forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hika
Rurree can confirm my gay
silmarilen
If you were active 3-4 years ago you would have known hika is gay. Everybody that was active back then is gay.
Endaris
We got so many gay people here already. OT open community.
_handholding
they're not gay, you've just misidentified their gender
Fhaye

Kisses wrote:

they're not gay, you've just misidentified their gender

Endaris wrote:

We got so many gay people here already. OT open community.
internet at its finest
B1rd
silmarilen
B1rd
Jude
life needs more gayness
Meah
gays are fun to be with
silmarilen
Meah
but still yaoi is shit and yuri is best
silmarilen
Rurree

Hika wrote:

Rurree can confirm my gay
you never told me any of this :(
Aomi

silmarilen wrote:

hey its me
yam_old_1

silmarilen wrote:

Caput Mortuum

Biggest achievement today
GSG95
The bottle in the middle is the same as mine except mine is blue.

Yay?
Endaris
Does "biggest achievement today" imply that there were even bigger achievements this month?
_handholding

Endaris wrote:

Does "biggest achievement today" imply that there were even bigger achievements this month?
Bonk
Raspberry.
Rilene

Bonk wrote:

Raspberry.
What is that even
Razzy

Rilene wrote:

Bonk wrote:

Raspberry.
What is that even
Me.
Rilene
Makes sense
But are you raspberry or ghost
Cynplytholowazy
Nothing is more important than osu!, right?
N0thingSpecial

chantszfung99 wrote:

Nothing is more important than osu!, right?
Lolis. Lolis are more important
Tornado
Lolis? Screw them all,they are the reasons why there are countless Weeabos.I lost my respect to weeabos 3 months ago
Yuudachi-kun
Who cares if people like lolis
Tae

Tornado wrote:

Lolis? Screw them all,they are the reasons why there are countless Weeabos.I lost my respect to weeabos 3 months ago
I think you lost your respect to a lot of things jfc
Tornado
I care.Because they will slowly loose their nice personalities,have a fake goodside and they would even sell out their best friends for an existing irl asian vagina that they wont even have a chanche to fuck it.

Tae wrote:

Tornado wrote:

Didnt I tell you before to stop bothering me about things like that? Also,I respect things more than anyone can expect due peoples taste and habbits.So even if someone like me looses that; dont blame me.Blame them
Yuudachi-kun

Tornado wrote:

I care.Because they will slowly loose their nice personalities,have a fake goodside and they would even sell out their best friends for an existing irl asian vagina that they wont even have a chanche to fuck it.

Yeah ok sure
Caput Mortuum
I kind of disturbed

Lolis are 12 yr olds..
N0thingSpecial
correction: Futas. Futas are more important
Yuudachi-kun
I like traps and futa
Zain Sugieres
I agree with Tornado tbh you will all losing your good pernsoalities and you will slel out your good friend for an exisitng dick u wont even have chanche to fuck
Caput Mortuum
We have girls with male organ, what about boys with female organ? What do we call them?
Tae

Tornado wrote:

Tae wrote:

Didnt I tell you before to stop bothering me about things like that? Also,I respect things more than anyone can expect due peoples taste and habbits.So even if someone like me looses that; dont blame me.Blame them
What?
_handholding
It actually triggers me when someone confuses lose and loose, like actually triggered *no memes*

also

Tornado wrote:

but you don't respect people that like yuri, yaoi, and lolis...
Tae

Kisses wrote:

It actually triggers me when someone confuses lose and loose, like actually triggered *no memes*
Does it make you loose your mind? 🤔
Tornado

Eraser wrote:

We have girls with male organ, what about boys with female organ? What do we call them?
IDK what other people calls them but most of the turkish Osu! players call them "hackers" (̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅
show more