forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT
Uh hello? Shinobu can change her shape and adult Shinobu is a total babe, have you not seen Kizumono? Not only that but teenage Shinobu has a side ponytail which skyrockets her best girl rating, Karen on the other hand cut her side ponytail off, hence, only being able to achieve the title of 3rd best girl.
Railey2
I quit after bakemonogatari because the dialogue bored me.

Side ponytails look super dumb IRL. One of the things that only look good in anime. Same can be said about lolis.
EneT
How the hell did you rate Karen so highly then if you didn't watch Nisemono?
Senjougahara is best girl for Bakemono and retains the title in Nisemono. Once Monogatari:Second season released, Shinobu became best girl, no debate because she's a lot more important. Shinobu didn't even talk in Bakemono.
Side ponytails are only good looking in Anime but in Anime they look reeeaaally good, which is weird.
Railey2
based on attractiveness of course
EneT
The only thing she does in Bakemono is wake Koyomi up after the end of every arc and talk in the next episode teaser with Tsukihi.
Railey2
but she's cute.

best girl contests are superficial to their core, so I don't really care how much screentime a character got. Cutest wins, everything else is like eh whatever.
EneT
Nah, Shinobu even as a dying vampire takes the cake in looks too.
BrokenArrow
I always felt like you were way too much of a normie to be having this kind of discussion right now, EneT
Railey2
I don't find her face very attractive :<

that body though..

still, kanbaru and karen just look a lot better to me. Kanbaru probably looks best.
EneT

BrokenArrow wrote:

I always felt like you were way too much of a normie to be having this kind of discussion right now, EneT
Monogatari is my favourite anime so I have strong views on who is best girl. Am I not allowed to be nerdy sometimes?
Railey2
BrokenArrow

EneT wrote:

Monogatari is my favourite anime so I have strong views on who is best girl. Am I not allowed to be nerdy sometimes?
No it's fine, I'm just surprised because what you said doesn't fit into the picture I previously had of you, based on what I usually see you post. But then again I don't check the forums that much anymore, so maybe I'm just out of touch
EneT

Railey2 wrote:

Senjougahara is best short-haired girl tbh
Endaris
inferno cop is best girl
Railey2

Endaris wrote:

inferno cop is best girl
holy shit inferno cop could be a girl and we would never know cause its a skeleton
Faust
Gotta give it to EneT here.

Shinobu is superior waifu. Though I have nothing for Senjou.
EneT

Faust wrote:

Gotta give it to EneT here.

Shinobu is superior waifu. Though I have nothing for Senjou.
Good taste.

jus' sayin'
Rurree

Railey2 wrote:

sure I'm 14. The year before, I was 13. Next year I'll be 15
I want to believe you, would be nice for a 14 year old to have your voice.

Btw, no love for her?

Faust
Superior combo.

Jordan
Be Yourself And You Are Welcome
Antiverse
Are you all still hunting for anime art? I'm proud I could get rid of this addiction and delete 20 GB of pics I saved for no purpose.
Faust
20 GB of individual pictures saved over time or are there some galleries/CG sets mixed in ?
Jellyblob
x
Antiverse

Faust wrote:

20 GB of individual pictures saved over time or are there some galleries/CG sets mixed in ?
Individual. From gelbooru, danbooru, etc. (I used to spend hours browsing pics).
Faust
Is that why your life is pain ?

Similarly, I was into image scouring through danbooru, konachan, gelbooru etc for wallpapers/images back in the day.
Antiverse

Faust wrote:

Is that why your life is pain ?
No. I just don't understand how life may be not pain and suffering. The problem is in me, yeah.
Jellyblob
x
Mahogany
Have you tried seeking professional help?

It really makes a difference. I started taking meds for depression and I feel so much better now.
Jellyblob
x
lol

Mahogany wrote:

I started taking meds for depression and I feel so much better now.

Jellyblob56 wrote:

anti depressants don't do shit tbh.
Mahogany

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

It really makes a difference. I started taking meds for depression and I feel so much better now.
I take them and they work great, fuck off

Your experience isn't the same as everyone else's
Antiverse

Mahogany wrote:

Yes. Prozac for 3 years, still no effect. Another anti-dep, Rexitin, no effect as well. Visited a psychiatrist thrice.
I take in a drug like Valium from time to time. It helps to abstract from reality, but I'm afraid of addiction.
If I had a job, I'd feel better, but I was fired twice from two different jobs because of my fear of people. I tried to behave like the others, but looked like a white raven anyway.
I'd also feel better if I had friends. I've found a good company once, but eventually everyone started ignoring me, like I wasn't with them - probably because of the same reason as above. And unfortunately all my old friends have families and children now, and have no time to meet with me.
Jellyblob
x
Hika
Get a therapist. It'll help you in the long run. As for anti depressants, I'm gonna be the side that tells you not to get them unless you want to try them.
I was on Prozac for half a year and Abilify to help it. I had to get put on ambien as well because it made me too fucking alert.

My experience wasn't well. I felt like a zombie and I felt forced to be happy. I just considered doing group therapy.
Faust
Eat some cashew nuts and exercise a little every day, if that helps.
Railey2

Jellyblob56 wrote:

depends on the person. Some people benefit from it, some people don't feel an effect at all, some people's condition worsens. Saying that they don't do shit as a blanket statement, is just really ignorant.

Either way, therapy can really help a lot. Or do nothing. Or have a negative impact. If the main problem is anxiety, and depression is just the consequence of him being unable to keep up with real life duties, due to his anxiety, anti-depressants probably aren't the right way to go to begin with.
Rurree
Can't really relate and give any substantial advice concerning depression but exercise and a healthy diet helps. Not saying it's everything though.

I've been playing ultimate frisbee regularly and avoiding soda since 8th grade which was about 3 years ago and I have to say that it made a great impact on me as a person and has kept me away from having a sedentary lifestyle, which is never good.
Yuudachi-kun
Yuudachi cosplay how to pose

Gloves i guess

Railey2

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Yuudachi cosplay how to pose

Gloves i guess

like this
Zain Sugieres
nice cosplay, i approve
show more