ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
52,549
show more
Tae
Almaz isn't my original username, and let's not go into what it was.
Catgirl
let's be real here my username is the best
_handholding
nah fam, sorry but I think I've got you beat :')
Razzy
I agree, Kisses > Catgirl
Zheng Jiang

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

You think everything about me sucks so what's the point in saying it
your high bpm spamming ability is good!
Catgirl

Kisses wrote:

nah fam, sorry but I think I've got you beat :')
you know i was about to but that my username was the best besides Kisses but i changed my mind
i regret my decision
Yuudachi-kun

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

You think everything about me sucks so what's the point in saying it
your high bpm spamming ability is good!
When did you become a douchebag who's critical of everything
Zheng Jiang

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

your high bpm spamming ability is good!
When did you become a douchebag who's critical of everything
I'm trying my best to look like that on the forums
Yuudachi-kun

Raspberriel wrote:

I agree, Kisses > Catgirl
Catgirl

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Raspberriel wrote:

I agree, Kisses > Catgirl
we're both better than Yuudachi-kun

seriously who the fuck is Yuudachi-kun and where is Khelly?
Aomi
khelly is no more
Madvillain
your new name sucks khelly and no this is not because your name is new

it's just that i happen to like the name "khelly"
BrokenArrow
oh it's Khelly what the fuck I was wondering who that new name in my friends list was
Wei Wuxian
I have an intense craving for dark chocolate
_handholding
so you like black men now?
Wei Wuxian
As in the candy, i have a sweet tooth but i like bitter sweet stuff too
Tae

Kisses wrote:

so you like black men now?
i wish i could express my desires via types of chocolate
_handholding

Almaz wrote:

Kisses wrote:

so you like black men now?
i wish i could express my desires via types of chocolate
you like milk chocolate right?
Madvillain
dark chocolate is cool fam
Stefan

Rurree wrote:

dark chocolate is cool fam
anything else is a lie
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply