forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
B1rd
It's completely despicable. It's not a protest, it's a riot. They destroy public property, attack people and drag them out of their cars, there's even one man who was beaten until he stopped moving. And what are they rioting against? Against a man giving a speech.

As they say, "The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists". these guys label anyone they don't like "nazis", and use that as an excuse to use violence. It's because of these type of behaviors that everyday people saw what the left really is an voted Trump into office. Hopefully he does good on his threat and cuts funding to these indoctrination facilities, i.e. universities, that promote such behaviour.
Dawns
Razzy
I thought you were Doomsday at first

off-topic:
Mahogany
B1rd I hope you realize that if the world really worked the way you wished it does, you'd be one of the first to go.
Dawns
TIL If a world where people didn't protest free speech existed, B1rd would not be tolerated.

Lul.

Hell yea I'm Doomsday dude.
Mahogany
Are you for real or have you literally never read any of b1rd's other posts? He has some of the worst ideas I've ever read. At this point he's practically a model of what not to do.
_handholding
I like Bird, he treats people fairly and equally
Dawns
Sorry I'm more of an offtopic lurker but B1rd honestly seems very intelligent and in this particular topic he's come across as pretty normal to me.
johnmedina999
I guess we're all criticizing B1rd now.
I like B1rd and respect his ideas, but I don't want to be like him much. I'm trying to not piss people off here.
Mahogany
Don't tell me you're yet another one of those types of people
Razzy

johnmedina999 wrote:

I guess we're all criticizing B1rd now.
I like B1rd and respect his ideas, but I don't want to be like him much. I'm trying to not piss people off here.
jesus, your avatar creeps me out, idk why

Kisses wrote:

Dude, c'mon. He has the "all right good, all left bad" line of thinking.
Dawns

This is me, I'm perfectly central. I simply believe free speech is a necessity. I also believe the protests against Milo's speech was counter intuitive and wrong on a fundamental level.

Finding B1rd to be correct doesn't put me under any label. Do not try to force me under one.
johnmedina999

Raspberriel wrote:

jesus, your avatar creeps me out, idk why
It's actually a reference to a popular youtuber I used to watch, and I'm hoping somebody will get it.
Mahogany
You do realize that these people protesting is also an example of free speech?
You can't be "for" 100% free speech and also taking a side on this situation.

*also you didn't start immediately insulting and demeaning me so I offer my heartfelt apology as you are most definitely not one of "those people"
_handholding

Raspberriel wrote:

Kisses wrote:

I know very little about politics so I don't read too much of these posts or get involved. Bird isn't really aggressive nor does he get overly angry and hurl insults when people disagree with him. He also treats other people's posts with respect and will reply with equal effort without coming off as too condescending if he it's in refute. Because I don't get involved in all the heated debates this is how it comes across to me, from a 3rd persons prospective.
Like I said I don't know much about politics so about your original statement... idk
Razzy
Yeah, that much is true. The only time I've seen him actually mad is when he misinterpreted my post about why I preferred him over Jordan, lmao

I've also been trying my best not to get mad over the Internet, but it's tough. I think me being a vindictive bitch over the JonTron fiasco for 4 days sobered me up, though. I don't ever wanna be in that place again.
Mahogany

Kisses wrote:

He also treats other people's posts with respect and will reply with equal effort without coming off as too condescending if he it's in refute.
Um what
He's not once treated me with a shred of respect. If you go back a few months to before he blocked me to ensure his safe space, he was incredibly rude to me at every opportunity he had.

Even when we didn't know each-other enough to be hostile, he was still rude towards me. I sent him beatmaps I thought he'd like and he was extremely dismissive of me.
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

I'm trying to not piss people off here.
Strange, I am trying piss people off here and I failing at it

Though I think I managed to piss Blitzfrog off in this post in the most ironic context, so I guess I have one win after all these tries.
Razzy

abraker wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

ye olde OT
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Though I think I managed to piss Blitzfrog off in this post in the most ironic context, so I guess I have one win after all these tries.
Who said I was pissed off, I love hate. Hate is what makes me stronger.
winber1

Blitzfrog wrote:

you're literally a fucking faggot
Jordan
Hika
^ me too
Rurree

Dawnsday wrote:

This is me, I'm perfectly central. I simply believe free speech is a necessity. I also believe the protests against Milo's speech was counter intuitive and wrong on a fundamental level.

Finding B1rd to be correct doesn't put me under any label. Do not try to force me under one.
Cool, that's me but only slightly about upper left of it..

Le "socially liberal but fiscally conservative" meme xP
Jordan
Razzy
what is this trend of putting 🅱️ emojis everywhere
johnmedina999

Jordan wrote:

whom'st

Made me chuckle
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

abraker wrote:

You should have replied with a comeback
B1rd
Jeez, don't hold me to too high a standard. I can be rude, condescending and provocative too.

Dawnsday wrote:

Top tier opinions there. Don't worry about Mahogany too much, for some reason he hates me and will always leave nasty comments whenever something is about me. I used to have arguments with him about various things, but due to his unpleasant attitude whenever it comes to people with differing viewpoints I've stopped engaging with him.

Raspberriel wrote:

I have reasons behind all my beliefs, I don't just get out my partisan bible when it comes to deciding my opinion on issues.
Mahogany
ITT: Disagreeing with B1rd is having an "unpleasant attitude".
_handholding

Mahogany wrote:

ITT: Disagreeing with B1rd is having an "unpleasant attitude".
No one said or implied that at all
Mahogany

Kisses wrote:

No one said or implied that at all
from the man himself:

B1rd wrote:

I used to have arguments with him about various things, but due to his unpleasant attitude whenever it comes to people with differing viewpoints I've stopped engaging with him.
You really didn't need to look far to find that.

Anyways, point is: I offend his safe space, so now he won't talk with me anymore
typical
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

But my dad never came back, why should I?
Rurree

Raspberriel wrote:

what is this trend of putting 🅱️ emojis everywhere
ni🅱🅱a dont u know j 🅱ole
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

abraker wrote:

But my dad never came back, why should I?
Because unlike your father heaven nor hell is ready to accept you.
Mahogany
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

I'm assuming you mean neither is ready to accept me. Obviously Earth decided creating me was a good idea, because look, I click circles everyday. I am more useful than Einstein
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

abraker wrote:

I'm assuming you mean neither is ready to accept me. Obviously Earth decided creating me was a good idea, because look, I click circles everyday. I am more useful than Einstein
Earth should now regret its decision because of that.
GSG95
Poor frogeman. Never thought I'd see abraker roasting someone.
_handholding

Girls with natural red hair and purple eyes are the most beautiful in world
show more