forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jellyblob
x
EneT
She reached out to millennials because out of everyone within voting age, they were the most likely to have little knowledge over the hate that's plagued her all these years. It shows on the internet considering people are more distracted by the Trump memes rather than Hillary.
Mahogany

Jordan wrote:

Trump is right on most of this lol
Congratulations, you're also racist
Caput Mortuum
B1rd

Railey2 wrote:

What I'm saying is that the people who claim that trump won or that hillary lost because of memes, are ridiculous. Memes had nothing to do with it.

Ted Cruz didn't lose because people started spamming that he is the zodiac Killer. Trump didn't win because people on 4chan were spamming "he's gonna build a wall and make mexico pay for it"-memes.

The largest part of the voting population doesn't even know what 4chan is, and yet they claim to be influential? The internet has relevance for a small part of the population, namely the people that spend more time online than they spend outside. For everyone else? They use the internet to communicate with their circle of friends and acquaintances of facebook, or use it to read newspages (which are mostly controlled by classical media companies). But opinions formed by reading newspages might as well be attributed to classical media, as "the internet" usually tries to separate itself from newspages or any form of modern/classical media as hard as it can. It's supposed to be decentralized after all.

Most of the people in legal voting age probably don't even know what pepe is, so how could someone possibly claim that anything spawned by 4chan has any semblance of importance in the real world? It doesn't. It's fucking irrelevant. And that's why I'm laughing at them, because they want to believe that they have impact soooo badly. Yes, most parts of the internet are irrelevant. Anonymous message boards where a bunch of degenerates circlejerk their meaningless opinions up are probably among the most irrelevant places online.

"Don't mess with the internet" is one of the most laughable catchphrases I've ever heard.
Your the one who seems pathetic with your condescending ranting about people on 4chan. I thought you didn't insult people because of simple differences in opinion? Seems you have some issues.

Image boards affect a relatively small amount of the population but their effect on influencing people should not be underestimated. There are other facets of the internet like Reddit that are normie friendly and likely influenced a lot more people. /r/the_donald is very popular and frequently reaches the front page. It's unlikely that memes alone are responsible for Trumps win but who can say, it's hard to quantify such things. Maybe it tipped the balance just enough in a few swing states.
Razzy

EneT wrote:

She reached out to millennials because out of everyone within voting age, they were the most likely to have little knowledge over the hate that's plagued her all these years. It shows on the internet considering people are more distracted by the Trump memes rather than Hillary.
Eh, I'm pretty sure most Internet people are aware of that. But yeah, I'm pretty sure "How does your student debt feel, tell us in 3 emojis or less" or "Pokémon Go to the polls" or "things Hillary has in common with your abuela" didn't help. People can see right through the obvious levels of pandering.

also, lmao at all the Hillary journalists STILL having a collective hate-boner for millennials even though they weren't the ones who had a pro-Trump majority

also, /r/the_donald is the biggest cancer on Reddit
Rurree
Supporting Trump does not make you racist nor xenophobic. If you know at least a bit about his political campaign, you could see his appeal towards working-class American people. It'd be nice if people could just sit down and have a chat and discuss with the opposition rather than call them out for being "racist", "xenophobic", or a "white supremacist" when it's common sense that plenty of those who voted him wanted change and are sick of the "establishment" candidate. What can you say about the blacks or the latinos who voted for Trump?

This is the REALEST rant I've ever seen concerning the election and these are my EXACT THOUGHTS on how shit this election has been and how Donald Trump won. This election has served as a lesson for the left, and they better learn from it. Please watch it, it'll be a wake up call, especially for those leftists that blame everyone but themselves.

P.S. - I do not support Trump, but I understand why his supporters would. I just want people to stop spewing hypocritical shit and learn to listen to other people's opinions and have at least a meaningful political discourse. Heck, why would I even show support for someone who's barely qualified to be a president? But hey, that doesn't mean they shouldn't give him a chance. Let's see how the cards play.
EneT
Hey that's the exact same reason why I am politically right wing in the first place. I'm all for equality and all that but I absolutely hate people acting like little bitches. If people nowadays weren't in such a state in which they overreact over every single thing, I'd be way more sympathetic towards the left.
Faust
Someone tell me Mahogany is actually being ironic, please.
Mahogany

Faust wrote:

Someone tell me Mahogany is actually being ironic, please.
I sincerely apologize that you disagree with me
Jordan

