posted
Total Posts
show more
Endaris

EneT wrote:

That is racist but this isn't.

Mahogany wrote:

B1rd wrote:

the behavioural differences of blacks is caused by genetic and physiological differences.

Yeah, that. That's the part that's racist.

That is not racist.

It's a really awful generalisation that aims at explaining everything off of that one reason instead of finding a more detailed and diverse explanation.
Prefering that over actually diving into the backgrounds might not be particularly racist but it shows a very simple mindset that is not ready to accept other people/opinions at all which can easily and legitimately be interpreted as a racist attitude.
Jellyblob
x
B1rd

Jellyblob56 wrote:

You want to know where the problem lies?
Single mothers. Case closed.
They're all destined for failure. Single mothers pumping out kids left and right. Disgusting people. Selfish.
Indeed single mothers are a big problem for all races. And it is caused by the welfare state, you couldn't have single mothers if you didn't have the state acting as the father by giving them money.
Razzy

Jellyblob56 wrote:

They're all destined for failure. Single mothers pumping out kids left and right. Disgusting people. Selfish.
Relevant audio. Every minute is great.

Jellyblob
x
EneT

Endaris wrote:

It's a really awful generalisation that aims at explaining everything off of that one reason instead of finding a more detailed and diverse explanation.
Prefering that over actually diving into the backgrounds might not be particularly racist but it shows a very simple mindset that is not ready to accept other people/opinions at all which can easily and legitimately be interpreted as a racist attitude.
It may point to a racist attitude but the statement itself is not racist and on the contrary, stating it is racist shows more of a reluctance to accept another's opinions than the actual person stating it.
Hika
Also a father's fault for not taking responsibility of his seed, however.
I'm only saying that cause my trash father left my sibling, mother and I 13 years ago. :^)
Jellyblob
x
Endaris
Please don't take my statement out of context Jellyblob. The systematic oppression argument was about Africa being a mess since colonialisation. That's unrelated to racism as far as the economical situation and the interests of the western companies goes.
winber1
to be honest, many nations were greatly successful back in the day with their local system of governance, and as the old adage goes: don't change what ain't broke. native americans as well, for instance, as many of the african countries had no need for expansion and technological growth when everything was going all dandy. Of course, in that regard you can say the white europeans were more intelligent in that regard for pursuing scientific revelations. However, at the same time the black population never needed to do such things and never had a chance to truly realize any potential at all before the white colonists decided to just enslave half the population.

and to say that black people are generally less intelligent but are much more inclined to sports is still quite opressing if not completely racist in my opinion because we are in such a academically inclined world and state of society. To say that he is only good at sports is generally implying he is incapable or at least much less likely to find a successful job outside of things like retail or supporting management positions like secretaries. given the opportunity, most people would rather be highly intelligent but weak rather than highly athletic and dumb in our current society. this itself is little bit ironic, but it's just the nature of our current society.
EneT
I'm sick and tired of people calling out every single statement about other races as racist. No wonder why Trump won. It's annoying as fuck, not every single thing is racist, and before you call me a white supremacist, stfu, I ain't even white.
Jellyblob
x
Hika

EneT wrote:

I'm sick and tired of people calling out every single statement about other races as racist. No wonder why Trump won. It's annoying as fuck, not every single thing is racist, and before you call me a white supremacist, stfu, I ain't even white.
I feel ya. Some of these BLM and SJWs are taking it to the next level.
Endaris

EneT wrote:

Well, people who generalise problems are fucking idiots. If not racist it's at least dumb and makes discussion with that person not worthwhile because the person won't move an inch.
Mahogany

Jellyblob56 wrote:

I think Mahogany is just a master baiter. There's no fucking way he's being serious.
"I don't agree with someone, so they're trolling"

EneT wrote:

I'm sick and tired of people calling out every single statement about other races as racist.
Have you tried not being racist then? If anything, your view on that only speaks volumes about your own character.

B1rd wrote:

Indeed single mothers are a big problem for all races. And it is caused by the welfare state, you couldn't have single mothers if you didn't have the state acting as the father by giving them money.
Oh, genius. Then, the kids of that mother have an even harder life, and then proceed to become involved in crime to survive, not commit to relationships, and repeat the same mistakes as their father. Then, the problem just repeats itself again!
Yeah, that idea doesn't work.

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Selfish to bring someone into this world especially so when you're in a horrible position that your children will have to spend their whole life trying to get out of.
Have you not even considered how selfish it is of you to deny these people the right to love and family because of circumstances outside of their control? Yeah, you're the selfish one, not them.

