posted
Total Posts
show more
Foxtrot

Raspberriel wrote:

EneT wrote:

Where's the link you sloot
okay
Can I feel free to fill this out and send it to you via PM?
Razzy

Foxtrot wrote:

Raspberriel wrote:

okay
Can I feel free to fill this out and send it to you via PM?
of course
B1rd

winber1 wrote:

pepe finally found his true passion. i'm proud. feelsgoodman
spanking da lolis always feels good.

Jellyblob
x
B1rd
Some are the type that like to be dominated without spoken consent. You just have to use your best judgement on this matter.
Jellyblob
x
B1rd
femdom faggot GTFO
Jellyblob
x
B1rd
Because being submissive is a feminine trait and faggots are feminine.
Railey2

B1rd wrote:

not necessarily
winber1
triggered
Hika

B1rd wrote:

Damn nigga, that's real cold.
Jellyblob
x
Yuudachi-kun
I want to be dominated too
Tornado
idk why but,I pronounced the "dominated" word as "Dominating!" and imagined the same voice like that Dota1 sound
EneT
Faggots are the malformations of humanity. If you're a faggot then you need to off yourself and stay off.
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

Heterosexuals are the malformations of humanity. If you're a heterosexual then you need to off yourself and stay off.
Faust
I don't want to though.
Jellyblob
x
Razzy
okay that gif avatar is great again
winber1
what about my pie cake
Aomi

winber1 wrote:

what about my pie cake
i thought that was souffle
Jordan
Rurree

Aomi wrote:

winber1 wrote:

what about my pie cake
i thought that was souffle
that's one large souffle
AutoMedic
QUIT BEING GAY YOU FUCKS
Jellyblob
x
lol
gas
Rurree
hi chaee
Tornado
Hey Kanye West
Razzy
Trump's cabinet picks keep getting worse and worse every day, lmao

If you voted for him based on the "drain the swamp" promise: you got conned BIGLY. Sad!
Jellyblob
x
Razzy
God, this election year was a trainwreck. Both sides (I'm very guilty of this too) deflecting any criticism by saying "but what about the other person!?!?"
Jellyblob
x
Hika
You just have to let shit fall in place before you assume everything is going to go to shit, Rasp.
Give it until his inauguration. Then you can cry.

I'm just trying to avoid racial conflict with people cause it's not funny
B1rd
Because all of Trump's cabinet are evil white supremacist fascist anti baby killing republicans, am I right?

Trump will be a great president.
Jellyblob
x
Razzy
I'm very iffy on Bannon (non-cabinet, but still a lot of influence) and Sessions

But enough of that.

Pokemon Sun and Moon stuff, specifically the Ultra Beasts
lmao, the Ultra Beasts are ridiculous but interesting

first you have Imitation Lillie
then Swole Mosquito (with the best name of Gen 7) and its counterpart, A Bug's Life Reject
then An Electrical Engineer's Worst Nightmare™
then "The Stuff At My Japanese Restaurant Table Just Became Sentient and Killer" and the Pokémon-ified Military-Industrial Complex
then the Dragon in the Form of a Combine Harvester

seriously, what!?
Hika

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Hika wrote:

I'm just trying to avoid racial conflict with people cause it's not funny
Where is the racist conflict?
I noticed that the black community has been pushing the idea that Trump is racist but he actually hasn't said shit about blacks. So I mean this whole situation is pretty funny because of how afraid people are and they don't even know why.
I didn't reference trump at all lol
Trump hasn't said a single thing about blacks. It's just the people who think racism is VALID after he was elected into presidency. That is the point I am making. After all, I did have my own experience a while ago. :>

Also, I do know why I should be afraid of people and not afraid of trump. Please don't assume I can't validate my fear.
B1rd
So you're saying that people are being racist after Trump was won the election? Maybe some but I think it's highly exaggerated as all things are with the American MSM. Anti-trump people have done lots of bad things as well like go on riots and beat up Trump supporters. You didn't phrase your statement very well so I'm not completely sure of your meaning.

Trump has never been racist or said anything racist, this is just the typical distortion by the mainstream media, making lots of people think that he is another Hitler. https://youtu.be/DeOfANjEZQU?t=14m15s

Really it's been the media, liberals, sjw, black lives matter crowd etc. that have been the ones inflaming race relations by crying wolf and calling everything racists and demonising white people. Blame them, not Trump, Trump winning is just a pushback from all the bullshittery that people are sick of.

Raspberriel wrote:

I'm very iffy on Bannon (non-cabinet, but still a lot of influence) and Sessions

But enough of that.
Like I said, evil white supremacists (despite there being very little evidence). Is that the reason you don't like them?

I prefer having serious discussions to the vapid shitposting that usually goes on.
Hika
just cause I didn't write what I wanted to say well didn't mean you could assume that I'm all anti trump

all I said was that people have been verbally abusing me for being POC when trump said nothing about blacks to begin with
also I'm not anti trump, I just don't agree with half the shit he's said during his campaign and I am very willing to see my president elect do great things for my country. after all, that's what he's here for, right?

btw, trump has said things in the textbook definition of racism. just deal with it as us Americans are lol.
I'm gonna add that I also live in a red state and racism was and is very evident here. I just don't do well with people throwing eggs on my Asian friends and telling them to go back to China or when a white guy asks me if my Hispanic ass is ready to go back to Mexico. I'm not even fucking Hispanic lol
show more