Mahogany wrote:

Jordan wrote:

Trump is right on most of this lol
Congratulations, you're also racist
Congratulations you are retarded. It is a fact that if you take blacks as a whole they are lazy people, and it is also a fact (this one is backed up by statistics) that they commit a maaaaaaaaaaaassive portion of violent crime in America even taking into account they make up 13% of the US population.
Mahogany

Jordan wrote:

Congratulations you are retarded. It is a fact that if you take blacks as a whole they are lazy people, and it is also a fact (this one is backed up by statistics) that they commit a maaaaaaaaaaaassive portion of violent crime in America even taking into account they make up 13% of the US population.
Has it never occured to you anything relating to the black crime rate might have something to do with, oh, I don't know, their economic and educational situations?
Have you not considered that the proper solution to the crime problem is to invest towards education, instead of promoting a racist agenda?
Assuming someone will commit more crimes purely due to their skin color is seriously fucking retarded, but I can't say I wouldn't expect that attitude.
EneT
Any argument with Jordan or Mahogany involved is an argument you don't want to be in. Time to enjoy the art show folks.
Jordan

Mahogany wrote:

Jordan wrote:

Has it never occured to you anything relating to the black crime rate might have something to do with, oh, I don't know, their economic and educational situations?
Have you not considered that the proper solution to the crime problem is to invest towards education, instead of promoting a racist agenda?
Assuming someone will commit more crimes purely due to their skin color is seriously fucking retarded, but I can't say I wouldn't expect that attitude.
No to both. Everywhere in the world a high black population equals a high crime rate. Their educational situation is ALREADY put at unfair advantage (see affirmative action in the US) yet the gap remains large. Even the children of wealthy african american families (>$200,000 annual income) barely score higher in the SAT (i think it is 3 points lol) than the children of the poorest white families (<$10,000 annual income).

Also what the fuck is the racist agenda you're talking about.

>assuming someone will commit more crimes purely due to their skin color

That argument is stupid, as the phenotypic difference between races is not only skin deep.
B1rd
Seems it's a very big coincidence that every black country is poor and destitute, and blacks are poor in every country they are in. It's a fact that race is not just skin deep, races have different physiology, skeletal structures, brain sizes, et cetera. That would explain behavioral differences.

It's also been proven that blacks do poorer in academics and IQ tests in all socio-economic levels.

The answer in not 'mo money for dem programs' which is the leftist and progressive agenda, this is just throwing money away and it's a reason why you have so many blacks in America dependent on welfare. Throw all the money away that you want but you will never achieve equality of outcome.
Railey2

B1rd wrote:

Image boards affect a relatively small amount of the population but their effect on influencing people should not be underestimated. There are other facets of the internet like Reddit that are normie friendly and likely influenced a lot more people. /r/the_donald is very popular and frequently reaches the front page. It's unlikely that memes alone are responsible for Trumps win but who can say, it's hard to quantify such things. Maybe it tipped the balance just enough in a few swing states.
most of the people that are on r/the_donald would have voted trump anyway. The number of people that were swayed by this echochamber of opinions is neglectable, making it's relevance neglectable as well.

As I said, people that think they have an impact with spamming bullshit on reddit are just on a sad, imaginary power-trip. The entirety of 4chan is forgettable, r/the_donald is also forgettable, and so are most parts of the internet.

I refuse to believe that any of these boards had an impact that was visible after rounding.
I can assure you that the overwhelming majority of trump voters never heard of /r/the_donald, and even if they did, it wouldn't have changed their opinion. You're overestimating the importance of boards like reddit, because it happens to be the world you live in. But it's not the world of the majority of americans. And if there is one thing that reddit is incredibly bad at, then it is changing people's opinions to tip any sort of scale.

People voted trump because hillary represents "the system", and they were fed up with being looked down upon. Voting Trump is a fuck you to the system.
What makes people change their mind is being laughed at my liberal media 24/7. That's what won trump the election.
B1rd
I agree with the last part but your entire post before that is just opinion and conjecture.

/r/the_donald is a hugbox, but it's pretty obvious that a board supporting one candidate would be. It's better than the rest of reddit, like /r/politics, /r/australia that don't have a stated political alignment yet are left wing hugboxes.
Mahogany

Jordan wrote:

Everywhere in the world a high black population equals a high crime rate.
Gee that might have something to do with the fact that most black-majority countries have poor education and economic situations due to climate and colonialism and several other reasons.
It's like you don't even think about what you're saying.

