forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Foxtrot

Kisses wrote:

I'm going on holiday to Mexico for a week this weekend. Please feel jealous but don't wish bad things to happen to the plane owo
as if the plane was the only bad part of the trip

Actually, it's probably the safest
B1rd
haha out of all the places you can go to you go to Mexico. just go to Tacobell for a better experience lmao
Mahogany
>implying Taco Bell will give you an authentic experience of Mexican Culture
Rwyta
>using the meme arrow outside of 4chan and reddit
B1rd

Allmynamestaken wrote:

>repeating the same crap that someone says literally every time greentext arrows are used ironically
>thinking you're being original

killyourself.jpg
winber1
i mean cancun is in mexico and that's a pretty sick place to be. i'd like to go one day

anywhere else, well idk what mexico has other than that LOL
_handholding

winber1 wrote:

i mean cancun is in mexico and that's a pretty sick place to be. i'd like to go one day

This is a pic of the place I'm saying at
B1rd
Seems like a stereotypical beach resort. I've thought about traveling. If I did, I'd like to simply walk across the country, with camping gear. Fuck going anywhere near South America though, with all their parasitic worms and penis fish.
Mahogany

Allmynamestaken wrote:

>implying these websites somehow "own" the usage of greentexting
_handholding

B1rd wrote:

Seems like a stereotypical beach resort. I've thought about traveling. If I did, I'd like to simply walk across the country, with camping gear. Fuck going anywhere near South America though, with all their parasitic worms and penis fish.
Tbh I'm the kind of person that likes spending my time at home during my time off rather than go to abroad or hotels and what not, but this was paid for me so yh. Also I mainly posted this to be the envy of some ppl
Razzy

winber1 wrote:

not even Mexico City?

but then again, the only thing most people in the US know about Mexico is that "they're not sending their best; they're bringing drugs, bringing crime, they're rapists, and some, I assume, are good people"
Rurree
Mexico ain't even that bad of a place to go to as a tourist. It's a fun and warm country with lots of places to go to without breaking the bank. It's actually one of the cheapest countries to travel in both North America and South America. I love countries with amazingly cheap yet worth it street food and sights (perks of living in SEA), Mexico is definitely one of these countries.

I don't think Mexico is THAT dangerous, like autonomous Muslim Philippines/Somalian kind of dangerous, but being a corrupt country has its fair share of difficulties. Violence is pretty much present.. Gangs, drug violence, cartels, all that shit, but as a tourist you shouldn't even be wandering aimlessly on a country you're not familiar with so this shouldn't be much of a problem, and most of it is present on central Mexico anyway. Places like Cancun, Baja California Sur, etc. (where the beaches are mostly found) are actually quite safe but it depends on you, I guess. I live in a country where crazy shit happens anyway so it's not too bothersome.

And winber is right, Cancun is pretty sick. I haven't been there though, would love to one day.

I wish I could go there actually, but I'm on a trip to an island resort of my own tomorrow, so I guess it's all good.
Hika
Cancun is actually really lit
Mahogany
Man, Shadowrun is a pretty cool game
winber1

Raspberriel wrote:

winber1 wrote:

not even Mexico City?

but then again, the only thing most people in the US know about Mexico is that "they're not sending their best; they're bringing drugs, bringing crime, they're rapists, and some, I assume, are good people"
what's so good about mexico city, i literally have never heard anything about that place, probably cuz it's full of drug dealers

of course i know a few other cities in there, i just don't know anything that's apparently worthwhile to go to.
Razzy
Just because you can't have a beach party there doesn't mean it's not good. Also, that's like saying Chicago isn't good because of the drug dealers there

I was there on a museum/park tour years ago, it was pretty cool if that's your kind of thing -- Chapultepec Park, Xochimilco were the highlights

the ruins at Teotihuacan are also an hour away but I never went there
Jordan

Raspberriel wrote:

winber1 wrote:

not even Mexico City?

