MUH GAY BOYS
SaigonAlice
its exploitative for sjw reasons i will not explain

edit: god automedic you have the best avatars
Tae
how long ago was that collab even
Catgirl
oh yeah since i got supporter again

Thanks for your support so far! You have contributed a total of $158 over 14 tag purchases.
DeletedUser_6709840

SaigonAlice wrote:

I get what you're saying, it's basically the fetishization of gay men and it CAN be harmful depending on how the community treats gay men.
Meah
I don't hate yaoi but I am avoiding it as much as possible
DeletedUser_6709840
and that's okay as well
AutoMedic

Almaz wrote:

I forgot how long but the avatar is so good I don't want to replace it unless Dulcet wants to collab with me again
SaigonAlice

RoseusJaeger wrote:

SaigonAlice wrote:

I get what you're saying, it's basically the fetishization of gay men and it CAN be harmful depending on how the community treats gay men.
Stop mind reading me thats problematic
Tae

AutoMedic wrote:

Almaz wrote:

I forgot how long but the avatar is so good I don't want to replace it unless Dulcet wants to collab with me again
I see, dw
DeletedUser_6709840
You basically voiced the problem that most hardcore fujoshis have a hard time facing. Its a common topic among the community because the community itself wants to change its image so we can coexist with the LGBTQ+ community more easily and so the fetishization has a distinction away from bigotry.

In other words, I get what you mean and the community wishes there was more they could do about it since the people who are problematic with fetishization are cancer in the fandoms.
Faust
Thought Roseus was gay for a moment.
Yuudachi-kun
Just another shitty sjw with problem glasses
Hika
Jesus gay people are so emotional sometime like stop okay lol
Meah
Positive mental attitude
Riari
stop liking things i dont like
Rurree
lmfao
DeletedUser_6709840

Faust wrote:

I am
SaigonAlice

Hika wrote:

Jesus gay people are so emotional sometime like stop okay lol
:-)

No

RoseusJaeger wrote:

You basically voiced the problem that most hardcore fujoshis have a hard time facing. Its a common topic among the community because the community itself wants to change its image so we can coexist with the LGBTQ+ community more easily and so the fetishization has a distinction away from bigotry.

In other words, I get what you mean and the community wishes there was more they could do about it since the people who are problematic with fetishization are cancer in the fandoms.
I was joking lol but yeah you are right
Faust

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Faust wrote:

I am
Thought you identified as a female ? Wouldn't that make you technically straight ?
DeletedUser_6709840
Thought you identified as a female ? Wouldn't that make you technically straight ?
Im gay by default because Im attracted to all genders.
SoYeahSo

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Im gay by default because Im attracted to all genders.

and clearly you're a virgin as well. (most gender-fluid people are sexually repressed, and often experience low-self esteem, depression, or other forms of dysphoria).
Rurree
So your point is?
DeletedUser_6709840
and clearly you're a virgin as well. (most gender-fluid people are sexually repressed, and often experience low-self esteem, depression, or other forms of dysphoria).
What point are you trying to make? That apparently I need to get laid? If that's your point then you can sincerely go fling yourself into the sun for being an twat because I don't WANT sex at this point in time.

I'm bigender because I identify as two genders. Simple as that. Not because of some sexual repression garbage that's being spewed at me
Tae
jfc what happened
Yuudachi-kun

RoseusJaeger wrote:

What point are you trying to make? That apparently I need to get laid? If that's your point then you can sincerely go fling yourself into the sun for being an twat because I don't WANT sex at this point in time.

I'm bigender because I identify as two genders. Simple as that. Not because of some sexual repression garbage that's being spewed at me
Quoting this so people from the future can look and laugh
Razzy
s-rank luminal ht pls
AutoMedic
cease this stupid sjw crap immediately ffs
DeletedUser_6709840
Then change garbage topic to a better garbage topic.
Yuudachi-kun

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Then change garbage topic to a better garbage topic.
Sorry we can't remove you
DeletedUser_6709840
Too bad, I'm here to stay and be a thorn in your side, sadly
Yuudachi-kun

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Too bad, I'm here to stay and be a thorn in your side, sadly
And we'll be here for xir too
DeletedUser_6709840
xir?
Yuudachi-kun
Yeah that's what you people call yourselfs right
DeletedUser_6709840
No. They/them are my preferred pronouns unless specified. I let friends use others in direct conversation with me
DeletedUser_6709840
On another note, there may be a season 3 of Free! in March or just bonus shorts. Either way, I'm hyped
abraker
Wow I haven't been to OT for a while
Razzy
welcome back
show more