Hika
Plot twist: I'm a man.
Rilene

Hika wrote:

Plot twist: I'm a man.
what type of "man"?
Razzy
Mahogany

Reddit at last takes a stance against hatred, awesome! Can't wait until the_donald is banned, too~
Jordan

Mahogany wrote:

Reddit at last takes a stance against hatred, awesome! Can't wait until the_donald is banned, too~
Everything that doesn't go in line with your political ideology is now hatred and should be banned / censored? This reminds me of something...
Mahogany

Jordan wrote:

Everything that doesn't go in line with your political ideology is now hatred and should be banned / censored? This reminds me of something...
This subreddit was banned due to a violation of our content policy, specifically, the proliferation of personal and confidential information.
Stop projecting, you dumbshit. The sub was literally crowdfunding doxxing efforts targeted on people they disagreed with - hypocrite.
Jordan

Mahogany wrote:

Jordan wrote:

This subreddit was banned due to a violation of our content policy, specifically, the proliferation of personal and confidential information.
Stop projecting, you dumbshit. The sub was literally crowdfunding doxxing efforts targeted on people they disagreed with - hypocrite.
I'm gonna assume you're telling me the full story and not only part of it

I'm also going to ignore that someone with a pony avatar is throwing out uncalled for insults to me

But wtf has the_donald done? Lol just admit that you'd rather censor / wipe out ideologies that oppose yours rather than debate them with logic, remember that it doesn't make you much different than the same people you hate, it's been your stance on here ever since i can remember
Mahogany

Jordan wrote:

someone with a pony avatar is throwing out uncalled for insults to me
Don't go calling people names if you can't take it in turn, friendo

Jordan wrote:

But wtf has the_donald done?
Organized to unjustly obstruct recount efforts and harass Jill Stein
Blamed muslims for quebec shooting. This is the sort of thing that ruins innocent lives. Also, naturally there's no post about the fact there was no muslim shooter
Openly engaging in a witchhunt/doxxing
Comitting and praising voter fraud
The moderators are actively promoting pizzagate, which has put innocent lives at risk

And this is just a small sample

Jordan wrote:

Lol just admit that you'd rather censor / wipe out ideologies that oppose yours rather than debate them with logic
On the contrary, I debate against it all the time. Problem is, the altright hardly come out of their safe spaces. Look at b1rd, he blocked me because I kept disproving his shit.
Jordan
What have you even disproven? And where did you see me calling you names now? And lol every single thing you linked, the left does it too, if not in harsher ways

You never debate anything m8 you just resort to insults and arguments of a literal 12 year old. No really, you remind me of myself when I was 12. A clueless SJW who actually thinks of himself as someone above his peers
Razzy

Jordan wrote:

And lol every single thing you linked, the left does it too, if not in harsher ways
"You did [x] bad thing"
"But you did it first!"

this is why I don't argue politics anymore, every goddamn discussion devolves into that because both sides fucking suck
Mahogany

Raspberriel wrote:

because both sides fucking suck
*The extremes of both sides suck
I'm totally cool with moderate conservatives/republicans/whateverthefuckyoucallthem, but the alt-right are not that.
Similarly the insane SJWs/BLM crowd are not people I support, despite the fact that I have left-leaning views.

Jordan wrote:

You never debate anything m8 you just resort to insults and arguments of a literal 12 year old.
And you complain about me not debating things
You're literally just insulting me, without anything to back what you say. Great projecting, friend!
Faust
Deja vu I've just been in this place before.
Zain Sugieres
HIGHER ON THE STREET AND I KNOW IT'S MY TIME TO GO
Rwyta
CALLING YOU, AND THE SUBJECT'S A MYSTERY
_handholding

-short and petite
-young
-curved upper lip
-cute voice
-slim body
-chest not too big and not too small
-no flaws whatsoever, k thnx bai
Rurree
reol sucks
Razzy
Raspberreol
winber1

Kisses wrote:

-short and petite
-young
-curved upper lip
-cute voice
-slim body
you missed a flaw

she's not with you :^)
Jordan

Kisses wrote:

-short and petite
-young
-curved upper lip
-cute voice
-slim body
how can you judge her beauty when she has make up and a wig on

although i sound hypocritical because the mentally ill qt in my ava has tons of make up too
winber1
beauty is in the eye of the beholder
_handholding

winber1 wrote:

you missed a flaw

she's not with you :^)
I'm fine with being a creepy stalker :^)

Raspberriel wrote:

Raspberreol
10/10 would pay for that name change

Jordan wrote:

how can you judge her beauty when she has make up and a wig on

although i sound hypocritical because the mentally ill qt in my ava has tons of make up too
None of the points I've made have anything to do with makeup though I kinda get what you mean
B1rd
Zain Sugieres

Kisses wrote:

-short and petite
-young
-curved upper lip
-cute voice
-slim body
You forgot she is untermensch
Jordan

the tolerant left strikes again faaaaaammmmmmmmm
ColdTooth

Jordan wrote:

only stupid people protest
Razzy

ColdTooth wrote:

only stupid people protest
only dumbasses say this
johnmedina999
Only stupid people give themselves and what they are protesting for a bad image.
Mahogany

Jordan wrote:

can you prove the black-clothed masked people had anything to do with the peaceful protest?
Razzy

johnmedina999 wrote:

Only stupid people give themselves and what they are protesting for a bad image.
that's better
B1rd
It's completely despicable. It's not a protest, it's a riot. They destroy public property, attack people and drag them out of their cars, there's even one man who was beaten until he stopped moving. And what are they rioting against? Against a man giving a speech.

As they say, "The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists". these guys label anyone they don't like "nazis", and use that as an excuse to use violence. It's because of these type of behaviors that everyday people saw what the left really is an voted Trump into office. Hopefully he does good on his threat and cuts funding to these indoctrination facilities, i.e. universities, that promote such behaviour.
Dawns
Razzy
I thought you were Doomsday at first

off-topic:
Mahogany
B1rd I hope you realize that if the world really worked the way you wished it does, you'd be one of the first to go.
Dawns
TIL If a world where people didn't protest free speech existed, B1rd would not be tolerated.

Lul.

Hell yea I'm Doomsday dude.
Mahogany
Are you for real or have you literally never read any of b1rd's other posts? He has some of the worst ideas I've ever read. At this point he's practically a model of what not to do.
_handholding
I like Bird, he treats people fairly and equally
Dawns
Sorry I'm more of an offtopic lurker but B1rd honestly seems very intelligent and in this particular topic he's come across as pretty normal to me.
johnmedina999
I guess we're all criticizing B1rd now.
I like B1rd and respect his ideas, but I don't want to be like him much. I'm trying to not piss people off here.
Mahogany
Don't tell me you're yet another one of those types of people
show more