopped no terrorist attacks if it were in place before
How do you know it wouldn't have stopped the terrorists before they came into the country? Same as with the illegal immigrant and multiple time felons who murdered someone the tenth time they reentered the country. It's just a temporary ban until a vetting processes is established.
Razzy
For what it's worth, we won't have to talk much of checks and balances in the next few years, with the government being completely red and all.
Jordan
Razzy
worst super bowl ever lmao
Hika
Wow how did my team choke wtfff
I'm moving to cali
Razzy
tbh the only reason I'm this upset is because I don't want to ever see Trump or his prominent supporters (see: Richard Spencer), who all happened to be cheering for the Pats, happy ever again

I mean, look at this bullshit
B1rd
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/stat ... 2027080704

kek

Why do you have to be so triggered about everything including football teams because some people you don't like are supporting one side? I'd actually like it if we could get along better, but "your side" seems intent on labelling Trump and all his supporters as Nazis, and fighting tooth and nail against everything he does, regardless if it makes sense or not.

An example that I posted in the other thread is trying to make out Trumps inauguration crowd smaller than it really was. It's just useless antagonism, it's not productive and just contributes to this growing culture of divisiveness in the US.
Razzy
Mostly because the game was a complete repeat of what happened in November. These schmucks shouldn't have had the opportunity to revel tonight, but it happened anyway. Also, at this point, any victory, no matter how small, is good. Because everything of actual consequence will end up in defeat.

Not to mention, /r/the_donald is #3 (#2, fuck me sideways) on /r/all because of a Brady post.

EDIT: It's also laughable how everybody supporting the Republicans' hardcore obstructionism the past eight years now wants the Democrats to "start building bridges." And several Democrats are voting to confirm his cabinet picks, as if they'll get something in return in four or eight years -- spoiler alert: they won't.
Rurree
time to fire the entire atlanta falcons coaching staff
picky picky_old

Madvillain wrote:

time to fire the entire atlanta falcons coaching staff
hey i won loads of cash on patriots go away man
Mahogany

B1rd wrote:

As I've already said, checks and balances does not mean straight up blocking an order the President has jurisdiction over.
That is literally the purpose of checks and balances you dimwit. It's the entire reason the US isn't living under a fascist dictatorship. Yet.
Razzy
but hey, at least the satanic lady gaga halftime show was lit
Dawns
Delayed but

Trump made an executive order (as he can)

A federal judge from 9th, blocked said order (as (s)he can))

Trump appealed block (as he can.)

It's just a legal battle calm down.
Thize
johnmedina999

Thize wrote:

Thank you, we all needed this
Foxtrot

Raspberriel wrote:

tbh the only reason I'm this upset is because I don't want to ever see Trump or his prominent supporters (see: Richard Spencer), who all happened to be cheering for the Pats, happy ever again
So you're only pissed about this because the people you don't like happen to enjoy the team. What a great reason. What about the fact that the Patriots won on overtime and the Falcons horribly choked, while everyone else was expecting them to win because NOBODY every wins on overtime? Are you going to blame it on Brady for doing a great job because he's friends with Trump and Trump openly supported him?

Hell, I didn't even watch the Super Bowl, but I've been following this kind of shit talk on Twitter for the past day and it has been seriously annoying me.
Razzy
maybe I'm just a huge goddamn sociopath, but I really do not wanna see Trump supporters happy about anything
Foxtrot

Raspberriel wrote:

maybe I'm just a huge goddamn sociopath, but I really do not wanna see Trump supporters happy about anything
Do you even realize what you're saying or are you just so blinded with hate that the only thing you can see and talk about is Trump? Yeah, you sound like a goddamn sociopath. Calm the fuck down. You're no different from the right-wingers who want to see liberal tears all the goddamn time for no good reason.
B1rd
We're gonna see lots of liberal tears whether we like it or not. We've got a lot of winning to do in these 8 years.
picky picky_old
itt: donald trump

very unlucker conversation
Hika
big agreee.
Dawns
big if true
Razzy

Foxtrot wrote:

Raspberriel wrote:

Do you even realize what you're saying or are you just so blinded with hate that the only thing you can see and talk about is Trump? Yeah, you sound like a goddamn sociopath. Calm the fuck down. You're no different from the right-wingers who want to see liberal tears all the goddamn time for no good reason.
Just returning them the favor. If they'll never see eye to eye, what's the point?

I should also clarify that I'm only talking about the Internet Trump supporters.
Foxtrot

Raspberriel wrote:

Just returning them the favor. If they'll never see eye to eye, what's the point?
Glad to see that you won't give up being as stubborn as a donkey, then. If you'll never see eye to eye as well, then I don't think you should get the respect you think you deserve

"Just returning them the favor" pfft, yeah, as if that ever worked

I should also clarify that I'm only talking about the Internet Trump supporters.
? ? ?

They're still Trump supporters to me. Why do you feel the need to classify them? You're just gonna give yourself a headache
Razzy
Mostly because on the internet, they're 10x worse as if you meet with an average one irl. At least you have a chance of having a decent conversation irl than over the internet, where they just say "lol libruhl tears amiritre #pepe #tcot #maga #altright"

I'll probably lighten up on this soon enough, but I don't know when. The past few months have broken me in a few ways, tbh. Like, before the election, I don't think I've ever told someone to kill themselves or even use "kys," but that's went out the window.

I'll probably just deactivate Twitter tbh
Rurree
How about we change the subject to something a bit more amicable?

Denim jackets or bomber jackets? And why? If you picked bomber jackets, what do you think is the best color one should get? Personally, I'd have to go with olive green.

i'm trying
picky picky_old
hey man i tried too but u might as well give up

denim obviously tho for that sick ass mad lad look
B1rd

Raspberriel wrote:

Mostly because on the internet, they're 10x worse as if you meet with an average one irl. At least you have a chance of having a decent conversation irl than over the internet, where they just say "lol libruhl tears amiritre #pepe #tcot #maga #altright"

I'll probably lighten up on this soon enough, but I don't know when. The past few months have broken me in a few ways, tbh. Like, before the election, I don't think I've ever told someone to kill themselves or even use "kys," but that's went out the window.
lol libruhl tears amiritre #pepe #tcot #maga #altright

Sorry but you make it too fun not to make fun of you.
Foxtrot

Raspberriel wrote:

Mostly because on the internet, they're 10x worse as if you meet with an average one irl. At least you have a chance of having a decent conversation irl than over the internet, where they just say "lol libruhl tears amiritre #pepe #tcot #maga #altright".
Though you should probably spend more time worrying about the people who actually voted him for POTUS and not some 12 year old kids on the Internet. They can't even vote!

Raspberriel wrote:

Jesus christ, you consider that broken? Lighten the fuck up, please. I've seen this election breaking people down in worse ways than that. You're a very tame case.

Madvillain wrote:

How about we change the subject to something a bit more amicable?
And how about we drop the "let's drop this subject" meme. If you wanna talk about something, just write it. Don't put other people down for wanting a continued discussion.
Razzy
Sorry to say, but those aren't just "12-year-old kids on the Internet." People really are that obnoxious.

Also, 10/10 meme B1rd
_handholding

Raspberriel wrote:

I'll probably just deactivate Twitter tbh
lol. Hard times living in a first world country right
Foxtrot

Raspberriel wrote:

Sorry to say, but those aren't just "12-year-old kids on the Internet." People really are that obnoxious.
Whatever suits your safe space, hon.
big suck

Foxtrot wrote:

Raspberriel wrote:

Whatever suits your safe space, hon.
Insulting somebody doesnt make you in the right, hahahaha
show more