forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
DeletedUser_6709840
I have nothing better to do, since you're currently more tolerable than ctb community cancer
Yuudachi-kun
ahhahahah
hah

h
ah
ahahaha

#osu
EneT
People who are always whining about things/people being 'trash' or 'cancer' are only alluding to themselves. For example, if you think the whole world or the majority of people are trash then you yourself are actually the one that's trash; you're the odd one out. It's not other people's fault you have no friends, it's yours and yours only.
DeletedUser_6709840
I never denied being trash, so... yeah.
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

People who are always whining about things/people being 'trash' or 'cancer' are only alluding to themselves. For example, if you think the whole world or the majority of people are trash then you yourself are actually the one that's trash; you're the odd one out. It's not other people's fault you have no friends, it's yours and yours only.
Do you have any logical proof for that statement or is it just something some people say and others accept just because
Razzy

EneT wrote:

what if you actually call yourself "trash"

like me
EneT
If the case is that you know you, yourself is trash then you don't stand at a point where you can call others the same. You're not better by any means and lying to yourself leads to nowhere.
EneT
If you call yourself trash then you're just emo, and you should die.
Razzy

EneT wrote:

If the case is that you know you, yourself is trash then you don't stand at a point where you can call others the same. You're not better by any means and lying to yourself leads to nowhere.
good thing I don't do this then

EneT wrote:

If you call yourself trash then you're just emo, and you should die.
welp
DeletedUser_6709840

EneT wrote:

If yourself is trash, you're the best judge of what is trash. It only matters if you take it too much to hard being called trash by another trash lord.
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

You "can" call anyone anything you want - it doesn't matter that they need to agree with what you say.
EneT
Ye ye, whatever you say Khel. You can call someone whatever you want but it's not about them or how how they feel, fuck the other guy, it's about yourself. They may be trash, true, but calling other people trash is hypocritical to yourself. There is no self improvement involved in it, only a further descent into being a poor excuse for a human being.

So don't call people trash, just... ignore, and do your own thing.
DeletedUser_6709840
It's more entertaining and satisfying to call someone trash though when you simply don't care if it's hypocrisy or not. And I simply stopped caring
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

Ye ye, whatever you say Khel. You can call someone whatever you want but it's not about them or how how they feel, fuck the other guy, it's about yourself. They may be trash, true, but calling other people trash is hypocritical to yourself. There is no self improvement involved in it, only a further descent into being a poor excuse for a human being.

So don't call people trash, just... ignore, and do your own thing.
How is calling other people trash hypocritical if you call everyone trash including yourself
Yuudachi-kun

RoseusJaeger wrote:

It's more entertaining and satisfying to call someone trash though when you simply don't care if it's hypocrisy or not. And I simply stopped caring
Holy shit are you me now

Tfw you realised other people's feelings and opinions about how you think doesn't matter too much because what are they going to do about it?
DeletedUser_6709840
It's called I don't care what you OT trash lords think, there are people I do care the opinion of but not you guys
FuZ
:(
DeletedUser_6709840

FuZ wrote:

:(
You're CTB fam, you're not too bad
Razzy
Just found My Aim Sucks's twitter and this gem

DeletedUser_6709840
Oh god, I saw that in a discord....
Catgirl
daily reminder that taiko is better than 4k mania