forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
_handholding
he seemed that way to me, maybe it's because I didn't used to open this thread that much
EneT
A lot of his memorable posts consist of undermining and condescending women as if they were monsters so no idea where you're coming from.
_handholding
fair do's then

I'm gonna post this again for raspberriel to see since this thread got drowned out the past 24 hrs

Kisses wrote:

Raspberriel wrote:

I need to actually watch an anime that isn't Love Live
Do you have a link to the love live movie by any chance? I can't find one anywhere
Kao
Link = silence, fair warning.
No piracy

On the other hand, http://crunchyroll.com is legal
EneT
No you're safe here. Mods usually don't touch ITT.
Jordan
I just looked back at my posts and I can't find any "women hate" posts besides the one from this day

i got to 10 months ago then got tired

where did this meme start
Kao
Today
EneT

Jordan wrote:

I just looked back at my posts and I can't find any "women hate" posts besides the one from this day

I'm pretty you had a post a while ago, maybe last year saying something along the lines of 'fuck all women, none of them can be trusted yada yada yada'
BrokenArrow

Jordan wrote:

unless you deleted all your posts from ~8 months ago that's not true, but I can't be arsed to look it up right now
Jordan
i found it lul
it wasn't anything like you said though, just a quote from a b1rd post
but in today's age anyone with a right leaning political opinion is a mysoginist racist caveman amirite?

btw
EneT
Uh huh... you're more radical than you think you are.
Jellyblob
x
_handholding
Which one is the best?

Tornado

Kisses wrote:

Which one is the best?

They are all great

but I liked number 2 more
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

Jordan wrote:

I'm pretty you had a post a while ago, maybe last year saying something along the lines of 'fuck all women, none of them can be trusted yada yada yada'

Women actually can't be trusted.

Trust me I wish I was a woman.
Rurree

Kisses wrote:

Which one is the best?

Aomi
railey what happened to u are you ok friend ):
Zain Sugieres

Kisses wrote:

Which one is the best?

DeletedUser_6709840
I come back and i missed a good debate, rip
Railey2

Aomi wrote:

railey what happened to u are you ok friend ):
(:
Jude

Kisses wrote:

Which one is the best?

7ambda

This is my first time posting here.
B1rd
mfw people are actually using muh soggy knees as an argument in this thread. Blue pilled to the extreme.
Jordan

Jordan wrote:

but in today's age anyone with a right leaning political opinion is a mysoginist racist caveman amirite?
Jude
wtf happened in this thread. i think this is the first time i saw OT's soul

Jordan wrote:

Jordan wrote:

i really didn't want to get into this but no. saying misogynistic stuff though does make you a misogynist
Jellyblob
x
_handholding

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Jude wrote:

i really didn't want to get into this but no. saying misogynistic stuff though does make you a misogynist
Is saying the wage gap isn't real misogynistic?
Do you think women have less rights then men?
Do you think feminism is creating a good picture of women as a whole?

Personally, I believe a few harsh words > the destruction of the middle class and war with russia

The only thing I agree with the left on is abortion. Everything else is fucking retarded.
How do these kind of things stem from a video of a streamer having an argument with his gf about their relationship?
Jellyblob
x
TheVexatious
I finished all the exams for this year! \o/
Caput Mortuum
good for you
N0thingSpecial

TheVexatious wrote:

I wonder when will my life finish \o/
Aomi
same
Razzy

Kisses wrote:

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Personally, I believe a few harsh words > the destruction of the middle class and war with russia

The only thing I agree with the left on is abortion. Everything else is fucking retarded.
How do these kind of things stem from a video of a streamer having an argument with his gf about their relationship?
I'll take the blame for starting another absolute trainwreck

I didn't know it would turn into this

Kisses wrote:

fair do's then

I'm gonna post this again for raspberriel to see since this thread got drowned out the past 24 hrs

Kisses wrote:

Do you have a link to the love live movie by any chance? I can't find one anywhere
also no
Yuudachi-kun

Jordan wrote:

Jordan wrote:

Rurree

TheVexatious wrote:

You're 2 months free from exams? Let's switch places.... Please..
Tornado
Exams...Ok here is a topic:

why do Exams exists?

Lets be serious; what do you think it is for?
Mahogany
Exams exist as a standardized way to judge a student's grasp and progress with a subject
Jude

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Jude wrote:

it's not about the picture of women. and yeah you're sexist congrats
EneT
You shouldn't post here. You're making yourself look stupid.
Jude

EneT wrote:

You shouldn't post here. You're making yourself look stupid.
so they're allowed to voice their opinions but when i do i'm making myself look stupid? huh funny. whatever, it just shows me who not to associate with here
show more