Jellyblob56 wrote:

That's why I don't understand this "genderfluid" shit and people killing themselves over it. Those aren't people.
Oh, so not only do you refuse to consider any opposing viewpoints, you don't even view them as people. What a wonderful person you must be.
winber1
the only problem is that its hard to pinpoint what exactly is the problem now, and what is exactly is racist or oppressive now. It was blatantly clear back a few hundred years ago, but all we can do now is argue what ideological ways of thinking is best, and to be honest there really probably isn't. the biggest problem is, as endaris said, people who don't give a flying fuck about what you say. it doesn't even matter if that person is right or wrong, that mentality itself leads to many issues.

Hika wrote:

EneT wrote:

I feel ya. Some of these BLM and SJWs are taking it to the next level.
as ironic as it might be, the more extreme ones are the ones making this problem even worse. tumblr is the opposite of helpful when it comes to these kinds of movements.
Railey2

B1rd wrote:

Jellyblob56 wrote:

The real problem solver is having a comprehensive and easily accessible daycare system that lets single mothers work over the day to support their family.

Paradoxically, having the state withdraw any sort of support for single mothers doesn't exactly decrease their number - it just increases their overall misery. If you want to decrease birth rates, educating people is the way to go, and trying to make them become a part of the working society. In any case, I agree that just throwing money at people is the wrong way to go.

Look at the nordic countries systems: They do a lot to support parents, but they don't do it in a way that supports laziness. Finland has 18 weeks of paid maternity leave, but most people don't even use that much and start working again sooner, because the children are so well taken care of with Finland's daycare system. It's impressing what a country can achieve when it takes care of its citizens, instead of just letting them be on their own.

It truly is a paradox. Finland, one of the countries with the arguably best support structures for mothers, is also one of the countries with the lowest birth-rates. If you want to lower the birth rates for single mothers, what you need to do is start taking care of them, not the opposite. Give them an incentive to return to work, give them a possibility to leave their child off at a daycare. If they can focus on a career like that, despite being a single-mother, the chance of them having a second child will drop significantly.
EneT
Dammit Mahogany, I see things through B1rds eyes now. You're the definition of a millennial bitch who thinks every single thing as offensive and refuses to look through the other side's view.
Railey2

EneT wrote:

EneT you're not white?

Anyway, I wholly agree with you. If I was American, I could very well imagine voting trump just to spite people like Mahogany (not really, but I can see why some people would think that way).
EneT
The fuck? That's the same reaction Aurani had when he saw a picture of me.
winber1

Railey2 wrote:

The real problem solver is having a comprehensive and easily accessible daycare system that lets single mothers work over the day to support their family.

Paradoxically, having the state withdraw any sort of support for single mothers doesn't exactly decrease their number - it just increases their overall misery. If you want to decrease birth rates, educating people is the way to go, and trying to make them become a part of the working society. In any case, I agree that just throwing money at people is the wrong way to go.

Look at the nordic countries systems: They do a lot to support parents, but they don't do it in a way that supports laziness. Finland has 18 weeks of paid maternity leave, but most people don't even use that much and start working again sooner, because the children are so well taken care of with Finland's daycare system. It's impressing what a country can achieve when it takes care of its citizens, instead of just letting them be on their own.

It truly is a paradox. Finland, one of the countries with the arguably best support structures for mothers, is also one of the countries with the lowest birth-rates. If you want to lower the birth rates for single mothers, what you need to do is start taking care of them, not the opposite. Give them an incentive to return to work, give them a possibility to leave their child off at a daycare. If they can focus on a career like that, despite being a single-mother, the chance of them having a second child will drop significantly.
reminds me of that TED talk about recovering from drugs like heroin. what works best is not punishing them and making them feel bad that they are doing drugs. rather, it is better to make them feel loved, and despite how hard it is to tell them that you love them in their current state, words like those are what helps the most. you need to make them realize that there are people that make them just as happy, if not happier, than the drugs that they are dependent on.
Railey2

it's just the most likely option. If you could tell that would be cool though, I'm kinda curious.
Mahogany

EneT wrote:

I see things through B1rds eyes now.
Thats not so much of a stretch considering how you were already behaving

EneT wrote:

You're the definition of a millennial bitch
"Yo let's call people names, that'll be productive"

EneT wrote:

every single thing as offensive
Literally saying that black people are worse purely because of the color of their skin is textbook fucking racism and you'd be a fool to think otherwise.