that sentence is not too far off from the truth

and i'd rather take a trip to a venezuelan slum than chicago
_handholding

Jordan wrote:

Raspberriel wrote:

not even Mexico City?

that sentence is not too far off from the truth

and i'd rather take a trip to a venezuelan slum than chicago
does this trigger you raspberriel?
Razzy
yes

jordan with another trash post

I wanna send him 100 years into the past, on a boat to New York City, and see if he can handle taking racism instead of dishing it out all the time
Yuudachi-kun
Raspberry why did you write "they're" instead of "their"

Are you trying to misinform people
winber1
i'll just be an autistic weeb and go to japan instead
Antlia-
Tomorrow is the inauguration and I live in DC and I'm gonna spend all day tom crying
Jordan
Stating that a significant part of illegal mexican immigrants are harmful for your country and stating that Chicago is a huge shithole is not racism, it's a fact
Antlia-

Jordan wrote:

Stating that a significant part of illegal mexican immigrants are harmful for your country and stating that Chicago is a huge shithole is not racism, it's a fact
first off illegal mexican immigrants are actually benefiting our country economically rn, the vast majority of them are not criminals

Also the only reason Chicago is shit rn is because of the police brutality

Chicago is great bc their pizza is heavenly

Edit: Your daddy trump is going to get our nation anywhere, he's only going to make things worse
Jordan

ahsoka08 wrote:

Jordan wrote:

first off illegal mexican immigrants are actually benefiting our country economically rn, the vast majority of them are not criminals

Edit: Your daddy trump is going to get our nation anywhere, he's only going to make things worse
LOL @ both statements
Mahogany
LOL @ ur LOL
Razzy
I love how no one ever says a thing about the people hiring these illegals and actually defending them from deportation. This isn't even a new thing either, it's been happening since the 40s. Not to mention, if everyone saying "nuh-uh, we're only taking about the illegal Mexicans so we're not racist" was true to their intentions, why is "wetback" still being used against all Hispanics?

Also, if you ignore the Willis Tower, Millennium Park, the museum that has this painting and plenty of others, the other countless museums, a prestigious university, literally everything on the Magnificent Mile, etc. then sure, Chicago is a shithole. But if you only judge a major city by its bad neighborhoods, there aren't any "not shitty" cities left in America.
Jordan

Raspberriel wrote:

I love how no one ever says a thing about the people hiring these illegals and actually defending them from deportation. This isn't even a new thing either, it's been happening since the 40s. Not to mention, if everyone saying "nuh-uh, we're only taking about the illegal Mexicans so we're not racist" was true to their intentions, why is "wetback" still being used against all Hispanics?

Also, if you ignore the Willis Tower, Millennium Park, the museum that has this painting and plenty of others, the other countless museums, a prestigious university, literally everything on the Magnificent Mile, etc. then sure, Chicago is a shithole. But if you only judge a major city by its bad neighborhoods, there aren't any "not shitty" cities left in America.

Even the safest parts of the place still have high levels of violent crime. By your logic you're judging that city only by its good (few) neighbourhoods. And whether a place is a shithole or not doesn't rely on how many museums and universities it has, it relies on how well one can live and stay there. If we counted that, Calcutta would stop being a shithole lol. And sure hiring illegal immigrants goes against the law. But most illegal immigrants are not angels who come to America to work and integrate within the culture, they are people who break the law and for sure don't want to contribute to the country that is hosting them. Illegal immigrants account for nearly 75 percent of federal drug sentences in the USA. You're defending the same people who contribute to ruin your country.

Sad that we live in a period of history where invaders not only are considered a non-issue, but are also defended.
Mahogany
Holy shit you have a serious victim complex if you think you're being invaded by anything
They're immigrants, not a foreign army. Christ.
_handholding
Because I don't I live in America nor am I mexican (or really associate with mexicans, be it friend or family), I can easily read Jordan's post without being phased in the slightest. Looking at both Mahogany's and Raspberriel's response, it kind of feels good to be me.