Jordan wrote:

Also what the fuck is the racist agenda you're talking about.
Trump+His Supporters

Jordan wrote:

That argument is stupid, as the phenotypic difference between races is not only skin deep.
how fucking racist can you even be lmfao
Railey2

B1rd wrote:

I agree with the last part but your entire post before that is just opinion and conjecture.
As you said, these things are too hard to measure for us to go far beyond opinion and conjecture.

I'm just looking at the average trump voter for the most part. The average trump voter doesn't give a shit about reddit. They care about their job, their children, and their "freedom". Look at what sort of people turned up at trump rallies. Watch him speak to an audience. This is why I don't think that 4chan or reddit or any of these pages were relevant in this election cycle. The vast majority of people just care about other things than browsing memes online.

the people that try to accredit Trump's success to any sort of message or image board online are just trying so hard to feel important from the sideline, and I personally find it hilarious to see.
EneT

Mahogany wrote:

Jordan wrote:

how fucking racist can you even be lmfao
That isn't racist, that's fact. Come on man, you're acting like a stereotypical leftist.
winber1
Yet biologically, we are still the same species. Inter-racial intercourse still yields viable babies. You can't argue because they are "different" (brain, skeletal, and phsilogical differences, etc.) that that fully explains behavioral differences. The brain is not a simple thing, and no one has yet to understand it fully it. The learning process is highly dependent on its environment social and physical (including what they see and how people around them speak, act, and communicate), parenting (including how they interact with their children and the amount of the time they interact with them), and etc. Just stating that it is fact that black people and black countries are generally worse in academic tests and are in lower socio-economic levels is actually racist in itself as it does imply that they do not have the ability to achieve higher. Of course, outliers exist, but if we talk about the main population, there is much more than just giving them more money. If we truly wanted to give convincing evidence that there is truly a difference between the minds of black people and other races, you would literally have to raise them in nearly identical environments and introduce them to nearly identical people. The culture of black families are just drastically different than other races and even more so with all the media surrounding them, also generally making them feel "worse" than the rest of the people.

I agree, more money does not solve jack shit, but that also doesn't imply anything since there is much more to human intelligence then just having the opportunity to attend higher education.

holy why is everyone posting before me feelsbadman
Jordan
Yeah, how racist can nature be to give sub-saharan africans prognathism, a wide nasal cavity, higher incidence of sickle cell disease, higher bone density, higher metabolic rate, shorter gestation periods, higher maturation rate, more free testosterone, a different skull shape, a higher ratio of fast twitch / slow twitch muscle and a thousand other typical traits that are only common in them.

OY VEY!
Mahogany

Jordan wrote:

OY VEY!
I'm sorry you're incapable of holding a forum about this but it's not like I could've expected any better from someone like you
Jordan

winber1 wrote:

Yet biologically, we are still the same species. Inter-racial intercourse still yields viable babies. You can't argue because they are "different" (brain, skeletal, and phsilogical differences, etc.) that that fully explains behavioral differences. The brain is not a simple thing, and no one has yet to understand it fully it. The learning process is highly dependent on its environment social and physical (including what they see and how people around them speak, act, and communicate), parenting (including how they interact with their children and the amount of the time they interact with them), and etc. Just stating that it is fact that black people and black countries are generally worse in academic tests and are in lower socio-economic levels is actually racist in itself as it does imply that they do not have the ability to achieve higher. Of course, outliers exist, but if we talk about the main population, there is much more than just giving them more money. If we truly wanted to give convincing evidence that there is truly a difference between the minds of black people and other races, you would literally have to raise them in nearly identical environments and introduce them to nearly identical people. The culture of black families are just drastically different than other races and even more so with all the media surrounding them, also generally making them feel "worse" than the rest of the people.

I agree, more money does not solve jack shit, but that also doesn't imply anything since there is much more to human intelligence then just having the opportunity to attend higher education.

holy why is everyone posting before me feelsbadman
I would love, for once, to see a successful country with mostly black people in it but I don't think it's ever going to happen. Africa is never going to fix itself as long as africans keep living in it.
Razzy
I didn't know Moon Man browsed this forum
EneT

Railey2 wrote:

B1rd wrote:

As you said, these things are too hard to measure for us to go far beyond opinion and conjecture.

