1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
show more
posted

Raspberriel wrote:

FuZ wrote:

mfw something something Kisses something fingering someone's legs off
'someones'
posted


ahahahahahahaha
posted
osu! client fucked itself over so hard I have to uninstall and lose everything after trying to troubleshoot for almost an hour, hagh.
posted

Faust wrote:

osu! client fucked itself over so hard I have to uninstall and lose everything after trying to troubleshoot for almost an hour, hagh.
Its not osu's Faulst
posted
all of this are the works of jews and we're going to be all dead at some point so why bother arguing and living in the first place :^)
posted

dNextGen wrote:

all of this are the works of jews and we're going to be all dead at some point so why bother arguing and living in the first place :^)
Because there is always hope for dnextgen
posted
3000 Pages?
posted
ew its you
posted
gif avatar disgusting
posted
It feels nice being back
posted
trying to get the nth post of this thread through posting multiple times is like cheating at the special olympics


you'll be the king of the retards but at what cost
posted

Cyclohexane wrote:

trying to get the nth post of this thread through posting multiple times is like cheating at the special olympics


you'll be the king of the retards but at what cost
nah I did that to make everyone still here from 2 years ago cry bc I'm back
posted

Cyclohexane wrote:

trying to get the nth post of this thread through posting multiple times is like cheating at the special olympics


you'll be the king of the retards but at what cost
For the 2000th page Granger tried to do this but I blocked xir
posted
Hey is my man Enet still here?
posted

ahsoka08 wrote:

Hey is my man Enet still here?
I like you
posted
wait yuudachi is khelly??????????????????????
posted
:roll:
posted

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

:roll:
Omg hi khel!
posted
Hi
posted
ur still disgusting
show more
Please sign in to reply.