Feels good not caring
Razzy

Mahogany wrote:

Holy shit you have a serious victim complex if you think you're being invaded by anything
They're immigrants, not a foreign army. Christ.
THEYRE TAKING ERR JERBS

Kudos to Jordan for actually putting in effort into his post (the main reason why I've never went after B1rd). I'll let up on my point re: Chicago, but do you really think the Mexicans are out to get us by sending in an army of drug runners? Sure, there are drug dealers in that crowd, but to paint even the migrant workers or people who overstay their visas into this crowd is just disingenuous.

Kisses wrote:

Because I don't I live in America nor am I mexican (or really associate with mexicans, be it friend or family), I can easily read Jordan's post without being phased in the slightest. Looking at both Mahogany's and Raspberriel's response, it kind of feels good to be me.
As they say, ignorance (in the most innocent sense of the word) is bliss. Honestly, if I didn't use Twitter so much I'd probably be a lot less pessimistic about everything. I don't know why, but reading most news articles nowadays only makes me go "lmao we're so screwed, haha" (one of the few that's actually disgusted me recently was one about a Pakistani honor killing), but actually seeing ordinary people defend any and all of Trump's actions as if he was the second fucking coming of Jesus (and not in the "Here's an argument with data backing it up" kind, the "LOL GOOD RIDDANCE OBUMMER #TCOT #MAGA" kind) legitimately irks me. I quit Facebook years ago because of that. And then I thought it would be a good idea to join Twitter.
_handholding

Raspberriel wrote:

Kisses wrote:

As they say, ignorance (in the most innocent sense of the word) is bliss. Honestly, if I didn't use Twitter so much I'd probably be a lot less pessimistic about everything. I don't know why, but reading most news articles nowadays only makes me go "lmao we're so screwed, haha" (one of the few that's actually disgusted me recently was one about a Pakistani honor killing), but actually seeing ordinary people defend any and all of Trump's actions as if he was the second fucking coming of Jesus (and not in the "Here's an argument with data backing it up" kind, the "LOL GOOD RIDDANCE OBUMMER #TCOT #MAGA" kind) legitimately irks me. I quit Facebook years ago because of that. And then I thought it would be a good idea to join Twitter.
It sounds like you need a bit more than a dose of 'pls enjoy game'
Antlia-

Jordan wrote:

Raspberriel wrote:

Even the safest parts of the place still have high levels of violent crime. By your logic you're judging that city only by its good (few) neighbourhoods. And whether a place is a shithole or not doesn't rely on how many museums and universities it has, it relies on how well one can live and stay there. If we counted that, Calcutta would stop being a shithole lol. And sure hiring illegal immigrants goes against the law. But most illegal immigrants are not angels who come to America to work and integrate within the culture, they are people who break the law and for sure don't want to contribute to the country that is hosting them. Illegal immigrants account for nearly 75 percent of federal drug sentences in the USA. You're defending the same people who contribute to ruin your country.

Sad that we live in a period of history where invaders not only are considered a non-issue, but are also defended.
first off you haven't even been to Chicago yet you say you know everything abt it

and I'm sure this is embarrassing
_handholding
Antlia-

Kisses wrote:

I don't understand straight people
Razzy

Kisses wrote:

where does "fingering someone's legs off" figure into this equation
_handholding

ahsoka08 wrote:

I don't understand straight people

I tried looking up gay men but ended up more interested in horses instead
Mahogany
Bronies and furfags
ColdTooth get in here
Hika
This fuckin weird ass guy walked into my job and looked so intently at my flat ass while I was helping customers. When he was directed upstairs, he stared at me a million times and peered over the wall before he went up. He then bought the shoes he wanted and sat down in my area, continuing to stare at my flat ass. It was just really creepy. I was almost afraid he'd wait for me to get off work to talk to me or something.
Rurree

ahsoka08 wrote:

Jordan wrote:

Well, fuck, I haven't been to the windy city but I know for sure that I'll be trying the stuffed sandwiches.
show more