posted
Total Posts
show more
Milkshake

Hika wrote:

Your list of triggers fascinate me. ^
being triggered by Jordan has to be my favorite triggeer
B1rd
Don't I triggered anyone anymore? I have to step up my game.
Razzy

Milkshake wrote:

Hika wrote:

Your list of triggers fascinate me. ^
being triggered by Jordan has to be my favorite triggeer
;)

B1rd wrote:

Eh, you used to. But I don't really mind anymore, idk

gonna actually sleep now
Milkshake

B1rd wrote:

I hate to say this, but I think people just stopped giving any value to your words and take anything you say as pure trolling. You can't trigger people unless they give 1 fuck too much about what you have to say.
Jellyblob
x
B1rd

Milkshake wrote:

B1rd wrote:

I hate to say this, but I think people just stopped giving any value to your words and take anything you say as pure trolling. You can't trigger people unless they give 1 fuck too much about what you have to say.
I don't 'troll', I just joke around. It is not meant to be taken seriously. But obviously I've offended you if you're gonna say something like that.
Milkshake
actually, you haven't done that. I was not talking about myself to be fair, but rather about how others might perceive your jokes as 'trolling'. I might be wrong, and maybe you just lost your touch :D
B1rd
Well I do have fun baiting people. But if people are around here for a long time and are still taking everything I say literally... I think that person is just a bit dense. But I'm not sure if I need to use more exaggeration to make it more obvious or more subtlety so people don't write me off straight away.
Hika

B1rd wrote:

nope
you have to stoop on idiot level
Rurree
Try being a NEET in this country, you won't last 3 months.
Zain Sugieres
Try being a NEET in any country
winber1

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Try being a NEET in any country
japan
Foxtrot
Last time I heard, Japan has a good welfare system, a major reason why NEETs are becoming a problem. Also parents.
Llahmah 2
Same
EneT
x
B1rd
Nice and temperate.
EneT
*Drool* Heaven
Tornado
08:00 : 4°C

17:00 : 18°C

:(
B1rd
It's not like that in Tasmania. I like cool climates.
EneT
It's 8°C inside this house, someone throw me into the desert. With no heating, it'll probably progress even lower and lower.
Obiwan
i'm never bored
Jellyblob
x
EneT
Get them out, GET THEM OUT. Someone say something controversial that can offend a wide range of different audiences.
winber1

Obiwan wrote:

i'm never bored
either you're life is not boring or your life is so utterly and unfathomably boring that even the slightest activity is exciting.

i prefer the latter explanation
Mahogany

EneT wrote:

Get them out, GET THEM OUT. Someone say something controversial that can offend a wide range of different audiences.
Anime was a mistake
Rurree
Tornado
legit question: How did we watch our very first anime on Tv/Anime website?
Mahogany

Tornado wrote:

because influenced by other weebs

storytime: I started watching ponies because people had pony avatars and heard about pony conventions and all that shit

I imagine it's the same for weebs
Razzy

Tornado wrote:

I only signed up for Crunchyroll to watch Love Live and it's still the only anime I've watched through a significant portion of (as I've probably mentioned like three times now)
Tornado
I watched anime such as One Piece,Dragonball,Hunter x Hunter and Pokemon when I was 6-11

And those were actually really good times that I enjoyed.Well,I completed Bleach too 3 years ago cuz those times I was so bored of anything.But after that; I could never enjoy anime anymore nor I liked anything related anime anymore.I cant really explain what changed between 14 years ago and nowadays.

Maybe it is because,nowadays people like too much cute anime girl,loli or hentai stuffs which is the reason why the Anime Companies arent making something entertaining to watch?
EneT
Hello? I've been watching anime on the TV since I was born. Pokemon? Dragonball? Yu Yu Hakusho? Rurouni Kenshin? No one else?
I started watching anime on the computer though because my mother was into anime as well and being a lazy fuck that does nothing but lie in her bed when she's not working, she started watching anime and Korean shows in her laptop because TV shows nothing but re-runs. I was like okay, Imma do that as well. Before that I barely touched my computer.
Rurree
I saw Yakitate Japan, Air Gear, Eureka Seven (one of my favorite anime, in my top 5), Honey and Clover (probably my favorite anime of all time), and The Law of Ueki back when I was like 6. Those were the series that were on air on the national channels (the free channels you get, the ones without subscription and shit cuz we lived in the province then lol)
Tornado

Mahogany wrote:

storytime: I started watching ponies because people had pony avatars and heard about pony conventions and all that shit

Who is the very first weeb then?

Or who is the very first Brony? :P
Zain Sugieres
you are
Hika

winber1 wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

i'm never bored
either you're life is not boring or your life is so utterly and unfathomably boring that even the slightest activity is exciting.

i prefer the latter explanation

ok.
Mahogany

Tornado wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

Who is the very first weeb then?

Or who is the very first Brony? :P
Some virgin neckbeard weeaboo loser in a basement somewhere probably :P
EneT
In the future, that may be you and the life cycle of bronies will go in full circle.
Tornado

Mahogany wrote:

Some virgin neckbeard weeaboo loser in a basement somewhere probably :P
The very first thing about what I meant by anime was; how did people get so easily addicted to anime? Despite I was watching it a lot when I was young; it wasnt actually an addiction to anime.But I always enjoyed watching it.But now it is completely the opposite :p
Jellyblob
x
Endaris
Yea, I also watched my first anime on TV...
The reason I started using a computer was a fucking book - went to a forum about that book and discussed and dreamed about it and drafted way better plots for its continuation than they turned out to be later on. 11 years since then, fml.
From there on I somehow got into browsergames, then into MMOs and that's where I got to know osu! for the first time(back in 2010) and in 2011 people from an onlinegame dragged me to my first con.
It was actually after that con that I first started watching animu on my PC. The con wasn't even so lame because I learned about Go there even though I never really got to play it later on...
That touching history explains my close relationship to forums at least.
show more