EneT wrote:

and refuses to look through the other side's view.
Uh you must be fucking joking right?
I understand your point of view - but it's fucking selfish, self-serving and hostile and has no place in a modern interdependent world.
Meanwhile you still cling to hateful, backwards views and refuse to consider anyone but yourself

Railey2 wrote:

If I was American, I could very well imagine voting trump just to spite people like Mahogany
Do you really think that's an insult, coming from you?
winber1

Railey2 wrote:

it's just the most likely option. If you could tell that would be cool though, I'm kinda curious.
we're all just asian weebs at heart
EneT
And where do you see me saying black people are worse purely because of skin? You mixing me up with Jordan? You're trolling me right?
You're creating an entirely fake scenario in your head on the kind of person you want to perceive me to be
If I said that black people are physically/genetically inferior in areas such as swimming but are physically/genetically superior when it comes to running, would you say that is racist?
Railey2

winber1 wrote:

reminds me of that TED talk about recovering from drugs like heroin. what works best is not punishing them and making them feel bad that they are doing drugs. rather, it is better to make them feel loved, and despite how hard it is to tell them that you love them in their current state, words like those are what helps the most. you need to make them realize that there are people that make them just as happy, if not happier, than the drugs that they are dependent on.
I actually watched that one too. It had quite an influence on my opinion regarding drug policies.

If you want to go a bit further, I'd recommend reading threads like this one: https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=203901
It's quite eye opening. Not to get in a completely different topic here, but imo the best a state could do would be to make clean drugs accessible for addicts, as most of their suffering and criminal behavior stems from them being unable to get their fix.

I absolutely love your maps by the way. Huge favourite.

Mahogany wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

If I was American, I could very well imagine voting trump just to spite people like Mahogany
Do you really think that's an insult, coming from you?
it wasn't meant as an insult, I'm just stating that people like you were one of the reasons why trump won. All you do is shit on his followership and anyone who just dares to show a bit of sympathy for his political agenda.
Hika
idk I'm multiracial and part black but idk if I wanna be a part of this anymore LMAO

anyways I just had pizza guys. yeeee.
winber1

Hika wrote:

hawaiian pizza tastes good

come at me bitches
Razzy

winber1 wrote:

Hika wrote:

hawaiian pizza tastes good

come at me bitches
yeeeeeees

I don't get the hate for pineapple pizza tbh

(also I feel like we've had this discussion before)
Mahogany

EneT wrote:

If I said that black people are physically/genetically inferior in areas such as swimming but are physically/genetically superior when it comes to running, would you say that is racist?
Potentially, depending on context and intent. Coming from you, in this circumstance, yeah, I'd say it is.

Railey2 wrote:

it wasn't meant as an insult, I'm just stating that people like you were one of the reasons why trump won. All you do is shit on his followership and anyone who just dares to show a bit of sympathy for his political agenda.
I hate responding with memes to stuff like this but this picture adequately sums up how stupid this attitude is
Voting for or supporting trump is an endorsement of racism.
EneT

Mahogany wrote:

EneT wrote:

Potentially, depending on context and intent. Coming from you, in this circumstance, yeah, I'd say it is.
Oh really? Uh huh, uh huh...
You watch the Olympics the past couple years? Alright, alright...
You mind ummm... searching how many black swimmers competed in the Olympics for me...? Yeah just tell me the statistics, I can't seem to remember....
Okay... Who is the fastest runner in the world right now?
Hum... now you see, that isn't racist. It's fact.

Now you tell me, at what point in this whole discussion was I racist?
Did I not say Jordan was racist? Oh, wait, I did.
But looking into his perspective, I can see that some points are not entirely false.

Yet you clearly believe everything to be racist.
Jellyblob
x
Mahogany

EneT wrote:

You watch the Olympics the past couple years? Alright, alright...
You mind ummm... searching how many black swimmers competed in the Olympics for me...? Yeah just tell me the statistics, I can't seem to remember....
Okay... Who is the fastest runner in the world right now?
Hum... now you see, that isn't racist. It's fact.
Using common sense, I can very easily deduce that it's easier for the economically-disadvantaged to gain access to a field for practicing running than it is to gain access to a pool for practicing swimming.

Also using that common sense, I know that practice will make you better at something.

Therefore I can make the simple deduction that the black community is proficient at running and weak at swimming due to economic circumstance. Not due to the color of their skin.

Isn't this the sort of stuff they teach at school?

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Have you considered people can actually make something of their life before raising a child?
If they have proper support, yeah. Difficult to do when poverty is involved.

Jellyblob56 wrote:

These savages shouldn't be allowed to breed because all they're doing is making the problem worse. It's entirely the blacks fault that they are in the position they are in now. White people are not keeping them down, other blacks are.
Except you're full of shit.

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Am I racist?
Extremely.

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Is our president racist?
Trump? Yep.
Jellyblob
x
Foxtrot
okay guys, who triggered the Mahogany again
Razzy

Foxtrot wrote:

okay guys, who triggered the Mahogany again
I blame myself for bringing up politics again

why why why why do I keep doing it
EneT
You didn't do your homework Mahogany. Black people have genetically tougher, heavier and more muscle mass than any other race while white people genetically have more fat, hence, more buoyancy.

There is a clear difference between races, stating so is not racist. Stop being uneducated and learn what is racist and what is not.
Jellyblob
x
EneT
That's what he's about to say, watch.
Jellyblob
x
show more