forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Razzy
on a somewhat related note, do people actually care about whether or not traps are gay
Faust
Eh, vague question. Cross-dressers do what they do for various reasons I suppose.

Is it gay to like a trap, though ? I wanna say it is.
But either way there's something that seems attractive about traps for people who are into those, be it purely on design/aesthetics
(from a 2D perspective? eg. how an objectively male character looks while in feminine clothing/feminine-looking male)

The question is, what is it about said trap ?

Likely to be case by case reaction.
If not then I'll guess said individual who likes traps is into it in the sense that they swing that way too.
That said, I don't have a very good answer for this.
Jordan

winber1 wrote:

tfw i was also high on the leader boards back in the day

bring me back to the golden days sync
I miss 2012-2013.
B1rd
I was never high at anything :roll: why do I continue this pointless existence

In other news, looks like the notorious hacker 4chan is up to no good again http://observer.com/2016/12/internet-tr ... ve-spaces/
lol

B1rd wrote:

why do I continue this pointless existence
this is what i think everytime i read a post you make over 100 words
B1rd

lol wrote:

B1rd wrote:

why do I continue this pointless existence
this is what i think everytime i read one of my own posts containing less than 5 words
There I fixed that for you.
Faust

Man, I should have seen that one coming.
Hika

Jordan wrote:

tfw need loads of alcohol to even get tipsy feelsbad

i never threw up from alcohol no matter how much i drank
I just tested this, this weekend.
my tolerance is becoming more shitty as I work
Rurree
I'm very prone to dizziness. :(
Jellyblob
x
Bweh
None can compare to Doublemint Dave
Meah

pls let me play
Foxtrot

Jellyblob56 wrote:

I am slowly growing in power. Soon I will compare to titans such as Mark, the Mint Man.

(No those aren't crumbs on my desk, the paint was worn off.)
What's the backstory
Jordan

teehee :3
Railey2
i still don't know if ASMR is supposed to be sexual, because if they are it's surely not working. What exactly is the appeal? Do people really get a tingling sensation from this? To me it just increasingly weirds me out D:
Foxtrot

Railey2 wrote:

i still don't know if ASMR is supposed to be sexual, because if they are it's surely not working. What exactly is the appeal? Do people really get a tingling sensation from this? To me it just increasingly weirds me out D:
Most of these videos are requests by fans; for some people, whispering actually triggers ASMR. The most common triggers are tapping noises, scratching, mundane tasks, etc
B1rd
Well done. I think it's time to reestablish the Eastern Roman Empire.

winber1

Railey2 wrote:

it's literally just because people find it relaxing and comforting. i'm sure some people find certain ones sexual. I'm sure you also have particular sounds that are just relaxing/comforting outside of music. typing for instance is something a lot of people like, or like gently scratching a piece of cloth. however, tbh nowadays most of the asmr videos are random crap that are also just unappealing or outright disgusting/nasty in my opinion.
Hika
ASMR videos are so amazing god bless
they stop my anxiety attacks
Railey2

winber1 wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

it's literally just because people find it relaxing and comforting. i'm sure some people find certain ones sexual. I'm sure you also have particular sounds that are just relaxing/comforting outside of music. typing for instance is something a lot of people like, or like gently scratching a piece of cloth. however, tbh nowadays most of the asmr videos are random crap that are also just unappealing or outright disgusting/nasty in my opinion.
it's hard to relate to that because i just find them so irritating. The whispering mostly. Makes me feel like i'm having a psychotic break, very unsettling. Don't whisper in my ears, pls.

i just assumed that it was some weird fetish stuff. Guess i was wrong, now that i am reading through the comments of the video. Seems strange to me that so many people would find it relaxing. brrrrrrrr
winber1
do you not like the typing sound? or gentle rainfall? I'm sure there's probably at least one thing you find relaxing as a sound. it's not like you are just listening to asmr by itself and just sitting there enjoying it (i guess some people do), but for the most part i imagine people just have it playing in the background as they do other stuff, whether homework or browsing the internet or whatever
Railey2

winber1 wrote:

do you not like the typing sound? or gentle rainfall? I'm sure there's probably at least one thing you find relaxing as a sound. it's not like you are just listening to asmr by itself and just sitting there enjoying it (i guess some people do), but for the most part i imagine people just have it playing in the background as they do other stuff, whether homework or browsing the internet or whatever
i can get behind rainfall.

But isn't the whispering a part of ASMR?
FuZ
˙ ͜ʟ˙
winber1

Railey2 wrote:

winber1 wrote:

i can get behind rainfall.

But isn't the whispering a part of ASMR?
you can consider almost anything asmr at this point lmao. there was one about some girl chewing a marshmallow as an asmr and dude that just sounded more nasty and disgusting than actual asmr, but apparently people liked it according to the like-dislike ratio and the comments section. however, dat girl's face was p good tho, so there's that.
Jellyblob
x
lol
im looking to buy some mints to improve my popularity at school. I wanna be That guy with the mints' so people know they can come to me and ask for a mint at any time and i can give them one or two. mark the mint man, they might call me.
my question is, what mints do you think i should get? i need a flavour everyone will like, and im looking at buying a very very large amount in bulk. Idk like 10kg of them or something. got £500 to work with.
maybe something like altoids? what kind of mints would you like knowing your reliable friend has on him?
Jellyblob
x
Foxtrot

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Well my father suggested it to me since ive had a rough go at making friends. my father doesn't have many friends either, but he brings gum to work and says that people call him doublemint dave (because he carries doublemint gum), and that people like it. So I thought it might work for me too. 2133
I was about to write a long post about people who might prefer gum, but clearly your dad is the savior of the day
DeletedUser_6709840
I need some relaxing ASMR to help me write, tbh
Rurree
I love mechanical keyboard ASMR.
B1rd
https://www.minds.com/

Finally there is an alternative to Youtube.
Railey2

lol wrote:

im looking to buy some mints to improve my popularity at school. I wanna be That guy with the mints' so people know they can come to me and ask for a mint at any time and i can give them one or two. mark the mint man, they might call me.
my question is, what mints do you think i should get? i need a flavour everyone will like, and im looking at buying a very very large amount in bulk. Idk like 10kg of them or something. got £500 to work with.
maybe something like altoids? what kind of mints would you like knowing your reliable friend has on him?
my british gf says get extra chewing gum, the green flavour preferably, she had chewing gum on her all the time and she had tons of friends, way more than i ever had or can ever hope to have.
Jellyblob
x
lol
i wasnt being serious
Mahogany
4chan might be literal cancer, but I'll be damned if they're not funny as fuck.
B1rd
4cuck is basically Reddit

Jellyblob
x
Railey2
how dare they moderate their site, amirite
B1rd
They should implement downvoting and ban climate change skepticism so psuedo intellectual libfags from Reddit feel more comfortable posting there.
Mahogany
Even 4chan can't stand you, b1rd. How does it feel?
show more