posted
Total Posts
show more
N0thingSpecial
Can someone remove my multi? Name is peppy
Hika
I threw up all over myself lol
Kao
I'm about to throw up but can't break combo in this last stream!

Hika: Worth it!

Oh wait...
Hika
ur president is as shitty as my president elect so I guess I can listen to ur opinion
winber1
can't stump the trump
Mahogany
Ireland is a good place to go if you're looking to escape america btw
Razzy

Mahogany wrote:

Ireland is a good place to go if you're looking to escape america btw
's like the reverse 1840s-1850s
Yuudachi-kun
You can tel people aren't really loyal to their country when they constantly thraten to leave it
Razzy

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

You can tel people aren't really loyal to their country when they constantly thraten to leave it
did you expect anything different
Tornado

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Same on Turkey.Many people says the same but I didnt see much people that actually doing it lolz.

Well if someone cant deal with shits on its country; then (s)he should start to make plans for moving on to another country
Yuudachi-kun

Raspberriel wrote:

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

did you expect anything different

Its like if youre so easily detached from the nation why should your voice matter as much when youll just abandon it anyways
Apex_old
untitled
EneT
You can come live with me Hika. We'll drink and talk every night about how crazy the world is right now and our free healthcare will take care of all of your mental breakdowns. Fuck Ireland, they have shitty accents.

On another note, Trump is going to be handed presidency on my birthday. Looking forward to the next few years becoming a rollercoaster of a ride.
Kao

Apex wrote:

Hey guys, off topic note here, but I got a copyright claim for this video remixing We Are Number One with Gabe the Dog:The video is my most popular video now, and monetization is taken away.

Screenshot:

Can someone please give me some advice?
File a dispute, invoke "Fair use" policy
Write YouTube copyright policy that Criticism, remixes, commentary are allowed

It might've done that by YouTube's automatic copyright detector.
However, if you want monetization, I don't know if that'll work.
Hika

EneT wrote:

You can come live with me Hika. We'll drink and talk every night about how crazy the world is right now and our free healthcare will take care of all of your mental breakdowns. Fuck Ireland, they have shitty accents.

On another note, Trump is going to be handed presidency on my birthday. Looking forward to the next few years becoming a rollercoaster of a ride.
I love you.

I'm actually really content about him becoming president, I want to see what he's all about. I'm more so discouraged about these crazy white people with guns that are gonna come around and threaten the POC.
EneT
I bet you next elections we'll have more celebrities gunning for president, most namely Kanye West and it's going to be more crazier than now.
Kao
No homo?
Or #fullhomo
Hika
Kanye 4 pres plz.
EneT
Kao I don't like you, go away.

Hika wrote:

Kanye 4 pres plz.
Nah fuck that guy.
Razzy

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Its like if youre so easily detached from the nation why should your voice matter as much when youll just abandon it anyways
that's the part about the "moving to [x]" line of thought I don't like -- it's very self-serving, and it'll just help the causes they don't like

now that I've gotten some of my negative feelings out (since most of that was targeted at the kind of Trump supporters who are regulars on /r/the_donald) and not so much at Trump himself, I'm just hoping the freakouts here are equivalent to the right's freakout over Obama -- e.g. the "Obama is literally the antichrist and will take your guns away" hysteria

the best thing Trump can do is prove our preconceived notions about him wrong
Apex_old
untitled
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

I bet you next elections we'll have more celebrities gunning for president, most namely Kanye West and it's going to be more crazier than now.
I'll vote Hulk Hogan president 2024
FuZ
why did you do this video
AutoMedic

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

EneT wrote:

I'll vote Hulk Hogan president 2024
nah man kanye is the real deal

hogan is just a roidraged racist cuckmeister
Yuudachi-kun

What the fuck is this shit

Did you finally get better at we fucking hate you
Razzy
Those were probably my best runs on Can't Take My Eyes Off of You and Sayonara Planet Wars

second song could've been better, and I didn't choke as much on We Fucking Hate You
Yuudachi-kun

Raspberriel wrote:

Those were probably my best runs on Can't Take My Eyes Off of You and Sayonara Planet Wars

second song could've been better, and I didn't choke as much on We Fucking Hate You

We fucking hate you i drop from 98 to 97% at the end and stinger is obviously ez.

Sayonara planet wars is annoying ass shit I 94 at best and I havent improved at jax since 6-dan so my eyes off of you is 91 at best ahaha

Fucking jacks
winber1
you may think we are screwed, but nay, my internet speed has just quadrupled upon the election of trump
Mahogany

EneT wrote:

Fuck Ireland, they have shitty accents.
Irish accents are the best accents, fuck off :^)
EneT
Nah fuck your accent. It's doo doo
Zain Sugieres
Indian accent makes me wet
Razzy

Mahogany wrote:

EneT wrote:

I concur.

EDIT: relevant picture to right now
Jellyblob
x
AutoMedic

Mahogany wrote:

EneT wrote:

actually scots have the best accents :3
Razzy

Jellyblob56 wrote:

FUCK YES TRUMP FTW THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
Shove an actual frog up your ass.
Tae
WE MEMED A MAN INTO THE WHITE HOUSE
Yuudachi-kun

Jellyblob56 wrote:

FUCK YES TRUMP FTW THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
Razzy

Tae wrote:

WE MEMED A MAN INTO THE WHITE HOUSE
Shove a model of St. Basil's Cathedral up yours.
Aomi
trump is daddy
Tornado
show more