I'm just looking at the average trump voter for the most part. The average trump voter doesn't give a shit about reddit. They care about their job, their children, and their "freedom". Look at what sort of people turned up at trump rallies. Watch him speak to an audience. This is why I don't think that 4chan or reddit or any of these pages were relevant in this election cycle. The vast majority of people just care about other things than browsing memes online.

the people that try to accredit Trump's success to any sort of message or image board online are just trying so hard to feel important from the sideline, and I personally find it hilarious to see.
I agree with German boy here. I don't visit either 4chan or Reddit so I find it hard to believe they would have a massive impact on the outcome of any vote.
Endaris

Jordan wrote:

Yeah, how racist can nature be to give sub-saharan africans prognathism, a wide nasal cavity, higher incidence of sickle cell disease, higher bone density, higher metabolic rate, shorter gestation periods, higher maturation rate, more free testosterone, a different skull shape, a higher ratio of fast twitch / slow twitch muscle and a thousand other typical traits that are only common in them.

OY VEY!
All clearly traits that have a massive impact on life situation and social behaviour. Not.
EneT

Raspberriel wrote:

I didn't know Moon Man browsed this forum
who dat. Anyways it's common knowledge that everyone in forums lurks ITT.
Railey2

Endaris wrote:

Jordan wrote:

OY VEY!
All clearly traits that have a massive impact on life situation and social behaviour. Not.
this.
Railey2

Jordan wrote:

I would love, for once, to see a successful country with mostly black people in it but I don't think it's ever going to happen. Africa is never going to fix itself as long as africans keep living in it.
it's absolutely mind-boggling how someone can reduce such a complex issue as "why Africa is less prosperous" to "lul it has black people".
BrokenArrow
its jordan what did you expect
EneT
I don't know why but that made me laugh.
Jordan

Endaris wrote:

Jordan wrote:

OY VEY!
It is completely illogical to assume that with thousands of years of phenotypic adaptation and change, various genes and brain structure would've also gone through change and adaptation, amirite?

Also, among what I mentioned, higher maturation rate and higher free testosterone do influence social behaviour, lol.
EneT
Some of the things Jordan says are the truth yet at the same time a lot of it are just him being his radical self and being plain racist. I don't completely disagree with him, it's not education that's the problem, black people are responsible for their own behaviour and shortcomings.
Railey2

EneT wrote:

Some of the things Jordan says are the truth yet at the same time a lot of it are just him being his radical self and being plain racist. I don't completely disagree with him, it's not education that's the problem, black people are responsible for their own behaviour and shortcomings.
education is the single biggest factor responsible for poverty, crime rates, mortality and so on. If you grow up without a chance to get a proper education, you're almost guaranteed to be fucked, regardless of the color of your skin.
EneT
But there's no denying the fact that certain races have more aggressive behaviour regardless of education. Back in my school, despite being one of the most prestigious schools in the country; who were the drug dealers; who were the ones that frequently stole; who were the most ill-behaved?
All hands point to one specific racial group. Granted it wasn't specifically black people and I was among the people included in that group despite not being black, the majority of them were black.
B1rd
What's racist about what Jordan is saying? He's just explaining that the behavioural differences of blacks is caused by genetic and physiological differences. Just like it is for every race, since they are all different in some way. Blacks are obviously are superior in a lot of athletic disciplines, it's always blacks who are the champion sprinters, yet they are never the champion chess masters.

People just have serious confirmation bias. They might be ok with saying blacks are better at athletics, but intelligence is off limits. People have serious confirmation bias, and they want to believe in the blank slate theory even though it doesn't hold up under logical scrutiny.

Railey2 wrote:

education is the single biggest factor responsible for poverty, crime rates, mortality and so on. If you grow up without a chance to get a proper education, you're almost guaranteed to be fucked, regardless of the color of your skin.
Then how do you explain whites in low sociology-economic levels outscoring blacks in school tests who are from high socio-economic levels?

If you want to disprove the evidence you have to do more than ridicule it, you have to actually provide counter evidence.
Hika
I have cancer here
Mahogany

B1rd wrote:

What's racist about what Jordan is saying?
well...

B1rd wrote:

the behavioural differences of blacks is caused by genetic and physiological differences.
Yeah, that. That's the part that's racist.
Hika
I'm gonna help you out here a bit;
In order to be racist is if you said the ENTIRE race was problematic
like obviously for example is if you said all blacks do drugs and all of them score low on tests cause of their skin complexion.
show more